What's new

India ignore Brahmin Terrorism

The real face of saffron extremism.. but in soviet india who cares..im sure his original "handlers" will be traced back to ISI... OR we can exect this guy to be a part of indian govt... like the butcher of gujrat modi.

lol Brahmin terrorism world knows who terrorists are and whose religion is extreme full of fanatics .

Let me google that for you

Even Google knows ^^^^^^ and Google doesn't lie !

I cant see Brahmins showing up in results unlike some religion.

The obsession is getting incurable.:disagree:

Superkaif, I know you are emotionally disturbed by a foreign nation coming inside your country and killing 28 of its finest soldiers , but you need not vent your angst/anger/helplessness/frustration on India.

You can instead productively re-direct your ire on the foreign powers by engaging in the civil dis-obedience movement that developero was talking about.

Please it's time you stop worrying about India (thanks for the concern though) and start worrying about your country. It's high time.

The obsession is getting incurable.:disagree:

Superkaif, I know you are emotionally disturbed by a foreign nation coming inside your country and killing 28 of its finest soldiers , but you need not vent your angst/anger/helplessness/frustration on India.

You can instead productively re-direct your ire on the foreign powers by engaging in the civil dis-obedience movement that developero was talking about.

Please it's time you stop worrying about India (thanks for the concern though) and start worrying about your country. It's high time.

And the fact you are completely off topic is nothing to do with it? Young man - you live eat and troll on PDF sniffling at something to abuse Pakistan with. Are you too ashamed to discuss something on thread and on topic about your terrorists - anyway its probably because you arent a brahmin and it eeks you.:angel:

Back
Top Bottom