What's new

India has the most enslaved people in the world

it means that they never even left the village they enslaved in.

And enslavement usually happens to the economically insecure (poor) in Indian society.

The argument is gong to go round in circles.

hahahahaha

Come on my dear poster

My post was meant to add a bit of humor about very very large population of India that will make any "raw number" sound very large.

The idea is to take these very large numbers and normalize them somehow

I call bull on the condom. If it was indeed the largest, then India would not be so populated.

What you say is pointing to a different number.

Number of condoms per person. See! in your head you normalized it already.

Also what's a free cow? A cow under a constitution? A cow with rights? A cow with a vote? And how many are below the poverty line.

hahahah

you have to visit India to see what I meant by free cows.

hahahah

"MANY OF INDIA’S ENSLAVED HAVE NOT BEEN MOVED FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER – THEY ARE ENSLAVED IN THEIR OWN VILLAGES"

"SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF INDIAN WOMEN, MEN AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE WITHIN INDIA, BOTH ADULTS AND CHILDREN, IS WIDESPREAD"

"ENFORCEMENT OF LAWS CRIMINALISING MODERN SLAVERY IS INCONSISTENT, AND THE COMPLICITY OR INTERFERENCE OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS HAS BEEN WIDELY REPORTED"

Walk Free Foundation – Global Slavery Index 2013 | India - Walk Free Foundation - Global Slavery Index 2013

Walk Free Foundation

Shame on the Indian govt. I guess even democracy does not end the suffering of the poor people. Though, it is the same in Pakistan. There is bonded labor in the villages.
But forget about that and lets write funny things to lighten the moment and maybe that way we will ignore this disgraceful problem.

So what was that about the largest number of condoms in the world in India ...... Yes quite funny.

Shame on the Indian govt. I guess even democracy does not end the suffering of the poor people. Though, it is the same in Pakistan. There is bonded labor in the villages.
But forget about that and lets write funny things to lighten the moment and maybe that way we will ignore this disgraceful problem.

So what was that about the largest number of condoms in the world in India ...... Yes quite funny.

:lol:

I'll be sure to let the land of the free Americans know that, so that they can get their act together.

You should do that. Just looking at their prison population makes me cry. 2.5 million in prison and India with a population of 1.2 billion has just 200,000 odd in prison. The number of death sentences carried out in India since Independence is 52.

no surprise there. They have a rigid caste system, very classist society

And enslavement usually happens to the economically insecure (poor) in Indian society.

The argument is gong to go round in circles.
obviously who's denying that? lol
you expect rich people to be slaves?

Back
Top Bottom