What's new

India in Talks for export LCA Tejas

bangladesh socity is divided on political lines..
don't know which side you belong to , therefore can't response properlly to you...

I'm not on any "side", i hate all politicians equally.... just stating the facts. Its not a decision solely for the government to buy defence equipment, the final decision on selection is by the heads of the services and they strictly WILL NOT purchase major indian origin defence equipment period.

BD, Sri Lanka, Myanmar are immediate potential markets for Tejas.

BD, Sri Lanka, Myanmar are immediate potential markets for Tejas.

LOL, still dreaming? Sorry to but BD has never bought any major defence equipment from india and is very unlikely to do so while the heads of the services have a veto on any purchase.

LOL, still dreaming? Sorry to but BD has never bought any major defence equipment from india and is very unlikely to do so while the heads of the services have a veto on any purchase.

What ever makes you happy.

In that case we should permanently ban your teenage butt.

Lets first get the original operator of the jet for which there were supposed to be 100 in service TODAY to start flying it regularly and demonstrate confidence in the jet rather than asking for changes upon changes.
Lets first get the original operator of the jet for which there were supposed to be 100 in service TODAY to start flying it regularly and demonstrate confidence in the jet rather than asking for changes upon changes.

Hopefully in next few years, things will change sigbificantly. LCA is going to give IAF much needed boost in quantity.

For whom? while BD can buy from Russia US and EU.
From India, for India?
The wast of Money.

BD can buy from Russia, US and EU, but BD's capability to finance those costly acquisition, and India's disproportionate influence on BD will influence BD's decision. It will be hard for BD to say no if India pushes Tejas hard.

myanmar had already contrected for j17 , i think....but thats what the social media reports says...

Yes, it could be...as Chinese have good influence on Myanmar, but Tejas also have a chance, because India too has good influence on Myanmar.

Yes, it could be...as Chinese have good influence on Myanmar, but Tejas also have a chance, because India too has good influence on Myanmar.

it was the timeline , i suppose....

its half the price compare to gripen...
why not ,many europens will be intrested , everybody can't buy f35 , and even they buy f35 they still need a cost effective solution to fill the gaps..

to srilanka ? we should give it a pass ,we sell the railway engines and boges to them , selling tejas LCA to them will be a liability on us only, let them buy from pakistan or china ..

and i think exports should be restricted to countries who can keep these planes in good shape , otherwise countries like ecuadore will only bring bad publicity to it..

Why are you even attempting to bother, the thread was started by a troll and his fellow trolls to draw into an argument and loiter about china this and china that. I would not even waste a sec on these dudes!

BD can buy from Russia, US and EU, but BD's capability to finance those costly acquisition, and India's disproportionate influence on BD will influence BD's decision. It will be hard for BD to say no if India pushes Tejas hard.

:rofl:.....OK give me some time to stop laughing at your wet dreams. OK now I'm back, First what disporportionate influence does india have on BD armed services? When did Bangladesh buy any major weapon systems from india? Russia, China and even the US has far more experience in marketing and far better financing to enable defence exports. Finally indian after sales support is not very encouraging.....Well please keep having your wet dreams.

:rofl:.....OK give me some time to stop laughing at your wet dreams. OK now I'm back, First what disporportionate influence does india have on BD armed services? When did Bangladesh buy any major weapon systems from india? Russia, China and even the US has far more experience in marketing and far better financing to enable defence exports. Finally indian after sales support is not very encouraging.....Well please keep having your wet dreams.

As I said whatever makes you happy.

Back
Top Bottom