What's new

INDIA:INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
dumbas$ !! carbon dating puts several written records found in India to much older than 3500BC ... :wave:

Idiot. After the end of Indus Valley Civilization, there was no any kind of writing language record in India for more than 1500 years (from 1900 BC to 400BC). Harappan simply disappeared with IVC.

Now show me your carbon dating please.

Atleast we all have a proof of human migration from ME to India.. and you have none ! :wave:

First u said its a fact when i ask u for proof ur running here n there...:omghaha:

N if i ask u about Dwarka city which has been scientifically proved to exist way back in 10,000 BC can u come up with a civilization around ME that might have migrated before that to India..:wave:

yeah ! what I am saying is a theory and not a fact but so is the sanskrit originating in India a theory ! But the earlier version seems more plausible to me than the latter one ! The reason i mentioned above. !

If some theory seems plausible to u doesn't mean its true, it may or not be true..:azn:

N besides u should have mentioned it in ur first post itself that its a theory n shouldn't put it like a fact n never used the word ''Fact'' for that matter.:wave:

India : India

INDIA : THE HISTORY

I am going to discuss here the history of INDIA , the thread is dedicated to all my PDF members to get some knowledge about INDIA

1.WORLDS FIRST UNIVERSTY

TAKSHASHILA

More than 2700 years back a huge university existed in that ancient India where over 10,500 students from all across the world came for higher studies.

This was the TakshaShila university of ancient India (wrongly spelled as Taxila today). During its times this university was the IIT and MIT of the world, where the students from all across the world used to come to attain specialization in over 64 different fields of study like vedas, grammar, philosophy, ayurveda, agriculture, surgery, politics, archery, warfare, astronomy, commerce, futurology, music, dance, etc. There were even curious subjects like the art of discovering hidden treasure, decrypting encrypted messages, etc

Students were admitted to this university at the age of 16 after they had completed their basic education in their local institutions. Every single graduate who passed out of this university would become a well sought after scholar all across the subcontinent!

Admission into this university was purely based on merit. The students would opt for electives and then would do indepth study and research into their field of choice.

Some of the students who graduated out of the Takshashila university included the great political master Chanakya (also called Kautilya/Vishnugupta who not only authored the world’s finest work till today on political duties, statecraft, economic policies, state intelligence systems, administrative skills and military strategy, called the Artha Shastra which consists of 15 books, but who also guided Chandragupta Maurya as a mentor who founded the Great Mauryan Empire, and also served as the prime minister of the Mauryan Empire!)

NALANDA
Nalanda was one of the world's first residential universities, i.e., it had dormitories for students. It is also one of the most famous universities. In its heyday, it accommodated over 10,000 students and 2,000 teachers. The university was considered an architectural masterpiece, and was marked by a lofty wall and one gate. Nalanda had eight separate compounds and ten temples, along with many other meditation halls and classrooms. On the grounds were lakes and parks. The library was located in a nine storied building where meticulous copies of texts were produced. The subjects taught at Nalanda University covered every field of learning, and it attracted pupils and scholars from Korea, Japan, China, Tibet, Indonesia, Persia and Turkey.[3] During the period of Harsha, the monastery is reported to have owned 200 villages given as grants.
The Tang Dynasty Chinese pilgrim Xuanzang left detailed accounts of the university in the 7th century. He described how the regularly laid-out towers, forest of pavilions, harmikas and temples seemed to "soar above the mists in the sky" so that from their cells the monks "might witness the birth of the winds and clouds."[19] The pilgrim states: "An azure pool winds around the monasteries, adorned with the full-blown cups of the blue lotus; the dazzling red flowers of the lovely kanaka hang here and there, and outside groves of mango trees offer the inhabitants their dense and protective shade.

influence on buddhism
A vast amount of what came to comprise Tibetan Buddhism, both its Mahayana and Vajrayana traditions, stems from the late (9th–12th century) Nalanda teachers and traditions. The scholar Dharmakirti (ca. 7th century), one of the Buddhist founders of Indian philosophical logic, as well as and one of the primary theorists of Buddhist atomism, taught at Nalanda.
Other forms of Buddhism, such as the Mahāyāna Buddhism followed in Vietnam, China, Korea and Japan, flourished within the walls of the ancient university.

