What's new

India in Talks for export LCA Tejas

Why are you even attempting to bother, the thread was started by a troll and his fellow trolls to draw into an argument and loiter about china this and china that. I would not even waste a sec on these dudes!

come on , these dudes you call , had left with very few squezz places to even expressed themself.....not bother about the troll , its some ones habit , others choice...

come on , these dudes you call , had left with very few squezz places to even expressed themself.....not bother about the troll , its some ones habit , others choice...

Let those who want to laugh, laugh - we will push ahead and keep working at it.

i.e. http://www.isro.gov.in/pslv-c25-mars-orbiter-mission

10 yrs back if you asked them, they would have laughed, but we made it happen < the price of a Hollywood movie.

Nothing has changed - they are still laughing.

Tejas mkII and export will fall into place once the technology matures and we perfect our engine technologies, just ignore the trolls, whoever they may seem to be.

I'm not on any "side", i hate all politicians equally.... just stating the facts. Its not a decision solely for the government to buy defence equipment, the final decision on selection is by the heads of the services and they strictly WILL NOT purchase major indian origin defence equipment period.

It just makes you on one side. One with Anti India bias. It is fine. It is your right to do that. No one can find fault in that.

Yes you do. However the bias against India is also there. Not sure why, but anyways. Personal opinions.
Natural instinct? Experience? Logic? What ever it is, its always Bangladesh first.

Natural instinct? Experience? Logic? What ever it is, its always Bangladesh first.

Logic? That India is not the natural ally and but china is... . You know what, I see your point. :agree:. And it is true.

No point in interacting with people like you. Thanks.

Logic? That India is not the natural ally and but china is... . You know what, I see your point. :agree:. And it is true.

No point in interacting with people like you. Thanks.

India has never been the "natural" ally of Bangladesh, and don't talk about giving us our freedom. you only did (and do) what was necessary for your own interests. We will like wise do what's in our interest, including being friendly towards China.... I'm glad you see our point.

there is figjter compitition coming up in canada .... F18 is a contender , but looking at the US- canada resent equation aftet trump victory ...
can india see a oppertunity ??

F18 - Twin Engine Medium Class. Perhaps omni role as well?
LCA - Single Engine Light Class. This jet is designed to support or go in after Heavy hitters do SEAD. Again, this baby was designed to suit Indian needs.

However LCA can do SEAD if the opponent is not fielding IADS. For example in Asia, India needs to worry about China. No one else fields proper IADS lie the Chinese. Perhaps South Korea and or Japan, if they happen to be in the threat matrix of a Indian AF planner.

OT: G8 country buying fighter jet from a third world country. :S. Wet dream.

F18 - Twin Engine Medium Class. Perhaps omni role as well?
LCA - Single Engine Light Class. This jet is designed to support or go in after Heavy hitters do SEAD. Again, this baby was designed to suit Indian needs.

However LCA can do SEAD if the opponent is not fielding IADS. For example in Asia, India needs to worry about China. No one else fields proper IADS lie the Chinese. Perhaps South Korea and or Japan, if they happen to be in the threat matrix of a Indian AF planner.

OT: G8 country buying fighter jet from a third world country. :S. Wet dream.

why not , brazil has just bought gripen ....

First make for your own airforce then think of export

Back
Top Bottom