What's new

India in China's Backyard: Part II

i don't know how he became premium member...look at his comments.......one of the funniest or i must say ignorant comment....

He was kissing the troll 'Aviet' for his racial attacks on Indians but now deleted that post. but now lining up Indian aid for his country. What a shame! :sick:

i don't know how he became premium member...look at his comments.......one of the funniest or i must say ignorant comment....

Your country pumping billions into my country, if you say that is funny…

Let it be……..

He was kissing the troll 'Aviet' for his racial attacks on Indians but now deleted that post. but now lining up Indian aid for his country. What a shame! :sick:

Your country pumping billions into my country, if you say that is shame…

Let it be……..

By comment of a genius(antinym of it) Member, India has been used by Countries and According to him Indian Government is so dumb that they even unable to understand the motives of these countires which are using India.. LOL!! Keep dreaming...

I never said, your Government is so dumb....

LOL!! Keep dreaming...

I told the truth; soon New Delhi will approve a credit line of $500 million to construct an airport in northern Sri Lanka.
it's a credit not a charity please try to understand the difference between these two....:lol:

Sure, it's a help..... we pay you back.... is that any problem regarding that.........

Ohh man…in your previous comments you portrayed it like India is desperate so srilanka using it now you are saying help….:undecided:

Ohh man…in your previous comments you portrayed it like India is desperate so srilanka using it now you are saying help….:undecided:

Come on Mate, I told - We are already benefiting from India directly & indirectly……….

i mentioned some deals currently active between both countries

The major difference is that these East Asian countries are all richer than India. India is seeking investment and technology from Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, ...why these countries look at India as a large, still primitive and backward country and a potential market for their products. Sure it is not the case of China to West Asia, where China is seen as a source of technologies, expertises and investment.

In case of Vietnam: Except the information in Pakistan Defence Forum, I rarely find any information about Vietnam-India defence relation in our press. Most Vietnamese do not care about India and know very little information about your country. The images of India, sometimes appear on TV, are not promising at all: poverty, dirt, terrorism, flood, dark-skinned and skinny people, starvation, chaotic cities etc. So please stop blah blah about your country in East Asia.

From a Vietnamese perspective, I dont mean to look down on India and Indian, but Indian posts is like East Asia (especially Vietnam) are looking to India for protection against China. It is so laughable. It is like Japan seeking help from Kenya.

for bolded part> wrong. only japan and Taiwan are richer than India.

Indian economy is bigger than Malaysian, Singapore, S. Korean economy.

for second bolded part> whats laughable? India can offer several technologies and financial aid to Vietnam.

stop your racist comments........ignorance is bliss

Since 1976, India has extended several Lines of Credit totaling Rs. 361 crores to Vietnam. A
line of credit agreement for US$ 45 million was extended for Nam Chien Hydropower project
which is being executed by BHEL. India has offered a fresh Line of Credit for USD 19.5
million to Vietnam for setting up Hydropower projects.

India has set up the Vietnam-India Entrepreneurship Development Centre and Vietnam-
India Center for English Language Training as part of its support to the Initiative for
ASEAN Integration providing technical assistance to the Government of Vietnam.

In the IT sector, India is setting up an Advance Resource Centre in ICT in Hanoi at a cost of
approx Rs 10 crores. The Centre will support a wide range of training in ICT, application of elearning
technology in education, infrastructure for digital library, for web-portal creation and
service and for GIS Application development. The Centre is expected to be functional by mid-
Sep 2011. India is also providing a PARAM Supercomputer to Vietnam at a cost of Rs 4.60
crores.
The Supercomputer will be used in multiple applications.

Vietnam has, over the years, been a key recipient of training programmes under Indian
Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) programme and other scholarship schemes.
India offered 75 slots under ITEC and 6 slots for post-graduate courses under General
Cultural Scholarship Scheme (GCSS). Vietnam has also been utilising 20 scholarships
under CEP and since 2006, 10 slots for undergraduate courses funded by Mekong Ganga
Cooperation (MGC) programme.

Tata Steel plans to invest more than USD 5 bn in a steel plant in Vietnam.

thanks for info bro!

Your country pumping billions into my country, if you say that is shame…

Let it be……..

This guy is posting funny! My country aid his country with billions of aid and he is so proud of that. do you know why we pump those billions? because we want to 'use' you. :lol:

The major difference is that these East Asian countries are all richer than India. India is seeking investment and technology from Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, ...why these countries look at India as a large, still primitive and backward country and a potential market for their products. Sure it is not the case of China to West Asia, where China is seen as a source of technologies, expertises and investment.

In case of Vietnam: Except the information in Pakistan Defence Forum, I rarely find any information about Vietnam-India defence relation in our press. Most Vietnamese do not care about India and know very little information about your country. The images of India, sometimes appear on TV, are not promising at all: poverty, dirt, terrorism, flood, dark-skinned and skinny people, starvation, chaotic cities etc. So please stop blah blah about your country in East Asia.

From a Vietnamese perspective, I dont mean to look down on India and Indian, but Indian posts is like East Asia (especially Vietnam) are looking to India for protection against China. It is so laughable. It is like Japan seeking help from Kenya.

First - Unnecesary use of the word "Dark Skinned"...

Second, If your people dont care about India then its fine. Its your choice, we just wanted berthing rights in your port which I am sure we are getting from your government. We dont have any deal with your people...so saying it is irrelevant...

This guy is posting funny! My country aid his country with billions of aid and he is so proud of that. do you know why we pump those billions? because we want to 'use' you.
Oh forget him he is Journo and he is always right, rather difficult to understand his kind of logic.
Couple of weeks back he was screaming about no one helped his country when F18 violated their air space...Lol to be only denied by his own govt.

We are using India for our benefits; I don’t need to talk about other countries

India builds railway lines, a commercial port, soon a commercial airport, highways & even hospitals & schools in Sri Lanka, I think already the bill cost New Delhi about $3 Billion.

We are already benefiting from India directly & indirectly……….

Need to mention Indian Navy security for Sri Lankan ships near Gulf (Free of Charge)

I think we are benefiting from India then any other South Asian Country….

Now only we need tell India, Come on India give us a $1 Billion annual Aid package

Show you finance power India...... :kiss3:

Only if you spend your $1billion on buying TATA nanos for your cab industry. :smitten:

guys let the sri lankan be happy....after all his country is on the right track of economy growth now.... he is happy saying sri lanka is using us and other countries.......but he forgets the meaning of word called "credit line"....i doubt his journalism skills now.... its a temporary finance provided by our country to his country for fast growth....tomorrow 10yrs down the line sri lanka has to repay that money....its like borrowing from india....does sri lankan even know how much interest his country might be paying for the credit line??

Back
Top Bottom