MUSLIM INVADERS CAME AND DESTROYED THE WHOLE UNIVERSITY. WHEN THEY SET FIRE IN THE LIBRARY ,
THE GREAT LIBRARY OF NALANDA WAS SO VAST THAT IT TAKEN 3 MONTHS TO BURNED

2SURGERIES

Sushruta is the father of surgery. 2600 years ago he and health scientists of his time conducted complicated surgeries like cesareans, cataract, artificial limbs, fractures, urinary stones and even plastic surgery and brain surgery. Usage of anesthesia was well known in ancient India. Over 125 surgical equipment were used. Deep knowledge of anatomy, physiology, etiology, embryology, digestion, metabolism, genetics and immunity is also found in many texts.

Plastic surgery is a medical specialty concerned with the correction or restoration of form and function.
Reconstructive surgery techniques were being carried out in India by 800 BC.[4] Sushruta, the father of Surgery,[5] made important contributions to the field of plastic and cataract surgery in 6th century BC.[5] The medical works of both Sushruta and Charak originally in Sanskrit were translated into the Arabic language during the Abbasid Caliphate in 750 AD.[6] The Arabic translations made their way into Europe via intermediaries.[6] In Italy the Branca family[7] of Sicily and Gaspare Tagliacozzi (Bologna) became familiar with the techniques of Sushruta.[6]
British physicians traveled to India to see rhinoplasties being performed by native methods.[8] Reports on Indian rhinoplasty performed by a Kumhar vaidya were published in the Gentleman's Magazine by 1794.[8] Joseph Constantine Carpue spent 20 years in India studying local plastic surgery methods.[8] Carpue was able to perform the first major surgery in the Western world by 1815.[9] Instruments described in the Sushruta Samhita were further modified in the Western world.[9]

3. WORLDS OLDEST CITY
Varanasi, India
Earliest inhabitation: 1,000 BC

Situated on the west bank of the Ganges, Varanasi - also known as Benares - is an important holy city for both Hindus and Buddhists. According to legend it was founded by the Hindu deity Lord Shiva 5,000 years ago, though modern scholars believe it to be around 3,000 years old.
The world's oldest cities - Telegraph

Mark Twain: "Benares is older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend, and looks twice as old as all of them put together."

Varanasi, also known as Benares, was called "the ancient city" when Lord Buddha visited it in 500 B.C.E, and is the oldest, continuously inhabited city in the world today.

4.SANSKRIT
Sanskrit is the mother of all the European languages. Sanskrit is the most suitable language for computer software - a report in Forbes magazine, July 1987.Sanskrit - [A global language to be proud of] Every one should know about culture & language.Sanskrit is the oldest and the living language on our planet. We see its wonderful history passing through many millennia.It is the language of the most ancient Indian scripttures belonging to various faiths and it is the language of divinity.The philologists term it as an ideal scientific work; the grammarians have identified it to be the mother of most Indo-European languages, and also of Persian, Kurdish or Armenian.Research scholars have identified around 90 languages of the world, especially English, Greek, Latin and Arabic to have either directly or indirectly derived words from Sanskrit.about 25 per cent of the words in English have emerged from Sanskrit. Sanskrit is the only language available that has the letters and sounds to make up the powerful mantra.

EVEN THE PUREST WORD ON EARTH DERIVED FROM SANSKRIT i.e MOTHER

SANSKRIT - MOTHER OF ALL LANGUAGES

NOW ALSO INDONESIAN NAVY USES Jalesvava Jayamahe “On the sea, we are glorious”.

WORLDS RICHEST COUNTRY
Although modern images of India often show poverty and lack of development, India was the richest country on earth until the time of British invasion in the early 17th Century. Christopher Columbus was attracted by India's wealth

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

6.NAVIGATION

The art of Navigation was born in the river Sindhu 6000 years ago. The very word Navigation is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH. The word navy is also derived from Sanskrit 'Nou

7.MATHEMATICS

Algebra, trigonometry and calculus came from India. Quadratic equations were by Sridharacharya in the 11th century. The largest numbers the Greeks and the Romans used were 106 whereas Hindus used numbers as big as 10**53(10 to the power of 53) with specific names as early as 5000 BCE during the Vedic period. Even today, the largest used number is Tera 10**12(10 to the power of 12)

The value of pi was first calculated by Budhayana, and he explained the concept of what is known as the Pythagorean Theorem. He discovered this in the 6th century long before the European mathematicians.

Bhaskaracharya calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart. Time taken by earth to orbit the sun: (5th century) 365.258756484 days

ZERO WAS DISCOVERED IN INDIA
Albert Einstein said: We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made

The place value system, the decimal system was developed in India in 100 BC.

8.GAME

THE worlds toughest game i.e CHESS was INVENTED by INDIA.
The history of chess spans some 1500 years. The earliest predecessors of the game originated in India, before the 6th century AD. From India, the game spread to Persia. When the Arabs conquered Persia, chess was taken up by the Muslim world and subsequently spread to Southern Europe. In Europe, chess evolved into roughly its current form in the 15th century. In the second half of the 19th century, modern chess tournament play began, and the first world Chess Championship was held in 1886. The 20th century saw great leaps forward in chess theory and the establishment of the World Chess Federation (FIDE). Developments in the 21st century include use of computers for analysis, which originated in the 1970s with the first programmed chess games on the market. Online gaming appeared in the mid-1990s.

9.religion

three religion which is buddhism , jainism and sikhism was orignated from hinduism and followed by 25% of world population

LOL another indian false flager.

1)Taxila is now in Pakistan n is now part of Pakistan's history only.
Calling Taxila n its Uni. as part of indian history is totally false.

2)Sanskrit as mother of all languages:rofl:

Sure this was the best.
U r basically making a relatively dead language as mother of all languages who lacks historic validity!!!
A very little is know about it.

The mother of all languages actually is arabic language!!!!
The world's first civilization came from Middle East too.

3) U talked about Chess but u forgot about Polo. Pakistan's Giligit Baltistan area is the place from where it was born n is still played with old way in Shandoor Polo festival. Who has the world's highest polo ground. Later Britis came n introduced rules in it n spread it into Europe.

I think @AUTOBOTS u should provide credible sources n facts then oral claims on Pakistan's defense forum.
This forum is not a place to falsify history to satisfy indians, please go somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idiot. After the end of Indus Valley Civilization, there was no any kind of writing language record in India for more than 1500 years (from 1900 BC to 400BC). Harappan simply disappeared with IVC.

Now show me your carbon dating please.

Its a well known fact that Rig Vedas were composed during early Vedic Age of 1700-1000 BC in the Indian Subcontinent now go home kido n do some reseach Mr.Google might help u...:wave:

If some theory seems plausible to u doesn't mean its true, it may or not be true..:azn:

N besides u should have mentioned it in ur first post itself that its a theory n shouldn't put it like a fact n never used the word ''Fact'' for that matter.:wave:

What I meant as a fact is the migration of people from ME to India ! Read carefully ! It is widely known that both theories are quite hotly contested !

Sure this was the best.
U r basically making a relatively dead language as mother of all languages who lacks historic validity!!!

3) U talked about Chess but u forgot about Polo. Pakistan's Giligit Baltistan area is the place from where it was born n is still played with old way in Shandoor Polo festival. Who has the world's highest polo ground. Later Britis came n introduced rules in it n spread it into Europe.

I think @AUTOBOTS u should provide credible sources n facts then oral claims on Pakistan's defense forum.
This forum is not a place to falsify history to satisfy indians, please go somewhere else.

You can't even pronounce your country's name in arabic probably and you are talking about the rich diversity of arabic anguage :lol:

What I meant as a fact is the migration of people from ME to India ! Read carefully ! It is widely known that both theories are quite hotly contested !

Brother u should be careful with the selection of ur words when u r talking about controversial theroies.

Besides i asked a question about lastest discovery of the Lost Dwarka city now show me a proof of migration to India from any civilization in ME which dates back 10,000 BC.

