What's new

India inching close towards Hindu-Muslim war. We need to stop the hate

This bustard is a hardcore sanghi who dreams of muslim women and children being burned alive. His posts tell us how happy he will be if in future a Muslim genocide takes place.

I don't think that @padamchen is Hindu. A fellow poster said that he is follower of some religion of Persian/Iranian origin.

Disappointing ...

Why???

I don't think that @padamchen is Hindu. A fellow poster said that he is follower of some religion of Persian/Iranian origin.
Impossible why would a Parsi speak like a Hinduwadi. He harbours great hatred for Muslims, although he tries to make his posts appear as if they are not serious in nature. But this person is extreme hinduwadi for sure.

@RIWWIR my very dear Brother, you and your kind heart! What must I do with you?

You got taken for a ride by a little trick here in this thread... why cann't you see that it is just a little joke running... being played at us!

I wouldn't call it a mindgame...too much credit..undue really. There is no muslim here .... just good humour.

Kindly, percieve!

@newb3e has figured it out... he is always quick!

Thanks. But, I am mostly trolling, on this thread, for entertainment. Except may be, one or two serious posts.

Indian Muslims have no choice but to massively increase their population. If each Muslim couple have even 5 more kids on average than an Indian couple then in next 20 years Muslims will be in much better position.

Even if the British hadn't split us, we (Pakistani Muslims) would have gotten our own land eventually. The reason is simple, we can't remain submissive to tyranny, this is trait is only exclusive to the Indian Muslims. :lol:
Pakistani muslims:lol::lol:, There was no such thing called Pakistani muslims prior to 1947, you are products of Indian muslims, heck your father of the nation was a Indian muslim.

Yeah and you live subservient to the Americans and the Chinese..:azn:

Traiotrs like Abdul Kalam Azad and
Hussain Ahmed Madni screwed the muslims of India
Be careful with your words, son.. Abdul Kalam Azad is our leader, the way you cant take shit about Jinnah who was a traitor to Indian muslims, we can't either.

nothing i just kisten to safroni issued songs like jay sheere paye and jay modi ki!!

start the day by praising lord modi and end with jay sheere paye!

have you ever seen a bigger bakth than me Guru Ma;
You are ready for purification

Pakistani muslims:lol::lol:, There was no such thing called Pakistani muslims prior to 1947, you are products of Indian muslims, heck your father of the nation was a Indian muslim.

Yeah and you live subservient to the Americans and the Chinese..:azn:

Be careful with your words, son.. Abdul Kalam Azad is our leader, the way you cant take shit about Jinnah who was a traitor to Indian muslims, we can't either.

Oh Bhai, there was no India before 1947. What is your point? Do not give us a Vedic history lesson, India has never ever been India. In Which time was this region called India? You owe your name to a river that is in present day Pakistan lol.

Oh Bhai, there was no India before 1947. What is your point? Do not give us a Vedic history lesson, India has never ever been India. In Which time was this region called India? You owe your name to a river that is in present day Pakistan lol.
I dont believe in Vedas dear, Check history, there was India way before 1947, Columbus came looking for India and that itself proves that there indeed was a place called India way before any Pakistan existed.

Bawa, Modi phir se aagaya. What happened to your claim to Hindus being sick of Modi ? :D

Pata hai bhai. Aap jeet gaye. Aapka desh hai. Sambhalo.

After 48 years now I truly feel like a minority.

Cheers, Doc

What are you talking? He has already surpassed all the levels of spiritual purification.:p::p::p:
never brother i cant reach the highest level of purification until i do a naked 1 yr walk in ganga land and end witg a dip in ganga no matter how filthy ganga is it purifies not just body but also the soul!

If you are living in India you don't need any explanation.

Nor does any Pakistani.

Note the widespread disgruntlement on this board with Imran and the deeper economic plight they are sinking into.

And then the euphoria of the American man smiling at them again.

Connect the dots.

It's too late for them as well. But they will rejoice at your fate first.

Till the northern mobs stream across ...

Cheers, Doc
I dont think that Hindu religious nutcases would breach into Pakistan, not even Indian Army. The attack on Pakistan by Indian Hindu extremists will galvanize their local populace. If you read the history of 1965 Indo-Pak war, you will see Pakistan was holding on to the Indian Armed forced after Indians started pushing towards Lahore. It will be an existential crisis for them very much with what happened with Israel during their wars with Arab countries.

Back
Top Bottom