What's new

India ignore Brahmin Terrorism

10% in pakistan originated kashmir? less than 5% in maharshtra??? any other credible source???
Google more ...com'on.............:lol:

Why is that so surprising?

Most of the Hindus in Kashmir were Brahmins. And fair few in Jammu region too. Outlook is a pretty credible source.

brahamins_table_20070604.jpg

Brahmin Terrorism:D

Pakistan's should work harder to bring this Secrete India :P in the eyes of world.

LOL

imagination out of desperation!! If my house is on fire.. i want to see the neighbour burning too!!

Eggctly this what happening here ,I mean We are in our cave living peacefully and building our fences and wall so that our neighbor ***** and garbage remain with them only. But instead of taking care of their own home and come for some healthy competition with their neighbor ,they come up with this kinda B.S threads .I think now they accepted our Supremacy .We won guys.:tup:

Congrats to Indian Bros/Sista(if any)

10% in pakistan originated kashmir? less than 5% in maharshtra??? any other credible source???
Google more ...com'on.............:lol:

I am sorry, are we talking about Pakistan or India? You are refuting us about our own country? I would like to see your sources. Please don't produce some Jihadi sources.

Why is that so surprising?

Most of the Hindus in Kashmir were Brahmins. And fair few in Jammu region too. Outlook is a pretty credible source.

brahamins_table_20070604.jpg
where is total percentage of Brah in all Over india here? You said 5% to 6%...?

Do me a favor and take the time to read the content of the blog and tell me if the facts are correct - or do you wish to deny them? Please read and let me know i will delete whats fictional. I await your response.

I am Brahmin from Uttar Pradesh, is his suffice or do you want me to post some other BLOG.

where is total percentage of Brah in all Over india here? You said 5% to 6%...?

after 1931 caste based census was never conducted. so other than scheduled castes no one know exactly abt percentage of other castes. but it is assumed that brahmins are 5-6% of total population based on 1931 census.

after 1931 caste based census was never conducted. so other than scheduled castes no one know exactly abt percentage of other castes. but it is assumed that brahmins are 5-6% of total population based on 1931 census.
Serveys and claims in sub-continent... all are based on assumption... Don't you think?

5.6 crore.. ? not much authentic source but lets take it ... 5.6 crore are enough if you talk about leading caste...

I have no idea what your "point" is. Outlook is a very reliable source.

Not wasting my time anymore.

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Serveys and claims in sub-continent... all are based on assumption... Don't you think?

Surveys are not based on assumptions. They wouldn't be called surveys otherwise. :cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom