What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJTR, this is a new record of trolling on one single thread. Your tag team with the scion of indus valley civilisation is one odd couple though.

Aur tum phir bhi kisi kaabil nahin.

What did you manage by keeping such a huge army - by spending so much more on defence. Sirfa apnay hi logon ko maara na.

Baaki kya kiya. Nothing.

All dressed up and nowhere to go.

no its "all dressed up to make arrangements for someone else to go to their dream destination no 72 lane ;)

yes.

but kameenapan kewal indian hi ho sakta hai aur kisi nationality main nahi.

u may be right,KAmena hone ke liye dmag hona zarori hai. Badimag, dmag walon ko kamena hi kaite hain.:tup:

We can remind you la misrable, if we so desire.

Please give food to teeming millions who can't earn their livelihood - 10% of the world population goes hungry in India, to awaz kya nikalein ge.

Apni fikar karo.

More unsolicited advice. This time on hunger?!

Click on the following link - GHI Data | International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)

It has two attachments. The first being the raw data that IFPRI has considered to arrive at the index.

The data has been broadly categorized into 3 parts - "proportion of undernourished in the population", "prevalence of underweight in children under five years" and "under five mortality rate".

1. Proportion of undernourished in the population - Data from the table clearly shows that pakistan has consistently failed to provide adequate nourishment to its population with india performing better in terms of undernourishment levels at every stage of the data collected. As per the latest data - undernourishment in india is pegged at 21% as opposed to 26% in pakistan. FAO database backs similar trends of chronic undernourishment in pakistan and more importantly, India consistently performing better.

2. Prevalence of underweight in children under five years - this data point has shown a worrying trend with respect to india vis-a-vis pakistan - with pak performing better in terms of prevalence of undernourishment in children. However, the underlying trend of the data is unmistakable - that though India might lag behind, BUT it is improving at a pace much faster than what its neighbor has managed. As per the data, India has brought down undernourishment in children by 1600 basis points from 88-92 to 2004-09 vs pak bringing down undernourishment in children by 1150 basis points for the same period. Again, India via its bigger health spend (as % of GDP) is doing a better job of taking corrective action.

3. Under five mortality rate - pakistan has again failed to keep pace with its much larger neighbor. Both, in terms, extent and pace of reduction of under 5 mortality rate, India stands head and shoulders above pakistan.

As a percentage of population, pak has more hungry people to feed!!

Maybe you can beg for some. Over the years you have guys have grown good at it. Last i heard, you begged so much that the US govt has sanctioned another USD 2 billion aid program. That should last you hungry people for the winter, at least.

EzioAltaïr;3483857 said:
Not a chance. 15% of world population lives in India, 7% of them live above the international poverty line, and still 10% go hungry? Wow, commendable math.

Abhi thori der pehlay ek mahashay keh rahay thay ke 20% of world population lives in India.

Don't go on my math yaar - it is madrassa math. I'll give you Indian math to get the real picture and Indian definition of poverty line - again.

Indian Rate of People Living Below Poverty Line

The Hindu : News / National : Now, Planning Commission lowers the poverty line

The Indian Planning Commission in Mar 2012 released the latest poverty estimates for the country showing a decline in the incidence of poverty by 7.3 per cent over the past five years and stating that anyone with a daily consumption expenditure of Rs. 28.35 and Rs. 22.42 in urban and rural areas respectively is considered to be living above the poverty line.

The international poverty line defined by World Bank is $1.25 = 68-69 Indian Rupees

1 US Dollar = 54-55 Indian Rupees

India regularly manipulates its definition of people living below the poverty line and keeps on fooling its own people and the rest of the world.

You can draw your own conclusions Sir. Mera to madrassa math hai.

AJTR, this is a new record of trolling on one single thread. Your tag team with the scion of indus valley civilisation is one odd couple though.
Its good na fateh saheb that will protect other threads from trolling i i keep all indian trolls busy in single thread.......:)

Aunty ji, you are pregnant. why don't you go and take rest? spending hours on internet forum is not good for health..

you can only crib about it but till when i keep indian passport i'm legally indian............:)

U cannot keep two passports, In India dual citizenship is not allowed (except if u are from Italy :lol:, which u are not), so legally u are a Pakistani citizen, u can only be an Indian citizen now, if u play tennis & bring an Olympic medal for India :D

P.S. If u do play tennis ever, than pls don't fight over issue of Bhupati or Paes as ur doubles partner :lol:

Now dont be so underestimating Pakistani Zehniyat.. After all by your admission, all Pakistanis (or their ancestors) were once Indians :lol:

Pakistani Zehniyat? What you are an Indian national sports hero?

Its good na fateh saheb that will protect other threads from trolling i i keep all indian trolls busy in single thread.......:)

OK aajka din aapko diya, but you must promise to troll Pakistanis tomorrow, Bangladeshis day after and Chinese on Thursday. OK?

Now dont be so underestimating Pakistani Zehniyat.. After all by your admission, all Pakistanis (or their ancestors) were once Indians :lol:
Yes they were indians once but after 1947 they left everything their lands,property even kameenapan back in india .:pakistan:

Abhi thori der pehlay ek mahashay keh rahay thay ke 20% of world population lives in India.

Don't go on my math yaar - it is madrassa math. I'll give you Indian math to get the real picture and Indian definition of poverty line - again.

Indian Rate of People Living Below Poverty Line

The Hindu : News / National : Now, Planning Commission lowers the poverty line

The Indian Planning Commission in Mar 2012 released the latest poverty estimates for the country showing a decline in the incidence of poverty by 7.3 per cent over the past five years and stating that anyone with a daily consumption expenditure of Rs. 28.35 and Rs. 22.42 in urban and rural areas respectively is considered to be living above the poverty line.

The international poverty line defined by World Bank is $1.25 = 68-69 Indian Rupees

1 US Dollar = 54-55 Indian Rupees

India regularly manipulates its definition of people living below the poverty line and keeps on fooling its own people and the rest of the world.

You can draw your own conclusions Sir. Mera to madrassa math hai.

post reported..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom