What's new

India in Talks for export LCA Tejas

Exporting of LCA will face a biggest hurdle in form of Uncle Sam,u can't simply export mere an airframe without engine.

He is right,

The US won't let India export the Tejas (not that anyone will buy it/want it) because of the GE engine.

Yes GE, those guys that make your fridge.

Nobody is buying Tejas, as long as it has both Western and Russian components in it

oye bandar ( bandar because you are not updated ) tejas has been inducted and will be mass produced from 2019 onwards . you are on PDF that does not mean you puke anything everywhere . this is forum for professionals and if you are not one , just keep coming here and get the updates .

Hmmm name calling and some one is lecturing me about professionalism. Your reply is a classic 'doobtay ko tinkay ka sahara': squadron of 2 a/c created only recently in July 2016. Anyway, I didn't say that Tejas hasn't been inducted in IAF yet, but merely stating a fact that it took 2+ (actually 3+?) decades for India to induct LCA in an operational squadron of its AF (squadron of 2, great achievement indeed after 20+ years). I thought this was a forum of professionals, or at least educated with an average+ IQ, and people may understand that; but I guess I was way off. Let me restate for your simplicity, as there might be a few bandars there who are behind in their evolutionary process: India has struggled for a long time to induct a 4th gen LCA in its Airforce. You should at least have the decency of not ridiculing China, for not being able to secure an export customer for J10 (that's what my reply was for). As professionals, who follow the defense industry, may know how long it took the French to export their first Rafale.

Regards

its half the price compare to gripen...
why not ,many europens will be intrested , everybody can't buy f35 , and even they buy f35 they still need a cost effective solution to fill the gaps..

to srilanka ? we should give it a pass ,we sell the railway engines and boges to them , selling tejas LCA to them will be a liability on us only, let them buy from pakistan or china ..

and i think exports should be restricted to countries who can keep these planes in good shape , otherwise countries like ecuadore will only bring bad publicity to it..
Europe as well as America and China should be potential customers...

hahaha you were given something that even PLAAF rejected.
You guys are stuck in past.... We have two confirmed order dude, denial is perhaps good for us, but it is long enough to declare a disease that you need to dx

oye bandar ( bandar because you are not updated ) tejas has been inducted and will be mass produced from 2019 onwards . you are on PDF that does not mean you puke anything everywhere . this is forum for professionals and if you are not one , just keep coming here and get the updates .
In that case we should permanently ban your teenage butt.

Lets first get the original operator of the jet for which there were supposed to be 100 in service TODAY to start flying it regularly and demonstrate confidence in the jet rather than asking for changes upon changes.

Most probably Srilanka...
And lucky.....:lol::rofl:
World Knows...:laughcry:
LOL!

First have the Indian's operate it.
He is right,

The US won't let India export the Tejas (not that anyone will buy it/want it) because of the GE engine.

Yes GE, those guys that make your fridge.
Lol billi ko chichrai kai khuwaab

Wow these are not trolling. But someone deleted my post for showing the guys who insulting India and Indians
@WebMaster

In that case we should permanently ban your teenage butt.

Lets first get the original operator of the jet for which there were supposed to be 100 in service TODAY to start flying it regularly and demonstrate confidence in the jet rather than asking for changes upon changes.

In that case why did you buy the JF17?

We don't buy them, we use them because thats what we produce.

Yes. Forgot about that. Pakistan designed, tested and manufactured JF17. I stand corrected.

Now my friend, please continue talking shit about the failure that is HAL Tejas.

Dear Indians, please. Let us take a leaf from our betters when it comes to Industrial might.

Back
Top Bottom