What's new

India hopes to put 272 Russia's Su-30MKI fighters into service by 2018

No, but PAF might go for J-10B as its hi end until J-31 enters production by 2016 or so.
hahahaha, keep dreaming mr "Canadian"- J-31 is at least a decade away from service and has yet to prove itself. The PAF will NEVER get J-10B, they simply can't afford it- get this through your skull.
By 2018, IAF should have 272 Su-30MKI and PAF should have 150 JF-17, forming the backbones of the two air forces.
So MKI will not only outclass the Thunder in performance but numbers also....
Super Sukhoi and Block 3 JF-17 should be comparable.
Are you high? Dream on. The blk 3 (which is on paper) will compete with the LCA MK.2, the MKI let alone the Super Su are in another league.

The PAF will NEVER get J-10B, they simply can't afford it- get this through your skull.

Never say Never , boy . The economic condition of Pakistan will not always stay the same and there still might be a role for J10B in the Pakistan Air-force . That is the aircraft , we envisioned for our future needs .

Never say Never , boy . The economic condition of Pakistan will not always stay the same and there still might be a role for J10B in the Pakistan Air-force . That is the aircraft , we envisioned for our future needs .
Afaik the PAF has said it won't be able to meet its 2022 roadmap and thus funding for even planned purchases/projects like the blk2/3 JFTs are unsure. By the time the PAF is in a position to afford the J-10Bs these birds will be obsolete so I will say never.

Afaik the PAF has said it won't be able to meet its 2022 roadmap and thus funding for even planned purchases/projects like the blk2/3 JFTs are unsure. By the time the PAF is in a position to afford the J-10Bs these birds will be obsolete so I will say never.

Even though , I am aware of the financial problems that PAF faces , there's not a thing I have read to suggest any problems in funding for existing projects , the reason why the first Block-II will be rolling out of Kamra in July this year . Quite unfortunate , is the next fact , that Pakistan has just purchased a squadron of F16 to augment the existing fleet . I wouldn't still say the word , never , that wouldn't really make sense . What Indians do not seem to understand is that the current economic problems of our country aren't permanent by any chance .

Even though , I am aware of the financial problems that PAF faces , there's not a thing I have read to suggest any problems in funding for existing projects , the reason why the first Block-II will be rolling out of Kamra in July this year . Quite unfortunate , is the next fact , that Pakistan has just purchased a squadron of F16 to augment the existing fleet . I wouldn't still say the word , never , that wouldn't really make sense . What Indians do not seem to understand is that the current economic problems of our country aren't permanent by any chance .
Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying Pakistan's economic issues are permanent either- all I'm saying is they are going to be an prevalent for the foreseeable future- the now engrained radicalised generation of Pakistan are going to continue to cause strike for the nation of Pakistan for many decades to come yet.

J-10 deal is not dead.

JF-17 block-2 are being manufactured. Funding for block-3 is also available.

Perhaps not all goals planned under 2022 road map shall be achieved but a lot shall be achieved. We have a different way of doing defense deals and these are only announced once finalized.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying Pakistan's economic issues are permanent either- all I'm saying is they are going to be an prevalent for the foreseeable future- the now engrained radicalised generation of Pakistan are going to continue to cause strike for the nation of Pakistan for many decades to come yet.

Every country has her own funding issues. No country in the world has unlimited resources.

Ever wondered why Rafael deal is not being finalized.

How will IAF make available funds for three projects at a time i.e. Rafael, PAKFA and LCA Tejas. Indian economic condition is also not favorable at the moment and is showing signs of deterioration instead of improvement.

For the same reason that the USAF has F-15s and F-16s, although the F-15s can do everything the F-16s can, and do them a lot better. For the same reason that Russia has flankers as well as mig-29s. One is heavy and expensive, but can do a lot more work than the cheaper, lighter ones. It's a way of balancing the force structure.

All modern fighters are multirole fighters, and can do any sort of air mission. But the heavies can do each mission a lot better. So the MKIs can carry more bombs to a farther distance than a Tejas can, or carry more a2a missiles than the Tejas can. But both can do either role.

The heavy fighters do have more range plus can carry more missiles.

