What's new

India ignore Brahmin Terrorism

I have no idea what your "point" is. Outlook is a very reliable source.

Not wasting my time anymore.

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Surveys are not based on assumptions. They wouldn't be called surveys otherwise. :cheesy:
But peoples are using assumptions as surveys... and just look at maharashatra,tamil nadu less 5% Barh ...? are you satisfied?
when population of india is increasing brahmins are decreasing? Its illogical
Brahmins are pretty religious , did they still follow that satti culture?

Brahmin terrorism!!! A new invention out of frustration! :lol:

After this what next? Jain terrorism, Buddhist terrorism and Kshatrya terrorism! :rofl:

Mayawati demands 27% quota for dalits in terrorism. Digvijay terms this RSS conspiracy

I think Pakistanis have just discovered about "Brahmins" and are excited about it. They are over using it coz its exotic and fancy.

Well Roy bhaiyya, we can learn to agree to disagree. India has a long history of communalization & communal violence. In all cases, in the eyes of mainstream Indian society, the perpetrators are never Hindus. I know from personal experiences in my family of Muslim ghetto neighborhoods in India. As long as Indian minorities do not cross any lines that might offend Hindus, things are alright. But when this line is crossed, there are huge scale riots & violence. And the victim are always the Hindus in the eyes of mainstream India. And most Indians grieve that the government appeases the minorities, & ignores Hindus sentiment, & the Hindus in India are the victims.

Bilal Bother, what is the line that you are explaining about? can you eloborate more on this?
Any community gets offended when certain intolerable things do happen and these intolerance is not for silly items or not about fanatic ideas of fortifying a community.
For example the world knows that Babar Masjid demolition and the resulting riot happend because Muslims became intolerant on seeing their place of worship being brought down.
The world also knows that the same kind of intolerance happened in the Hindus when 58 Hindus were burnt alive by the Muslims and the resulting riot.
you can not put the blame on one community or the other, its a collective responsibility of the society not to restore to violance based on emotional instigations.
Every one in India belongs to one community or the other and give a preference to people of that community that they belong to.
But its a pure personal choice and that has nothing to do with extrimistic ideas.
The very people that give preference to their caste or community do not have an agenda of world dominance by killing the rest of the other communities people or other religions people.

Sorry to burst your bubble. We are good at keeping up with the times. We do not follow 1000 year old cultural practices in the 21st century. We have evolved from Brahmastra to Bhramos

But peoples are using assumptions as surveys... and just look at maharashatra,tamil nadu less 5% Barh ...? are you satisfied?
when population of india is increasing brahmins are decreasing? Its illogical

Can you be any more ignorant?

brahmin terrorism :rofl: That's funny I thought you people believed terrorism has no race nor religion. why the sudden change of heart? do tell.

there are no brahmins in arunachal :what:

How come there are more bramins in my state than say tamil nadu. That map is inaccurate.

Bilal Bother, what is the line that you are explaining about? can you eloborate more on this?
Any community gets offended when certain intolerable things do happen and these intolerance is not for silly items or not about fanatic ideas of fortifying a community.
For example the world knows that Babar Masjid demolition and the resulting riot happend because Muslims became intolerant on seeing their place of worship being brought down.

As long as you don't step into a territory that could be deemed offensive by Hindus, you're fine. If you accidentally cross this line, there are problems, both on a people-to-people level, as well as the bias from the state. It is futile to discuss who initiated what, the Hindus will always be the victims, & every other group will be the perpetrators/instigators.

Anyway thanks for calling it Brahmin terrorism and not Brahmonic terrorism which just sounds plain silly.

As long as you don't step into a territory that could be deemed offensive by Hindus, you're fine. If you accidentally cross this line, there are problems, both on a people-to-people level, as well as the bias from the state. It is futile to discuss who initiated what, the Hindus will always be the victims, & every other group will be the perpetrators/instigators.
not agree only innocent people are the victims..

lol Brahmin terrorism world knows who terrorists are and whose religion is extreme full of fanatics .

Let me google that for you

Even Google knows ^^^^^^ and Google doesn't lie !

I cant see Brahmins showing up in results unlike some religion.

Unlike you, we dont belive in google having any sort of "bhagwan" status!

Unlike you, we dont belive in google having any sort of "bhagwan" status!
hahaha u r right...
This is that there something going against Muslims brothers but giving that a name of brahman terrorist is not a right thing...Terrorist are terrorist no matter wt's their relegion :meeting:

Back
Top Bottom