What's new

India has the most enslaved people in the world

India after China is the most populous country in the world.I like that country.Sometimes I know India as my second country.They have got nice and wise people also they have largest population of Muslims in every country.
मैं अपनी खूबसूरत देश से प्यार है
Viva Indian brothers and sisters

India after China is the most populous country in the world.I like that country.Sometimes I know India as my second country.They have got nice and wise people also they have largest population of Muslims in every country.
मैं अपनी खूबसूरत देश से प्यार है
Viva Indian brothers and sisters
Even we indians feel iran is the most advanced nation among muslim countries...

"MANY OF INDIA’S ENSLAVED HAVE NOT BEEN MOVED FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER – THEY ARE ENSLAVED IN THEIR OWN VILLAGES"

"SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF INDIAN WOMEN, MEN AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE WITHIN INDIA, BOTH ADULTS AND CHILDREN, IS WIDESPREAD"

"ENFORCEMENT OF LAWS CRIMINALISING MODERN SLAVERY IS INCONSISTENT, AND THE COMPLICITY OR INTERFERENCE OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS HAS BEEN WIDELY REPORTED"

Walk Free Foundation – Global Slavery Index 2013 | India - Walk Free Foundation - Global Slavery Index 2013

Walk Free Foundation

Read it properly Hero @Slayer786 ....what the same organization says.

Walk Free Foundation – Global Slavery Index 2013 | Pakistan - Walk Free Foundation - Global Slavery Index 2013

There are reports of children subjected to forced labour, begging 15 and sexual exploitation in Pakistan, and forcible recruitment into extremist and non-state militant groups where they suffer physical, sexual and psychological abuse.16 There are reports of child sex trafficking between Iran and Pakistan. High levels of child labour exist in Pakistan.17 The Federal Bureau of Statistics estimates 3.8 million children between the ages of five and 14 are working in Pakistan.18

Organ trafficking is a problem: in mid 2011 there were reportedly a total of 42 illegal kidney transplant facilities in the country, 14 of which are in Punjab.19

India has issues, most Indians admit it and the protest in Delhi and other cities are example of it...unlike other countries who are in a denial mode. Clean up your mess before pointing figures at others...just posting such pages all over PDF won't solve problems back in your country.

I must admire his ability to troll

And I admire the unbiased scrutiny of our Mods...the fact that Individuals like fattyacids and him pollutes almost every thread and yet manage to live to troll another day is worth mentioning. Hail PDF.

Obviously.

They should be busy making my computer so I can post more idiocy on PDF =P

The enslaved in India never leave their village to acquire computer or electronics making skills. These positions are few and far in between in India. And any Indian that have such a position would be in the middle class and have a team of servants.

And I admire the unbiased scrutiny of our Mods...the fact that Individuals like fattyacids and him pollutes almost every thread and yet manage to live to troll another day is worth mentioning. Hail PDF.

9783e924779a56626934ae4bb9229fcfbdf8954713da0ca132a665221f9bf27e.jpg

Well that must do something to wile away their time.

Not even their women wants to mate with them anymore.

The enslaved in India never leave their village to acquire computer or electronics making skills. These positions are few and far in between in India. And any Indian that have such a position would be in the middle class and have a team of servants.

Quite right.

That's why I have foxconn and their army of slaves in China to thank for.

Do thank them for their continued sacrifice for leisurely life :-)

Most of the chinese come to PDF for trolling in indian threads
Surprising to see them survive...

I must admire his ability to troll

Its an accepted fact that Caste system is the keystone of Hinduism. Its what make Hinduism unique. And Hinduism is the one "native" trait that keep India together. The others been British gifted government, language and rail road system. So its fair to say that Caste system, being the keystone of Hinduism, which is one factor that tie India together, is the keystone of the Indian culture. The other keystone being parliamentary democracy, English and the British railroad that tie India together. So all in all, India exists today as a nation is 75% due to British imperialism.

Quite right.

Quite right.

Revealed: Inside Apple's Chinese 'sweatshop' factory where workers are paid just £1.12 per hour | Mail Online

Its an accepted fact that Caste system is the keystone of Hinduism. Its what make Hinduism unique. And Hinduism is the one "native" trait that keep India together. The others been British gifted government, language and rail road system. So its fair to say that Caste system, being the keystone of Hinduism, which is one factor that tie India together, is the keystone of the Indian culture. The other keystone being parliamentary democracy, English and the British railroad that tie India together. So all in all, India exists today as a nation is 75% due to British imperialism.

It is also an accepted fact that China serve two purposes.

One for the white man to fetch his future wife.

Second, the Chinese Men to slave and make computers so that the white Man can pick up their new bride in China.

Back
Top Bottom