What's new

India in healthcare hall of shame, ranked worst among peers and neighbours

I thought Indian government provides a health card for everyone with certain amount. Isn't that kind of like free health care ?? Is it true you guys get subsidized medicine ?
Yup we have. Like I can go and pay 5 rps as consultation feesm the doctors will mention onyl those medicines which are available on concession rates and poor people and villagers can be benefited.

I had chicken pox at my home town and I went to one govt. hospital because it was the nearest one and I heard the best doctor has to work in that hospital for certain time period which is compulsory.

I checked all the facilities. Even the small town hospitals are computerized to some extent.

And few Indian companies have been selling medicines of cancer at less than half the price of the nearest foreign competitor so that poor people can afford it.

This move was appreciated by doctors especially who work in poor countries like those in Africa.

Yup we have. Like I can go and pay 5 rps as consultation feesm the doctors will mention onyl those medicines which are available on concession rates and poor people and villagers can be benefited.

I had chicken pox at my home town and I went to one govt. hospital because it was the nearest one and I heard the best doctor has to work in that hospital for certain time period which is compulsory.

I checked all the facilities. Even the small town hospitals are computerized to some extent.

And few Indian companies have been selling medicines of cancer at less than half the price of the nearest foreign competitor so that poor people can afford it.

This move was appreciated by doctors especially who work in poor countries like those in Africa.

We also spend less than 1% of GDP on Health Care. I think 0.8%. To meet our needs we rely on donations, especially from Pakistanis who are living overseas. But like you are saying you have doctors available and work at fixed hours, that is something we need to work on. Unfortunately the mindset of our people is more on money. As a matter of fact, there is a young doctors movement going on from the last few years. The fact that Punjab government is currently the better government, they raised their pay scale 5x more and have brought the culture of computerization. Still those idiots (doctors) want more and they blackmail by going on hunger strikes and not providing treatment to patients. I don't think there is any solution to our issue. If there are no doctors ready to work, there cannot be many hospitals.

I think My Esteemed indian people here can Learn From HUGO CHavez and invest money in eradicating poverty,and spend on education/health Care instead of spending money on weapon production which never enter their service and are never operational and instead of buying every thing from every where in weapons buy health care for people buy better education for people and take steps to eradicate poverty

you cannot dominate china with weapons
you cannot dominate pakistan with weapons
that never enter Service Good on Paper but no results
:cheers:

Health care is mainly a state affair, those backward states need to improve their healthcare system. The central government should support them with all its power.

The regional disparities in India are sometimes frightening: Take Kerala with its high HDI level which can be compared to western countries and states like Chattisgarh which has a HDI comparable to CONGO :hitwall:

Kerala has high HDI Index which comes from Religious discrimination.

Gulf Nations discriminate against Hindus in giving jobs and salaries. This discrimination against Hindus is given active support by the Congress Govt. in Delhi and the Non Hindu Malayalees who participate in it.

Remittance by Kerala Expat is 18,465 crore rupees and is 7 times of the state government receipts as centre budgetary support or 15 times of the earning from the cashew export or 19 times of the states marine export.

The annual average remittance per house hold shows clear Religious bias.

Christian Share Rs. 26,098/-,
Muslim Share Rs. 24,000/-,
Hindu Share Rs. 6,134/-
Hindu Dalit Share Rs. 725/-.

NGO Studies have shown 92 % suicides were committed by Hindus who's share in population is 56 %
6.5 % by Christians with population share of 19%
1.5 % by Muslims with population share of 25%.

Keral HDI is high because of the Religious discrimination that has artificially boosted the incomes levels for its Large 'minorities' at the expense of its Hindu majority.

Agreed.
The regional disparities are mainly because of the differences in our way of thinking. Its no coincidence that Kerala has one of the most educated people of all Indian states which not only results in the high development of our HDI but also the social peace.

Minorities in Kerala run 3340 schools, while the entire Hindu community possess just 194 schools.

Muslim and Christian communities manage 223 arts and science colleges whereas all Hindu together together manage only 42 colleges.

Out of the 433 professional colleges, only 86 are government-owned, 89 are Hindu-managed while 258 are managed by the minorities.

Study of last 48 years of Kerala ministry reveal that only one Hindu minister handled the portfolio of education and that, too for a period of 4 years and 3months. Otherwise, for the rest of the period, this portfolio has been handled by ministers belonging to only minority communities.

Of the state’s 199,000 schoolteachers, the Hindu share (inclusive of SCs/STs) is just 38 %. According to the 1997 statistics, Kerala had 14200 college teachers of whom 76 % belonged to minority communities

That social peace comes from exploitation of the tolerance of Hindus in Kerala. Artificial suppression of Hindu rights does not constitute 'social peace'.

For instance, many people dont are much about religion when searching for a life partner, having a bf/gf is becoming slowly accepted as well.

:lol: .. recent High Court judgement asked a Christian man who converted to Hindusim to marry his gf, to convert back to Christianity.

I hope its not too 'communal' to give facts instead of rhetoric about HDI and social peace :rolleyes:

Disease+Burdens.jpg

Haq's Musings: Indians and Pakistanis Suffer Heavy Disease Burdens

India is in hall of shame in many things not only in healthcare!

Thanks...................That was an eye opener..............

Kerala has high HDI Index which comes from Religious discrimination.

Gulf Nations discriminate against Hindus in giving jobs and salaries. This discrimination against Hindus is given active support by the Congress Govt. in Delhi and the Non Hindu Malayalees who participate in it.

Remittance by Kerala Expat is 18,465 crore rupees and is 7 times of the state government receipts as centre budgetary support or 15 times of the earning from the cashew export or 19 times of the states marine export.

The annual average remittance per house hold shows clear Religious bias.

Christian Share Rs. 26,098/-,
Muslim Share Rs. 24,000/-,
Hindu Share Rs. 6,134/-
Hindu Dalit Share Rs. 725/-.

NGO Studies have shown 92 % suicides were committed by Hindus who's share in population is 56 %
6.5 % by Christians with population share of 19%
1.5 % by Muslims with population share of 25%.

Keral HDI is high because of the Religious discrimination that has artificially boosted the incomes levels for its Large 'minorities' at the expense of its Hindu majority.

Now stop you carp...............Or paste links..................otherwise get lost...............I don't want to talk about Malayalis based on Religion................But few successful Hindu Malayali Group............Britannia,Leela Kempenski, BPL,Kalyan Jewellers,Bhima Jewellers,Manappuram are the few.................Rest my Malayali friends will quote

Thanks...................That was an eye opener..............

Now stop you carp...............Or paste links..................otherwise get lost...............I don't want to talk about Malayalis based on Religion................But few successful Hindu Malayali Group............Britannia,Leela Kempenski, BPL,Kalyan Jewellers,Bhima Jewellers,Manappuram are the few.................Rest my Malayali friends will quote

LOL ........why should I stop posting uncomfortable facts to counter propaganda. You can look up articles by fellow chrsistian Dr. C.I. Issac, Head of the PG Department of History, CMS College, Kottayam, Kerala for confirmation of the same data :lol: .....maybe an article by fellow christian will convince you better :P

Your mindset is also visible when you call proof of discrimination in Kerala against Hindus as 'carp' :sick:

I have NO INTENTION OF GETTING LOST :cheesy:........I plan to continue countering propaganda to the eternal discomfort of bigots. Expect more from me. ;)

LOL ........why should I stop posting uncomfortable facts to counter propaganda. You can look up articles by fellow chrsistian Dr. C.I. Issac, Head of the PG Department of History, CMS College, Kottayam, Kerala for confirmation of the same data :lol: .....maybe an article by fellow christian will convince you better :P

Your mindset is also visible when you call proof of discrimination in Kerala against Hindus as 'carp' :sick:

I have NO INTENTION OF GETTING LOST :cheesy:........I plan to continue countering propaganda to the eternal discomfort of bigots. Expect more from me. ;)

By posting such post without link you are embarrassing yourself and the school of thoughts you represent ...................

Minorities in Kerala run 3340 schools, while the entire Hindu community possess just 194 schools.

Muslim and Christian communities manage 223 arts and science colleges whereas all Hindu together together manage only 42 colleges.

Out of the 433 professional colleges, only 86 are government-owned, 89 are Hindu-managed while 258 are managed by the minorities.

Study of last 48 years of Kerala ministry reveal that only one Hindu minister handled the portfolio of education and that, too for a period of 4 years and 3months. Otherwise, for the rest of the period, this portfolio has been handled by ministers belonging to only minority communities.

Of the state’s 199,000 schoolteachers, the Hindu share (inclusive of SCs/STs) is just 38 %. According to the 1997 statistics, Kerala had 14200 college teachers of whom 76 % belonged to minority communities

That social peace comes from exploitation of the tolerance of Hindus in Kerala. Artificial suppression of Hindu rights does not constitute 'social peace'.

:lol: .. recent High Court judgement asked a Christian man who converted to Hindusim to marry his gf, to convert back to Christianity.

I hope its not too 'communal' to give facts instead of rhetoric about HDI and social peace :rolleyes:

Dont bring your Hindu, Muslim, Christian BS in this discussion. We Malayalees are one of the very few people with enough brainmass to prevent us from starting this absolutely ridiculous religious motivated hatred.
Thats one of the reasons why we have such a developed state with such high living standards.

Just keep going with your medieval era religious sentiments looser.

No one cares here for your dumb statistics. For instance, the Syro Malabar church in my area is built on land which was given by a Hindu business men but absolutely no one gives a fukc about it, except of loosers like you.

So better STFU and dont intervene into matters of my state.

Back
Top Bottom