What's new

India in China's Backyard: Part II

No deadline for N-deal with Japan: PM : Neighbours: India Today

So then what happened to the Japan India Civil Nuclear deal?, most of them using India for there own gains..........

Are they using US for their own gain? India is not get used but we use others. We have many examples Sri Lanka, Bangladesh.... how many do you want? lol

India have signed nuclear deals with all countries so Japan will come soon.

We have nuclear weapons and still have nuclear deals is not that enough for you who is using whom? Japan singing a deal with a nuclear armed country!!!!!!!
:lol:

India never had a military cooperation with Japan but for last few years it has changes totally!!!

India, Japan Strengthen Strategic Relations
http://www.defensenews.com/story.php?i=4436810

I have been here for at least 3 years, so I think most people know I am a Vietnamese.

Our poor country have to receive a lot of aid from others, including India and even tiny Luxemburg. It is an insult to us, however, it is a fact in any poor country.

Vietnam and India are relatively friendly countries, therefore I said I dont mean to look down to you, but I just stated the fact that few people in Vietnam care about India. India is not even among our 10 (ten) biggest trading partners.

In case of technology, Vietnam also export a lot of manufactured products to India, like boiler and electrical equipment.

When sign a deal with Japan, India will be the only country who did not sign any NPT/CTBT etc, have nuclear weapons, still allowed for nuclear export/import!

lankan ranger, who is now using whom? using others is our profession and getting used yours. :angry:

I have been here for at least 3 years, so I think most people know I am a Vietnamese.

Our poor country have to receive a lot of aid from others, including India and even tiny Luxemburg. It is an insult to us, however, it is a fact in any poor country.

Vietnam and India are relatively friendly countries, therefore I said I dont mean to look down to you, but I just stated the fact that few people in Vietnam care about India. India is not even among our 10 (ten) biggest trading partners.

In case of technology, Vietnam also export a lot of manufactured products to India, like boiler and electrical equipment.

Yes, we are also aware about Vietnam's progress in the field of robotics

However, I'm asking you again , a bit more clearly.

How does Vietnam fit into this thread?, the whole article was about India's cooperation with Mongolia .

I'm asking you again , a bit more clearly.

How does Vietnam fit into this thread?, the whole article was about India's cooperation with Mongolia .

He could not control from bashing India with usual things banned in this forum. Check his posts he log in usually for India bashing.

India, Japan to firm up strategic ties despite nuclear stalemate

The Hindu : News / National : India, Japan to firm up strategic ties despite nuclear stalemate

No mention of India's quest for a nuclear pact in Japanese government statement

Despite stalemated talks on a civil nuclear agreement and political uncertainty surrounding the continuation of Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan, New Delhi and Tokyo have chalked up a series of high-level engagements to firm up their strategic ties, especially in the security and economic spheres.

In what could be a disappointment for South Block, India's quest for a nuclear pact with Japan found no mention in a detailed Japanese government response on Friday to a question by the Opposition Liberal Democratic Party

In a statement on Friday, the Japanese government requested the Diet to approve civil nuclear accords with Jordan, Russia, South Korea and Vietnam, according to diplomatic sources. Even though its name found no mention, India, whose civil nuclear talks with Japan have not resumed since November last year, could find some cheer in Tokyo's affirmation to continue exporting nuclear power plants despite the crisis at the tsunami-hit Fukushima nuclear plant.

Also significant was the government's statement that diplomatic negotiations and a relationship of trust of nuclear cooperation in the post-Fukushima scenario would mark its approach to future civil nuclear talks with other countries. Tokyo's endorsement of a civil nuclear pact with India is crucial for French and American companies who depend on Japanese companies for critical reactor machinery.

But away from the headline-grabbing civil nuclear sector, both countries have lined up several high-level engagements aimed at extending maritime cooperation beyond India's immediate vicinity. The two sides are also closing the gaps in a mega project that will build futuristic townships from Delhi to the western coast — the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) — along a high speed railway track called the Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC).

On top of the diplomatic agenda is the first U.S.-Japan-India trilateral meeting which could be timed around the East Asia Summit (10 ASEAN members along with observers) in November. With the U.S. getting into the framework of the EAS, there is “good reason for us to start the trilateral dialogue in time for the EAS,'' said the sources. “All of us think maritime security is very important and India should be involved, not only on its side of the Indian Ocean.''

The second Japan-India 2+2, a rare format for India simultaneously involving the Foreign and Defence Secretaries, would also be held around the same time, but with two new faces at the helm in New Delhi – Ranjan Mathai as the Foreign Secretary and Shashi Kant Sharma as the Defence Secretary. These interactions would be interspersed with visits by External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna and Defence Minister A.K. Antony. These will be capped by the arrival of the Japanese Prime Minister towards the end of the year.

The meetings are likely to see Japan being included in the Malabar series of India-U.S. naval exercises in a big way. The last Malabar series exercise, held in April off Okinawa, had a similar intention of involving a strong Japan Self Defence Forces (SDF) complement. But the tsunami which occurred a month earlier led to the SDF diverting ships for rescue and rehabilitation.

The high-level interactions will also see both sides pushing forward the DFC and closing the gaps in perception with respect to the mega DMIC project. Japan wants to involve more countries and companies in DMIC due to the high investment tab that smart industrial cities entail. On the other hand, India would like Japan and its companies to take the lead role and treat it as the flagship project for infrastructure building.

While civil nuclear cooperation may be still some way off, India-Japan ties are set to burgeon, say the sources, with the green light to the Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement, which, among other attributes, could lead to Indian healthcare personnel entering Japan. In the coming months, the economic proximity brought about by CEPA will be buttressed by the DMIC and DFC and the security aspect by the 2+2 bilateral and the trilateral involving the U.S., all of it overlaid by high level interactions, they added.

By next 10 years Sri Lanka will be more inside in our list as India goes strong. See it.

We are using India for our benefits; I don’t need to talk about other countries

India builds railway lines, a commercial port, soon a commercial airport, highways & even hospitals & schools in Sri Lanka, I think already the bill cost New Delhi about $3 Billion.

We are already benefiting from India directly & indirectly……….

Need to mention Indian Navy security for Sri Lankan ships near Gulf (Free of Charge)

I think we are benefiting from India then any other South Asian Country….

Now only we need tell India, Come on India give us a $1 Billion annual Aid package

Show you finance power India...... :kiss3:

India builds railway lines, a commercial port, soon a commercial airport, highways & even hospitals & schools in Sri Lanka, I think already the bill cost New Delhi about $3 Billion.

Need to mention Indian Navy security for Sri Lankan ships near Gulf (Free of Charge)

Now only we need tell India, Come on India give us a $1 Billion annual Aid package

My goodness!!!! What a logic!!! :rofl:

Like the same way Afghanistan 'using' India for their benefits!!!! :lol:

We use the same for many other countries!!!! Like Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Afghanistan etc etc.

You want to say all of them using India? lol

I think it’s time for you to read more about term called "bilateral relations "

By comment of a genius(antinym of it) Member, India has been used by Countries and According to him Indian Government is so dumb that they even unable to understand the motives of these countires which are using India.. LOL!! Keep dreaming...

Back
Top Bottom