What's new

India in Talks for export LCA Tejas

pakistan is ready to buy 4 TEJAS.
would they sell it?
come through proper channel ...we will think about it

He is right,

The US won't let India export the Tejas (not that anyone will buy it/want it) because of the GE engine.

Yes GE, those guys that make your fridge.
there is no GE fridge in India..But we have GE R&D centers in India.

Yes. Forgot about that. Pakistan designed, tested and manufactured JF17. I stand corrected.

Now my friend, please continue talking shit about the failure that is HAL Tejas.

Dear Indians, please. Let us take a leaf from our betters when it comes to Industrial might.
Yes, exactly that.

Indian Media:
If J-20 is so good why is China buying Su-35?

My Question is:
If Tejas is so good, why is India buying:
Rafale
Super Sukhoi
MiG-29 UPG
Su-50
F-16/Gripen

Yes, exactly that.

Indian Media:
If J-20 is so good why is China buying Su-35?

My Question is:
If Tejas is so good, why is India buying:
Rafale
Super Sukhoi
MiG-29 UPG
Su-50
F-16/Gripen

Thick is the head of this one.

China with all its power is yet to perfect lot of things. They are doing stop gap measures until their systems are 100%. Just like what India is trying to do.

India always has operational doctrine of Heavy, Medium and Light Fighters. Why is this? That is not the thread topic. Or even if it is, you need to have ex IAF commanders here to comprehend the boondoggle.

Current Heavy is Su30MKI --> Upgraded to Super Sukhoi, will be replaced with T50. This is projected beyond 2025.

Current Mediums are the M2000 and the Mig29 --> M2000 is replaced with Rafale, Mig 29 is upgraded to Mig29UPG. AMCA is the future for this line. Projected beyond 2020.

Current light ones are All the Mig 21's --> They all are being phased out. over 200. LCA is a new jet with new manufacturing line. India will not wait 20 years for HAL to make the number. Hence the need to opt for 2 single enginer fighters. One is HAL Tejas. HAL max can do 12 fighters a year. Nothing more. They do not have the capability or man power to do it. Unless HAL is split into different op cos. So how do you make up the numbers? Get a new line. Hence the F16 or any other jargon. If you read properly, the numbers are always 150~200 projected by the companies themselves. They know they wont get more than that.

Also LCA mk2 will not happen. LCA project will mature with LCA mk1A. After that all effort of ADA will be on AMCA. Why? LCA Mk2 is not mk2, it is a brand new jet.

This was China's style 10 or 15 years back.

Now lets get back to shit talk. Logic and facts goes bad in this thread.

France handed over India a design that india is still struggling to complete

Germany handed over india the Arjun tank and it took them 3 decades to complete after major changes.

Hey congrats to u guys, I heard SUPARCO [[[** OlDER brother of ISRO** ]]] will launch its very first flight ..........:pakistan:

Hey congrats to u guys, I heard SUPARCO [[[** OlDER brother of ISRO** ]]] will launch its very first flight ..........:pakistan:

Don't see that coming anywhere this century.

srilanka , the media says...
bangladesh , i was sure....

third is turkmanistan , the name now disclosed...

so , atleast 12×3 = 36....is sure..

do not see amaricans having any export problum with the three atleast..who knows , kaveri will be ready till then.....

Last edited:
srilanka , the media says...
bangladesh , i was sure....

third is turkmanistan , the name now disclosed...

so , atleast 12×3 = 36....is sure..

do not see amaricans having any export problum with the three atleast..who knows , kaveri will be ready till then.....

Bangladesh? Not gonna happen, when was the last time we bought any major weapon system from india? We may buy some tata or ashok trucks but thats really as far as the Service heads will allow the government to purchase from india. The air force buys either Russian or Chinese, Navy buys Chinese or now builds with Chinese assistance and the army buys Chinese or even Serbian, but not indian.

Bangladesh will probably get the MiG-35.

Not really likely as of now, the BAF is looking at other options. Priority is to get the YAK 130 advanced trainers properly inducted, then we need to purchase medium lift transports to replace the C130s, then we will need to consider the purchase 16-32 new fighters....from 2020-2022...with delivery from 2026 onwards.

At that point the Mig 35 will be out of the running considering the fact there are so few international buyers for the aircraft.

Bangladesh? Not gonna happen, when was the last time we bought any major weapon system from india? We may buy some tata or ashok trucks but thats really as far as the Service heads will allow the government to purchase from india. The air force buys either Russian or Chinese, Navy buys Chinese or now builds with Chinese assistance and the army buys Chinese or even Serbian, but not indian.

bangladesh socity is divided on political lines..
don't know which side you belong to , therefore can't response properlly to you...

Back
Top Bottom