What's new

India in healthcare hall of shame, ranked worst among peers and neighbours

4.1 % of our GDP.... does this include state spending or is this just from the Union Budget?

No,That's the aggregate spending on health care,the combined spending of both Govt and people on health care services as a percentage of GDP.Obviously the figure is low.Especially the percentage of Govt spending.And that reflects in our HDI.

GTFO,Only undermined thing is your bigoted brain.Church and temples are all places of worship.There is nothing wrong in helping them build it.

LOL .....If Churches and temples are all places of worship then why not build more temples you hypocrite. If name is just a name ....then why not keep Dharmic names ...why have names like Thomas you hypocrite. If food is just food then why not follow your tradition and stick to vegetarianism food you hypocrite ? Give this simple minded answers to those dumb enough to swallow it.

Cow worshipping is a North Indian tradition.The cows have been the backbones of Indian families and the Indian agricultural system ever since the dawn of this ancient Hindu civilization. Apart from the extensively used Cow’s milk which the ancient Indians used to collect only after the calf has had its share, the most important use of Cows was in Agriculture. Without Cow the Indian agriculture in those days was as good as gone,This dependency on Cow that made cow slaughter a taboo.We no longer have such dependency,so there is nothing wrong in slaughtering cows.The whole cow slaughtering issue is a creation of British divide and rule policies.It was Robert Clive who opened the first slaughterhouse of cows in India and encouraged Muslims to operate it,So that Hindus and Muslims will fight over such silly issues and they can take over the country.

ROTL.....are you now going to teach me my tradition and history? Cow is considered equivalent to mother in Hinduism that is why 'Gau Hatya' or cow slaughter is considered a Very Serious Sin. If cow slaughter issue is a creation of the British then why was it not banned after the british left your Hypocrite. You sound like a pakistani ...trying to blame the british for your sins.

Nothing wrong in eating Beef.You cultural fanatics need to take a hike.People should be able to chose what they wanted to eat.What proof??,I cannot reveal names of people who makes anonymous contribution.They do it for personal reasons.

There is everything wrong with eating Beef for a Hindu. Tomorrow you will advocate cannibalism by using the logic that when people die or natural causes or accident we can eat them because after all humans are also mammals like cows. Why not start eating dogs, pigs, cats like the chinese you hypocrite. After all there is nothing wrong in eating them and people should be able to chose what they eat as per your twisted logic. People cannot exercise their freedom if that freedom offends the sentiments of others in the society they live in. That is why hate speech is not allowed in India.

You are the one who gave the example of a christian businessmen offering money to Temples :lol: ....if you cannot show proof then stick that example back into your @$$ you hypocrite. If the 'donation' was so 'anonymous' and done for 'personal' reasons then why talk about it you hypocrite.

1. Its not meant to counter you, I just made the point that the lack of religious hatred is responsible for the development.
2. Prove it that the are forced to donate land. Its certainly not the case in my example, I know that man very well.
3. Whats wrong with eating beef?! Kerala is not Gujarat, nearly 50% are non Hindus, and eating pork is also allowed despite the larger numbe of Muslims.
Most people are happy here except of some trouble makers like you. Prove that soooo many people are "oppressed" blah blah blah..... :hitwall: It seems that its just your impression....

1. It has been proved by statistical data that Religious hatred and bigotry is responsible for the lopsided development in kerala.
2. Prove it that the hindu man was not asked to give the land under duress. The burden of proof lie on you as its your eg.
3. 56% of kerala is still Hindu (used to be 61.5% in 1947)....and Cow Slaughter Gau Hatya has always been considered a very serious sin for Hindus for the last 4000 years. There is everything wrong with it you Hypocrite.......the same reason you cannot eat dogs in the US. All 50 states in US have banned the sale of dog meat to the general public and its use in public restaurants.

I have already proven the bigotry and religious hatred in Kerala by Hard Facts. Its you who is taking cover under rhetoric and name calling trying to deflect the inescapable truth.

1. It has been proved by statistical data that Religious hatred and bigotry is responsible for the lopsided development in kerala.
2. Prove it that the hindu man was not asked to give the land under duress. The burden of proof lie on you as its your eg.
3. 56% of kerala is still Hindu (used to be 61.5% in 1947)....and Cow Slaughter Gau Hatya has always been considered a very serious sin for Hindus for the last 4000 years. There is everything wrong with it you Hypocrite.......the same reason you cannot eat dogs in the US. All 50 states in US have banned the sale of dog meat to the general public and its use in public restaurants.

I have already proven the bigotry and religious hatred in Kerala by Hard Facts. Its you who is taking cover under rhetoric and name calling trying to deflect the inescapable truth.

Man do you live in Kerala????????? ( I am sure you dont)..... The guys who are responding to you live in kerala... and they know the ground reality..... Now you wanna believe them or not is upto you... Now pls get back to the topic... and leave god's country alone....

Man do you live in Kerala????????? ( I am sure you dont)..... The guys who are responding to you live in kerala... and they know the ground reality..... Now you wanna believe them or not is upto you... Now pls get back to the topic... and leave god's country alone....

Nair are you going to tell me that just because you want to feel good you are going to close your eyes to all the unpleasant realities around you and continue to live in Denial ?

Tell me honestly, can you afford to buy land in Kerala ? are you aware that 89% of all Land purchases are registered by Non Hindus ? .......do you think you will be able to buy a piece of land for your children the way you parents did for you ?

In medical education field alone Hindus will loose 250 seats every year to 'religious reservation'. Those Hindus come under the purview reservation will loose 3800 engineering seats and 100 MBBS seats every year.

After two decades in the SC/ST sections alone will have a shortage of 74,000 engineers and 2000 doctors at the present condition.

How many Hindus do you think will own land after 20 years when they do not get equal access to education, No jobs in kerala and religious discrimination in Gulf ? How long will you continue to live in a fools paradise ? Its not 'communal' to speak the truth and wake up those who refuse to see the truth.

Nair are you going to tell me that just because you want to feel good you are going to close your eyes to all the unpleasant realities around you and continue to live in Denial ?

Tell me honestly, can you afford to buy land in Kerala ? are you aware that 89% of all Land purchases are registered by Non Hindus ? .......do you think you will be able to buy a piece of land for your children the way you parents did for you ?

In medical education field alone Hindus will loose 250 seats every year to 'religious reservation'. Those Hindus come under the purview reservation will loose 3800 engineering seats and 100 MBBS seats every year.

After two decades in the SC/ST sections alone will have a shortage of 74,000 engineers and 2000 doctors at the present condition.

How many Hindus do you think will own land after 20 years when they do not get equal access to education, No jobs in kerala and religious discrimination in Gulf ? How long will you continue to live in a fools paradise ? Its not 'communal' to speak the truth and wake up those who refuse to see the truth.

Welll I have bought a land 2 weeks back... and planning to construct a house...... I would agree with you if you are talking about "MPM" then you are close to the truth.....

But i did travel length and breadth of kerala for 8 years and the situation is not as bad as you portrayed here.... ...

But as i said that is not the subject we are supposed to discuss here.....

Welll I have bought a land 2 weeks back... and planning to construct a house...... I would agree with you if you are talking about "MPM" then you are close to the truth.....

But i did travel length and breadth of kerala for 8 years and the situation is not as bad as you portrayed here.... ...

But as i said that is not the subject we are supposed to discuss here.....

Economic status of the people of kerala is linked to their healthcare. 92% suicide rate among hindus is also a healtcare issue.

Survey in 2006 by Marxist showed that even privileged Hindu family owns only an average of 0.69 acre, a Muslim family owns 0.77 acre and a Christian family 1.26 acre.

If you calculate the total land holding by both privileged and under privileged Hindus in kerala it will be around 0.6 acre. This was in 2006, that figure for hindus has been going down since then. Today it may be 0.57 acre. This of course means that the holding per acre for Muslims and Christians have gone up. Think about that.

Think in 2020 or 2030 what will be the land holding for Hindus in kerala.

BTW the same study also showed 34.5% Muslim families have Gulf income as against 11.61% Christian and 10.4% Hindu. (..Not looking at the salary disparity between them)

1. LOL what data ??? what hatred??? I havent heard anything about about religious clashes or other BS. And what lopsided development? Kerala is the state with the best living standards in the entire region, not only India.
2. Total nonsense. You still cannot give a single proof that people are forced to sell land. Total BS.
3. So what??? Kerala is a modern state with open minded people (with a few exceptions like you). Muslims are not allowed to eat pork, but is there a ban on it despite the large community? No. Wake up and welcome to the 21st century. Everyone should eat what he wants. I just ate beef, very tasty :cheers:

@Koovie Vittukala.... No point....so lets agree to disagree...

Last edited by a moderator:
1. LOL what data ??? what hatred??? I havent heard anything about about religious clashes or other BS. And what lopsided development? Kerala is the state with the best living standards in the entire region, not only India.
2. Total nonsense. You still cannot give a single proof that people are forced to sell land. Total BS.
3. So what??? Kerala is a modern state with open minded people (with a few exceptions like you). Muslims are not allowed to eat pork, but is there a ban on it despite the large community? No. Wake up and welcome to the 21st century. Everyone should eat what he wants. I just ate beef, very tasty :cheers:

1. Data that has been posted and which Hypocrites cannot see due to selective blindness.
2. LOL....You are the one who gave the example of Hindu man donating land to church.....you have to provide proof dumb@$$
3. Eating beef does not relate to 'open minded' :lol:............if that was the case saudi arabia would have been 'open minded' :rofl:. There is a ban on using Koran and Bible as toilet paper .......or are your open minded to allow that ?

Eating beef is also an offence to Hindu sentiments. Its not same as eating pork which is not holy for muslims, only banned. Even the example you gave does not make any sense. I feel dumb just talking to you. ...I am sure you have read my previous eg :P....in view of popular sentiments I am deleting it.

^^^^ and you sealed your fate ........... :no:

@Mritunjaya -- edit your post , not in good taste and will get you banned.

@Mritunjaya Please edit or delete your post immediately before it get attention of any mods.... It will invite an instant ban....

^^^^ and openly saying that is not going to help you either.

Back
Top Bottom