I can provide u as me link as u want for my 10,000BC claim if u want...:wave:

PS : Leave the Pakistanis its their favourite topic to troll thats all they can do Arab worshipers.:)

You can't even pronounce your country's name in arabic probably and you are talking about the rich diversity of arabic anguage :lol:

Probably the dumbest counter-argument ever.
So if a language lacks a phonetic sound.. like English lacks many sounds found in the Nordic languages or even Mandarin then ipso-facto(according to the brilliant conclusion by you worthy of Archimedes) the origin of the language has no diversity in culture?

Sure this was the best.

be happy we don't have identity crisis.... your history started after 1947....

our historical vedas are not valid just for sacred part , but also teach maths ,science and such

an example (i borrowed from a website)

Vedic Multiplication Trick

This method of multiplication from Vedic Maths will make it very easy to multiply two numbers when sum of the last digits is 10 and previous parts are the same. For example multiplications like

23x27 : Sum of Unit digits i.e. 3+7 = 10; Remaining number i.e. 2 is same in both numbers

46x44: Sum of Unit digits i.e. 6+4 = 10; Remaining number i.e. 4 is same in both numbers

112x118: Sum of Unit digits i.e. 2+8 = 10; Remaining number i.e. 11 is same in both numbers

291x299: Sum of Unit digits i.e. 1+9 = 10; Remaining number i.e. 29 is same in both numbers

135x135: Sum of Unit digits i.e. 5+5 = 10; Remaining number i.e. 13 is same in both numbers

Solving 46 x 44

You will get the answer in two parts.

First part, to get left hand side of the answer: multiply the left most digit(s), i.e. 4 by its successor 5

Second part, to get right hand side of the answer: multiply the right most digits of both the numbers i.e. 4 and 6.

Example

First part: 4 x (4+1)

Second part: (4 x 6)

Combined effect: (4 x 5) | (4 x 6) = 2024

Vedic Math Tricks

more examples are there and impressive ! not many people know of these !

Sure this was the best.

1) Sanskrit is the mother of your mother-tongues like Pahari, Sindhi or Punjabi.

2) Polo originated in Manipur in North-East India 2000 years back.

3) Calling Taxila not a part of Indian history is like calling Mughal Empire not the part of Pakistani history. :cheesy:

Probably the dumbest counter-argument ever.
So if a language lacks a phonetic sound.. like English lacks many sounds found in the Nordic languages or even Mandarin then ipso-facto(according to the brilliant conclusion by you worthy of Archimedes) the origin of the language has no diversity in culture?

It might be the second dumbest.. this arguement //The mother of all languages actually is arabic language!!!! // probably takes the cake !

anyway arabic doesnt even come into the picture when early development of languages are studied. So rather than digressing from topic, I would request the members to discuss the development of a language and sanskrit in particular to a level worthy of speaking and scripting as a whole ! Since in old ages shlokas were composed as poetry probably for easy memorization and was passed through generations verbatim. So the time from which a language was spoken and being used for scripting would differ !

1) Sanskrit is the mother of your mother-tongues like Pahari, Sindhi or Punjabi.

2) Polo originated in Manipur in North-East India 2000 years back.

3) Calling Taxila not a part of Indian history is like calling Mughal Empire not the part of Pakistani history. :cheesy:

1) pahari's mother tongue is Hindi not sanskrit as i said its a relatively dead language n lacks a substantial historic validity.

2):rofl: if this satisfy yr ego.

3)In ancient times this place was part of Buddist Empires, so was a part Afghanistan n western China+ parts of kashmir.
If u say that they were part of history of this region jointly share by us then we accept. But if u say that its part of indian civilization excluding us and even not mention our country's name while describing them then u will rightfully face our wrath.

and mughal empire is not part of pak's history only nor im the one who claims it. Its at its best is jointly share history.

Nice thread.........

but what is current India giving to world..............??????

own money to the swiss bank and the idea how one can use iranian oil to fuel american gunship armed with russian missiles equipped with israeli and french tech..if you know what i mean.. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom