What's new

India in Talks for export LCA Tejas

According to latest Indian media reports Srilanka and Egypt have expressed interest in acquiring indigenously developed Light Combat aircraft (LCA) Tejas fighter jet from India

India's Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas, which was several years in the making, has now caught the attention of foreign buyers with Sri Lanka and Egypt evincing interest in the indigenously built fighter jet. Sri Lanka had recently rejected Pakistan's JF-17 aircraft built with Chinese help

d7.jpg

2016-636004833644781652-478.jpg

mistral-carrier.jpg

Last edited:
Sri Lanka has more change than Egypt. China is investing billions there. Money talks. India cannot match the Chinese purse.

I think the US, Russia and China are in desperate need of this 35% indigenous LCA Flying Rickshaw.

The complex technology incorporated in this LCA Flying Rickshaw will form the basis for the 7th Gen and 8th Gen aircrafts of the future.

The LCA-Navy is India’s first effort to develop a carrier-borne fighter and is to be deployed on India’s indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant, replacing the navy’s Sea Harriers and operating alongside MiG-29Ks. The ski-jump test last December showed the aircraft can get airborne from the carrier deck within 200 meters (660 ft.), compared with 1,000 meters for a conventional runway takeoff.

“The LCA-Navy is designed with stronger landing gear to absorb forces exerted by the ski-jump ramp during takeoff,” says K. Tamilmani, chief controller of aeronautics R&D at India’s Defense Research & Development Organization. A special flight-control law allows hands-free takeoff from the ramp, reducing pilot workload and automatically putting the aircraft on a climbing trajectory. A second phase of SBTF tests will involve arrested landings, he says.

INS VIKRANT
Length: 262 m (860 ft)

635375559251666005.jpg

Free press means idiocy at the fringes is inevitable, you have to pick and choose those who consistently report news as opposed to gossip and speculation.

I am not of twitter or facebook and I do not view what is "published" there. NEVER.

Fools can join those and write whatever comes into their head and other fools in their millions repeat and republish this garbage which then acquires "credibility".

Its garbage

I READ newspaper's that have a REPUTATION earned over many decades printing factual news meticulously forensically researched. Newspapers willing to stand by what they publish come hell or high water.

Such papers are rare and getting rarer in this age of instant eye candy gratification.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom