What's new

India has the most enslaved people in the world

It is also an accepted fact that China serve two purposes.

One for the white man to fetch his future wife.

Second, the Chinese Men to slave and make computers so that the white Man can pick up their new bride in China.

lol, it's accepted fact that india serves two purposes. produce low-iq sub-human where white man can dump on this piece of shit country, conquest them with english so these enslaved people can only survive using english masters language; it's women are so dark and ugly that they can only sell and fetched in the shit countries with even darker skins. seen that first hand.

Keep trolling, indians are slaves of east asians and whites, no wonder they are so shit poor, the nigger of asia.

Last edited:
Guess a few came over here and decided to forget their own problems by bashing India . what ever floats your boat man :)

Oh bhai sahib OP

India is very very very large country by population especially.

Any number will be largest in the world.

largest numbe condoms
larget number of dogs
largest number of cats
largest number of free cows

Are you going to open a thread on every forking cat dog and cow? or worse a condom :D

well I would argue with the condom point, they are not the worlds largest in this regard hence they are largest in terms of population, condoms and population dont go hand in hand, you can have one or the other, but not both....:woot:

well I would argue with the condom point, they are not the worlds largest in this regard hence they are largest in terms of population, condoms and population dont go hand in hand, you can have one or the other, but not both....:woot:

we are Talking about raw numbers

vs. normalized numbers

The two can paint a totally different pic as you correctly pointed out.

The world's largest poor countries, every day thinking about when superpower.

"MANY OF INDIA’S ENSLAVED HAVE NOT BEEN MOVED FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER – THEY ARE ENSLAVED IN THEIR OWN VILLAGES"

"SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF INDIAN WOMEN, MEN AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE WITHIN INDIA, BOTH ADULTS AND CHILDREN, IS WIDESPREAD"

"ENFORCEMENT OF LAWS CRIMINALISING MODERN SLAVERY IS INCONSISTENT, AND THE COMPLICITY OR INTERFERENCE OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS HAS BEEN WIDELY REPORTED"

Walk Free Foundation – Global Slavery Index 2013 | India - Walk Free Foundation - Global Slavery Index 2013

Walk Free Foundation

Shocking numbers in India :

ESTIMATED NUMBER ENSLAVED - 13,300,000 – 14,700,000

The world's largest poor countries, every day thinking about when superpower.

Superiority complex.
"I IZ SUPA PAWA. RISING SHINING SUPA PAWA. ATTACK PAKISTAN, ATTACK CHINA, ATTACK BANGLADESH, ATTACK USA, ATTACK SAUDI ARABIA!!!"

Shocking numbers in India :

ESTIMATED NUMBER ENSLAVED - 13,300,000 – 14,700,000

Incredible. I spent my whole time here believing Indians that DIRTY ARAB MOOZLIMS are keeping more slaves. Now I understand that higher caste Brahmins are leading the world in enslaving innocents.

Incredible. I spent my whole time here believing Indians that DIRTY ARAB MOOZLIMS are keeping more slaves. Now I understand that higher caste Brahmins are leading the world in enslaving innocents.

India has superiority is something at least may it be slavery or rape.

Brahmins can not be Brahmins if they donot enslaved its own people.

Superiority complex.
"I IZ SUPA PAWA. RISING SHINING SUPA PAWA. ATTACK PAKISTAN, ATTACK CHINA, ATTACK BANGLADESH, ATTACK USA, ATTACK SAUDI ARABIA!!!"

A funny country......

India has superiority is something at least may it be slavery or rape.

Brahmins can not be Brahmins if they donot enslaved its own people.

My heart goes out to lower caste Indians enslaved by the Aryans who invaded India centuries ago. I hope to see an end to the oppression of the lower-caste Indians, the Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, and Buddhists. They have truly endured without basic necessities (such as toilets) and it is time they are rewarded for their perseverance.

nice thread bump, and only to troll lol :lol:
Trolling? I am extremely concerned about the plight of lower-caste, non-Aryan Indians who have suffered without toilets. Do you have no shame? When will you accept that India has suffered under the control of these Aryans and Brahmins? They control your money, government, businesses and lives.

My heart goes out to lower caste Indians enslaved by the Aryans who invaded India centuries ago. I hope to see an end to the oppression of the lower-caste Indians, the Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, and Buddhists. They have truly endured without basic necessities (such as toilets) and it is time they are rewarded for their perseverance.

My hearts burns to see Muslims and Christians in such precarious situation, under the Banias. I have strong fear these Brahmins are going to fck India up again to its limits, as the history suggests past 1000 years.

Constant perseverance will bring fruits, the crimes committed by Indians on Indians and the neighbours must not go without punishment.

These Brahmins are heartless souls who enslave poor humans for their greedy purposes. These Hindus never ruled over a nation, and this temporary limelight of independent united India is giving them orgasms .

Back
Top Bottom