They act as Long range air superiority fighters( For example Su 27 was intended to work as deep air interdiction platform and AWACS killer.)

hahahaha, keep dreaming mr "Canadian"- J-31 is at least a decade away from service and has yet to prove itself. The PAF will NEVER get J-10B, they simply can't afford it- get this through your skull.

So MKI will not only outclass the Thunder in performance but numbers also....

Are you high? Dream on. The blk 3 (which is on paper) will compete with the LCA MK.2, the MKI let alone the Super Su are in another league.
Bro he is a troll:D:D:D:D

hahahaha, keep dreaming mr "Canadian"- J-31 is at least a decade away from service and has yet to prove itself.

J-10 first flight 1998, production 2002, that's 4 years. JF-17 first flight 2003, production 2007, that's 4 years. J-31 first flight 2012, production likely 2016 or 2017. :oops:

Well Tejas mk2 will be a match to JF-17 blk3.

Tejas Mk 2 still won't have DSI. In terms of capability, the two may be similar. In terms of aesthetics, JF-17 takes the lead. :oops:

J-10B is more advanced than Rafale. With J-31 coming soon, PAF will likely save up on J-31 rather than ordering J-10B. J-31 is the future replacement for PAF's F-16. Block 2 JFT rolls off the lines by around June.

Last edited:
Tejas Mk 2 still won't have DSI. In terms of capability, the two may be similar. In terms of aesthetics, JF-17 takes the lead.
Even F-22 dont have Dsi That doen,t make make Jf-17 superior to Raptor:pakistan::hitwall::hitwall:

J-10B is more advanced than Rafale. With J-31 coming soon, PAF will likely save up on J-31 rather than ordering J-10B. J-31 is the future replacement for PAF's F-16. Block 2 JFT rolls off the lines by around June.
Don,t be fan boy Just compare them on facts you will get answers

PAF will likely save up on J-31 rather than ordering J-10B. J-31 is the future replacement for PAF's F-16. Block 2 JFT rolls off the lines by around June.
Paf Don,t have Funds too buy 4.5 gen tech :Dthey are dreaming to Buy 5 gen tech which cost 100 million+ per piece + 40-50 million Flying cost :argh::argh::partay::partay::partay:

J-10 first flight 1998, production 2002, that's 4 years. JF-17 first flight 2003, production 2007, that's 4 years. J-31 first flight 2012, production likely 2016 or 2017. :oops:

Tejas Mk 2 still won't have DSI. In terms of capability, the two may be similar. In terms of aesthetics, JF-17 takes the lead. :oops:

kid grow up. .. you claim lot of non-sense without technical stuff...

Aesthetic doesn't add anything to capability so Its of no use.
Rafale is called omni role aircraft for a reason. Rest of your posts are fanboys stuffs with lots of speculations so Its not even worth talking about.

Even F-22 dont have Dsi That doen,t make make Jf-17 superior to Raptor:pakistan::hitwall::hitwall:

In terms of air intakes, JF-17 is more advanced than F-22. :yes4: All the new planes that first flew after year 2000, namely JF-17, J-10B, J-20, J-31, F-35, have DSI.

Paf Don,t have Funds too buy 4.5 gen tech :Dthey are dreaming to Buy 5 gen tech which cost 100 million+ per piece + 40-50 million Flying cost :argh::argh::partay::partay::partay:

China's aerospace industry is national. China be giving J-31 to PAF for free just to made India mad. :oops:

IMO, Su-30 in Indian air force is much like T-90 in Indian army. Just as Arjun is operational in limited number of 126, Tejas will likely be operational in limited number of 40.

Last edited:
In terms of air intakes, JF-17 is more advanced than F-22. :yes4: All the new planes like JF-17, J-10B, J-20, J-31, F-35 have DSI.

China's aerospace industry is national. China be giving J-31 to PAF for free just to made India mad. :oops:

IMO, Su-30 in Indian air force is much like T-90 in Indian army. Just as Arjun is operational in limited number of 126, Tejas will likely be operational in limited number of 40.
ok chinese premier. .. guys... why you people wasting time with him.... just leave this super duper fan boy aside....

Back
Top Bottom