What's new

India inching close towards Hindu-Muslim war. We need to stop the hate

No probs. Even commies are joining bjp. They will too.

The threat of hindutva is a wake up call to all indian muslims but especially Kashmiris

As the secular mask slips in India Kashmiris are ever more aware that india is their enemy

The threat of hindutva is a wake up call to all indian muslims but especially Kashmiris

As the secular mask slips in India Kashmiris are ever more aware that india is their enemy
Kashmiris follow political islam. Basically they are hindus.so we are still secular

Kashmiris follow political islam. Basically they are hindus.so we are still secular

They are muslims

India is no longer secular but turning into a hindutva state as Jinnah predicted

It is a danger to Kashmiris and indian muslims alike

Lol...

Yes saar

woooooooaaahhh!! i feel privileged sebd me safroni chaadi and safroni topi i cab get it from Pakistan but i i wa pavitar topi and chaadi frkm holy ganga land!!

jaye sheere payeee!!!

They are muslims

India is no longer secular but turning into a hindutva state as Jinnah predicted

It is a danger to Kashmiris and indian muslims alike
Muslims they are by political thought. Hindus they are by birth and being. Actually you a also.

woooooooaaahhh!! i feel privileged sebd me safroni chaadi and safroni topi i cab get it from Pakistan but i i wa pavitar topi and chaadi frkm holy ganga land!!

jaye sheere payeee!!!
Ok.. done.

wooooahhh!! naa kar!!

now thats a revelation; but but i ate cow all my life that filthy meat is inside me how do i cleanse my self oohh great guru jii!!

jay sheere payeee!!
Dont worry you eat bull to give cow company.. cow will be happy and u will be happy and cleansed.

Back
Top Bottom