What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am more skeptical about is growing closeness to West. Those nations don't share borders with us. yes, they have provided us their weapons but with a price, same as Russia but they also imposed sanction, stopped certain technology to be sold to us except France where as Russia, formerly USSR, no matter they ripped us off, had been there when we needed them.

India and China needs to take their respective places in Asia and in the world. Healthy competition(it will be one sided in many cases) is good but we should remain in reality not in the dream world. China is ahead of us, India should try to narrow the gap. But at the same time accept the importance and strength of China too. Both should also avoid isolated instances which makes things worse and instead moving 1 step forward, we end up taking 2 step backward.

Currently we need a more vibrant economic zone. For this India should remain neutral in China's case with other countries and so should China in case of India's, to an extent.

When the war over Pandavas also lost just about everything.So moral is wars are not gonna help anybody.
That what i'm try to say that learn from your history your religious books...give up the five villages(ie J&K and arunachal Pradesh) to maintain peace.

Dowry is illegal in India.So you are not gonna get any thing.:lol:
dowry is illegal domestically but in international relation dowry has to be given by india to pakistan for my marriage.

why not india relinquishes the illegal control of chinese territories to solve the disputes and improve the relation.Same thing can be done with pakistan to improve relations ie relinquish the control of J&K which india had illegally occupied since 1947.

AP is part of India and none of the people living their has ever questioned, so who are you to say it belongs to China when the people living their does not say so.

About J&K, India has letter of accession what does Pakistan has, nil bate sannata.

why not india relinquishes the illegal control of chinese territories to solve the disputes and improve the relation.Same thing can be done with pakistan to improve relations ie relinquish the control of J&K which india had illegally occupied since 1947.

U idiot, Pakistan was not even a country back 65+years, your history was based on a separation of mother India, so no one has illegally occupied Kashmir nor does it belong to you. Your people are just too greedy you cant live with the land that was already given to you @ the time of partition.

An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly that made the world community smile.

A representative from India began: 'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Rishi Kashyap of Kashmir, after whom Kashmir is named.

When he struck a rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath.'

He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.

When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Pakistani had stolen them.'

The Pakistani representative jumped up furiously and shouted, 'What are you talking about? The Pakistanis weren't there then.'

The Indian representative smiled and said, 'And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech.'

And you say Kashmir belongs to you

this thread is about China and India's diplomatic relations no one has brought Pakistan in here stick to the topic and stop flaming the thread with utter garbage.

:china:

India and China need to put the disputes on bottom and work towards other areas. We need to increase trade relations, cultural exchange and educational collaboration.
the problem is these disputes effects economic relationship between countries.
Take example from China-Japan, They are having territory dispute as well as trade relation of more than 300 bilions.
Now, when the disputes arises again, the economic relations are first to suffer with china closing down the japaneses factories.

India-China also having boundary issues, china will first break the neck of Indian interests in trade, if boundary dispute arises in future.

It is best to be prudent when it comes to geopolitics :)

U idiot, Pakistan was not even a country back 65+years, your history was based on a separation of mother India, so no one has illegally occupied Kashmir nor does it belong to you. Your people are just too greedy you cant live with the land that was already given to you @ the time of partition.

An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly that made the world community smile.

A representative from India began: 'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Rishi Kashyap of Kashmir, after whom Kashmir is named.

When he struck a rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath.'

When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Pakistani had stolen them.'

The Pakistani representative jumped up furiously and shouted, 'What are you talking about? The Pakistanis weren't there then.'

The Indian representative smiled and said, 'And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech.'

this thread is about China and India's diplomatic relations no one has brought Pakistan in here stick to the topic and stop flaming the thread with utter garage.

Actually, both India and pakistban was created at the same time. Neither split from one another. Both were created out of British India.

Actually, both India and pakistban was created at the same time. Neither split from one another. Both were created out of British India.

Here we go again, the resident CCP certified Historian :lol:

7457ed5da5a6463e9950bae.png

There has been no history to suggest that China and India have ever worked together or will we ever work together - geopolitics, competition for resources and economics dictates that. We both will always remain strategic competitors. With India growing, the competition is going to intensify further in future than milden. The interest of India lies in having strategic relationship with US, Japan and Australia to contain China

It is time India takes sides than remain a swing state. India is too large and too important to remain a swing state. This is not to say that we should be overtly taking over China on every issue or curtail trade.

We can contain India by funding separatist movements in India, supporting Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

not working for you till now , you guys have been doing this from very first day.:blah: you helping was unable to help pakistan in all wars.

Ya but if you're going to bring AP we're never going to get any peace....better for you guys to drop it......and our govrn is damn sure not to trust you people in any situations.....
The relationship between china and India indicates Asian' future.

AP is part of India and none of the people living their has ever questioned, so who are you to say it belongs to China when the people living their does not say so.

About J&K, India has letter of accession what does Pakistan has, nil bate sannata.
Thing is people of kashmir dont want to be part of india.thats why you need so many forces there to control it thats why world sees the mass graves there .When people themselves reject the treaty signed between the head of the states then treaty becomes null and void.

As for AP its part of tibet hence its the property of china which you have illegally occupied.

Bottom line is that India has no locus standi on the J&K and AP.you have occupied both illegally.

this thread is about China and India's diplomatic relations no one has brought Pakistan in here stick to the topic and stop flaming the thread with utter garage.

Allah (swt) has confered us muslims with this land so it belongs to pakistan.As for you and you kashyap you both can go to allahbad and have dip in ganges on Jan 14th you directly go to swarg then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom