What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Indian Planning Commission in Mar 2012 released the latest poverty estimates for the country showing a decline in the incidence of poverty by 7.3 per cent over the past five years and stating that anyone with a daily consumption expenditure of Rs. 28.35 and Rs. 22.42 in urban and rural areas respectively is considered to be living above the poverty line.

The international poverty line defined by World Bank is $1.25 = 68-69 Indian Rupees

1 US Dollar = 54-55 Indian Rupees

India regularly manipulates its definition of people living below the poverty line and keeps on fooling its own people and the rest of the world.

You can draw your own conclusions Sir. Mera to madrassa math hai.

phir wohi madrassa math. Kabhi to kitab khol liya karo jnab.:P

ever heard of PPP( no not ur jahil party)Purchasing power Parity? Big mac Index?

When spending 1 ruppe inside India a rupee has value close to 1$=19-20 INR
now do the math.

our real value GDP is above 4trillion 4th largest dunno maybe 3rd larges dont remember where russia is at nowadays.

and no i wont explain to u how PPP works .

post reported..

Kyun?

Yes they were indians once but after 1947 they left everything their lands,property even kameenapan back in india .:pakistan:

OK, tabhi me sochu, woh ajtr ko India me peda hone ke liye kyo chod gaye......:rofl::rofl:

JK ;)

More unsolicited advice. This time on hunger?!

Click on the following link - GHI Data | International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)

It has two attachments. The first being the raw data that IFPRI has considered to arrive at the index.

The data has been broadly categorized into 3 parts - "proportion of undernourished in the population", "prevalence of underweight in children under five years" and "under five mortality rate".

1. Proportion of undernourished in the population - Data from the table clearly shows that pakistan has consistently failed to provide adequate nourishment to its population with india performing better in terms of undernourishment levels at every stage of the data collected. As per the latest data - undernourishment in india is pegged at 21% as opposed to 26% in pakistan. FAO database backs similar trends of chronic undernourishment in pakistan and more importantly, India consistently performing better.

2. Prevalence of underweight in children under five years - this data point has shown a worrying trend with respect to india vis-a-vis pakistan - with pak performing better in terms of prevalence of undernourishment in children. However, the underlying trend of the data is unmistakable - that though India might lag behind, BUT it is improving at a pace much faster than what its neighbor has managed. As per the data, India has brought down undernourishment in children by 1600 basis points from 88-92 to 2004-09 vs pak bringing down undernourishment in children by 1150 basis points for the same period. Again, India via its bigger health spend (as % of GDP) is doing a better job of taking corrective action.

3. Under five mortality rate - pakistan has again failed to keep pace with its much larger neighbor. Both, in terms, extent and pace of reduction of under 5 mortality rate, India stands head and shoulders above pakistan.

As a percentage of population, pak has more hungry people to feed!!

Maybe you can beg for some. Over the years you have guys have grown good at it. Last i heard, you begged so much that the US govt has sanctioned another USD 2 billion aid program. That should last you hungry people for the winter, at least.

oho ..... how many times have I posted this ..... but you people don't understand. Don't. I'll post it again for your information.

Indian Rate of People Living Below Poverty Line

The Hindu : News / National : Now, Planning Commission lowers the poverty line

The Indian Planning Commission in Mar 2012 released the latest poverty estimates for the country showing a decline in the incidence of poverty by 7.3 per cent over the past five years and stating that anyone with a daily consumption expenditure of Rs. 28.35 and Rs. 22.42 in urban and rural areas respectively is considered to be living above the poverty line.

The international poverty line defined by World Bank is $1.25 = 68-69 Indian Rupees

1 US Dollar = 54-55 Indian Rupees

India regularly manipulates its definition of people living below the poverty line and keeps on fooling its own people and the rest of the world.

You can draw your own conclusions Sir.

whats there to change in sides when both sides across the border are my my own sides.

When a pregnant woman speaks then its two souls speaks through her......and souls always tell you the reality.its upto you to realise the truth.

multiple personality disorder ?

Yes they were indians once but after 1947 they left everything their lands,property even kameenapan back in india .:pakistan:

Good.. If they hadn't then Pakistan would have been called a hot bed of Kameenapan as well along with the hotbed of terrorism :)

Abhi to India mein yeh kameenapan famous hai..

Last edited by a moderator:
AJTR, this is a new record of trolling on one single thread. Your tag team with the scion of indus valley civilisation is one odd couple though.
Every thread is ruined by them and yet we have to see the action b MODs :D

She wants attention. Replying to her just gives what she wants. :coffee:

you can only crib about it but till when i keep indian passport i'm legally indian............:)

meh, b what ever u r, we give a rats asz, just dont blow urself somwhere in a crowded place in India. be there where u are raise ur kid n b happy. tq. :agree:

kiyun pasand nahin ayee ya sheesh nahin dekh saktay.

abe Kya shesa ? hamre angan me BS karke bhaga mat karo.

phir wohi madrassa math. Kabhi to kitab khol liya karo jnab.

ever heard of PPP( no not ur jahil party)Purchasing power Parity? Big mac Index?

When spending 1 ruppe inside India a rupee has value close to 1$=19-20 INR
now do the math.

our real value GDP is above 4trillion 4th largest dunno maybe 3rd larges dont remember where russia is at nowadays.

and no i wont explain to u how PPP works .

this is the reply ...now move forward with ur claims.

Every thread is ruined by them and yet we have to see the action b MODs :D

She wants attention. Replying to her just gives what she wants. :coffee:
you still cribbing about other day............i carry everything in my stride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom