What's new

India in healthcare hall of shame, ranked worst among peers and neighbours

Dont bring your Hindu, Muslim, Christian BS in this discussion. We Malayalees are one of the very few people with enough brainmass to prevent us from starting this absolutely ridiculous religious motivated hatred.
Thats one of the reasons why we have such a developed state with such high living standards.

Just keep going with your medieval era religious sentiments looser.

No one cares here for your dumb statistics. For instance, the Syro Malabar church in my area is built on land which was given by a Hindu business men but absolutely no one gives a fukc about it, except of loosers like you.

So better STFU and dont intervene into matters of my state.

:lol: ...I am a Malayali hindu too .....but I dont think we have any extra brainmass. Its that a desperate attempt to counter facts with Rhetoric ? :P

Hindu business men are forced to donate land to build chruches in kerala if they want to continue doing business .....that is the whole point, man with 'extra brainmass' :angel:

I dont plan to STFU 'secular' boy ......at least as long as Kerala is part of India. Now if you have any facts to post do it ....else your pathetic rant to substitue for reason is making other Keralites look foolish. :P

:lol: ...I am a Malayali hindu too .....but I dont think we have any extra brainmass. Its that a desperate attempt to counter facts with Rhetoric ? :P

Hindu business men are forced to donate land to build chruches in kerala if they want to continue doing business .....that is the whole point, man with 'extra brainmass' :angel:

I dont plan to STFU 'secular' boy ......at least as long as Kerala is part of India. Now if you have any facts to post do it ....else your pathetic rant to substitue for reason is making other Keralites look foolish. :P

Please provide proof for that .

Also for your claims in post #20 , #21 and #26 .

@Topic.... Authorities should take this as a challenge and look positively to solve this problem... Yes there is issue.... and we need to work on that

Mallu's .... Lavanodu poyi Pani nokkan para......

Please provide proof for that .

Also for your claims in post #20 , #21 and #26 .

:lol: ....you want me to post my birth certificate on a pakistan forum ? ........ my uncle's a kurup too ......My fathers a Kaimal and mom's a menon :P

Rest of the data is available over Malayalam Varika, Kesari Annual, Mathrubhumi Daily, article by G. K. Suresh Babu and Study report by K.C. Zachariah & others.

If you are really a Kurup you should be aware of these facts .......Denial is not a river in egypt.

Mallu's .... Lavanodu poyi Pani nokkan para......

Yendune pani nokkan parenem .......Its better to embarrass these hypocrites by exposing the truth :D

No authorities are going to correct this situation as long as Hindus do no unit and safe guard their interest. Is it so difficult to see the obvious ?

What's wrong in donating money in building churches??I know Christians who donates money in renovating temples in Kerala.And no one can force anybody to do it.People do it on their own.If you don't like,its your problem.

:lol: ....you want me to post my birth certificate on a pakistan forum ? ........ my uncle's a kurup too ......My fathers a Kaimal and mom's a menon :P

I am not asking for a proof about your identity but the bold part .........:hitwall:

Rest of the data is available over Malayalam Varika, Kesari Annual, Mathrubhumi Daily, article by G. K. Suresh Babu and Study report by K.C. Zachariah & others.

If you are really a Kurup you should be aware of these facts .......Denial is not a river in egypt.

I have not come around such articles .So if there is any such article in net , please share the source.

I have not come around such articles .So if there is any such article in net , please share the source.

'Secular media' does not post such damaging reports in any one article. It will start a riot in kerala :cheesy:

Its a compilation of data from various newspapers and articles....but you can read the article "Preventing Hindu Suicide" by Dr. Babu Suseelan who is the Director of Addiction Research Institute, Pennsylvania.

What's wrong in donating money in building churches??I know Christians who donates money in renovating temples in Kerala.And no one can force anybody to do it.People do it on their own.If you don't like,its your problem.

LOL ....Hindu business men are forced to donate money in building churches that undermine Hindu society. It is absolutely wrong and horrible ....especially in a state where Hindus live as second class citizens with forced low participation in the economy. Its amazing you see nothing wrong with it. Disgusting.

Through generations Hindus are worshipping cows. The only one state in India which legitimizes the cow slaughter is Kerala. According to the official data available with the government, 500,000 cows were slaughtered in the state during 2002 and sold out 2, 49,000 tones of beef. (See The New Indian Express, Kochi, 13 August 2003). In reality the statistics of cow slaughter is far different from the official figures.

Its an approach that is designed to convert the entire younger generation of Hindus to be beef eaters. In the name friendships the minorities are compelling the Hindu boys to share beef preparations with them in the name of secular feelings and in the Hostels where the substitute for a plate of fish or chicken curry used to be a pappad!!. All these are the indications of Hindus alienation from their cultural domain.

Now SHOW ME PROOF OF CHRISTIANS DONATING MONEY FOR HINDU TEMPLES in Kerala :lol: .......we are all waiting for it.

Freinds.... off topic to a large extent.... Lets get back to the topic which is Health care...... We can discuss the state of secularism in kerala in a different thread

LOL ....Hindu business men are forced to donate money in building churches that undermine Hindu society. It is absolutely wrong and horrible ....especially in a state where Hindus live as second class citizens with forced low participation in the economy. Its amazing you see nothing wrong with it. Disgusting.

GTFO,Only undermined thing is your bigoted brain.Church and temples are all places of worship.There is nothing wrong in helping them build it.

Through generations Hindus are worshipping cows. The only one state in India which legitimizes the cow slaughter is Kerala. According to the official data available with the government, 500,000 cows were slaughtered in the state during 2002 and sold out 2, 49,000 tones of beef. (See The New Indian Express, Kochi, 13 August 2003). In reality the statistics of cow slaughter is far different from the official figures.

Cow worshipping is a North Indian tradition.The cows have been the backbones of Indian families and the Indian agricultural system ever since the dawn of this ancient Hindu civilization. Apart from the extensively used Cow’s milk which the ancient Indians used to collect only after the calf has had its share, the most important use of Cows was in Agriculture. Without Cow the Indian agriculture in those days was as good as gone,This dependency on Cow that made cow slaughter a taboo.We no longer have such dependency,so there is nothing wrong in slaughtering cows.The whole cow slaughtering issue is a creation of British divide and rule policies.It was Robert Clive who opened the first slaughterhouse of cows in India and encouraged Muslims to operate it,So that Hindus and Muslims will fight over such silly issues and they can take over the country.

Its an approach that is designed to convert the entire younger generation of Hindus to be beef eaters. In the name friendships the minorities are compelling the Hindu boys to share beef preparations with them in the name of secular feelings and in the Hostels where the substitute for a plate of fish or chicken curry used to be a pappad!!. All these are the indications of Hindus alienation from their cultural domain.

Now SHOW ME PROOF OF CHRISTIANS DONATING MONEY FOR HINDU TEMPLES in Kerala :lol: .......we are all waiting for it.

Nothing wrong in eating Beef.You cultural fanatics need to take a hike.People should be able to chose what they wanted to eat.What proof??,I cannot reveal names of people who makes anonymous contribution.They do it for personal reasons.

1. Its not meant to counter you, I just made the point that the lack of religious hatred is responsible for the development.
2. Prove it that the are forced to donate land. Its certainly not the case in my example, I know that man very well.
3. Whats wrong with eating beef?! Kerala is not Gujarat, nearly 50% are non Hindus, and eating pork is also allowed despite the larger numbe of Muslims.
Most people are happy here except of some trouble makers like you. Prove that soooo many people are "oppressed" blah blah blah..... :hitwall: It seems that its just your impression....

Actually we are trying to bring back Indian professionals.

Finally our GOI learned from China who has done a great job in attracting Chinese in US and Europe back to China.

Indian Doctors also have earned a great name in Surgery too. Medical Tourism, do you know about it, its great.

But we need to increase our spending on health care which is less than 1% of GDP. We spend the one of the lowest %.

Indian surgeons are one of the best. We have indian surgeons working in private hospitals doing by pass surgeries in Colombo. Here ppl have very high regard for them.

Back
Top Bottom