What's new

India in China's Backyard: Part II

We are using India for our benefits; I don’t need to talk about other countries

You are using INDIA. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In FY 2009, the Bush Administration's request for the International Affairs Budget for the Department of State, USAID, and other foreign affairs agencies totaled approximately $39.5 billion, including $26.1 billion for Foreign Operations and Related Agencies, $11.2 billion for Department of State, and $2.2 billion for Other International Affairs.

US Govt. itself requesting DoS for 39.5 billions; so that other countries can us USA...........:smokin:

According to the Development Assistance Committee of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (DAC/OECD), the United States remains the largest donor of "official development assistance" at $23.53 billion in 2006. DAC/OECD reports that the next largest donor was the United Kingdom ($12.46b). The UK was followed (in rank order) by Japan ($11.19b), France ($10.60b), Germany ($10.43b), Netherlands ($5.45b), Sweden ($3.95b), Spain ($3.81b), Canada ($3.68b), Italy ($3.64b), Norway ($2.95b), Denmark ($2.24b), Australia ($2.12b), Belgium ($1.98b), Switzerland ($1.65b), Austria ($1.50b), Ireland ($1.02b), Finland ($0.83b), Greece ($0.42b), Portugal ($0.40b), Luxembourg ($0.29b) and New Zealand ($0.26b).

Look; how these poor (in sense, not money) countries are getting used by countires like yours.

India builds railway lines, a commercial port, soon a commercial airport, highways & even hospitals & schools in Sri Lanka, I think already the bill cost New Delhi about $3 Billion.

We are already benefiting from India directly & indirectly……….

Need to mention Indian Navy security for Sri Lankan ships near Gulf (Free of Charge)

I think we are benefiting from India then any other South Asian Country….

contrary to others Indian Members' beliefs, I think this is your way to show your respect to India - to highlight some good deeds of India.

But it is India's duty to support you. It is every father's job to help and protect his kids.

But you keep on posting mate. I am with you.........like India with SL. :smokin:

Now only we need tell India, Come on India give us a $1 Billion annual Aid package

Show you finance power India...... :kiss3:

Salute to your strong sense of self-respect. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom