What's new

India inching close towards Hindu-Muslim war. We need to stop the hate

bhai every human being alive is a hindu by nature but sanity prevailed and people relaized cow meat is tasty and they switched side!!

Actually, in India beef is not cow meat but buffalo meat.

And to be honest bhai, I am a reluctant meat eater. In a multi-culture country like India, the government should spend to research on artificial meat. Simple solution. In fact, a Holland-based company has already developed artificial meat. The Indian government should simply produce this on mass scale.

app ko history maloom he hai rss school join karain enlighten yourself!

I don't think I can tolerate one hour in a RSS shakha ( branch ). They are full of hate. While other people in the world are thinking of Mars colonies, these RSS people are saying that cow urine can cure cancer.

Actually, in India beef is not cow meat but buffalo meat.

And to be honest bhai, I am a reluctant meat eater. In a multi-culture country like India, the government should spend to research on artificial meat. Simple solution. In fact, a Holland-based company has already developed artificial meat. The Indian government should simply produce this on mass scale.

I don't think I can tolerate one hour in a RSS shakha ( branch ). They are full of hate. While other people in the world are thinking of Mars colonies, these RSS people are saying that cow urine can cure cancer.
Have u been to Rss shakha? I havent. What did u do there if u went

Can you be more specific ??
Cpi M cadres joining bjp in big numbers are the reason they won in WB so many seats. Those who voted for bjp were also ex commie voters.
I predict that Kerala will be next. But let's see.

its not hate its their small veggie lulli abd years of inferiority deprivation and delusion it has rooted their brain and now its all piss and shit!

Looks like you have seen them
i am a bakht i refrain from such filthy acts!!

please guru g muslims ki vatain na sunay dont bring yoursekf down to their filthy lvl!!

cleanese yourself from evil thoughts say

jay sheere payeee

i am a bakht i refrain from such filthy acts!!

please guru g muslims ki vatain na sunay dont bring yoursekf down to their filthy lvl!!

cleanese yourself from evil thoughts say

jay sheere payeee
Call me Guru Ma.. leader of aryavart

its not hate its their small veggie lulli abd years of inferiority deprivation and delusion it has rooted their brain and now its all piss and shit!

Well, they are deluded alright, as you said.

Cpi M cadres joining bjp in big numbers are the reason they won in WB so many seats. Those who voted for bjp were also ex commie voters.

Can you give me a link to some article which says that CPI-M cadres joined BJP ?? I doubt that Sitaram Yechury and Shehla Rashid will stop being commies.

And maybe it is possible that those voters who previously voted for the communists in Bengal voted this time for BJP. Sometimes the masses are wrong in their decisions, which is why they need the guidance of progressive movements and revolutionaries.

You are dumb i would say or was just enjoying the kids made game. :D

"Indian Salafi muslim posting plight of Indian Muslims in a Pakistani website."

Well still better story than twlight. Hope you land safely as lots has happened doc.

He he

Must admit I was taken in at first.

You know me man. I have a soft corner for these guys.

Somewhat like a German ...

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom