What's new

India has the most enslaved people in the world

It is also an accepted fact that China serve two purposes.

One for the white man to fetch his future wife.

Second, the Chinese Men to slave and make computers so that the white Man can pick up their new bride in China.
Absolutely true and have seen first hand...

For 1.12# per hour, how much would that be in rupee and would that be a good wage for the poor?

It is also an accepted fact that China serve two purposes.

One for the white man to fetch his future wife.

Second, the Chinese Men to slave and make computers so that the white Man can pick up their new bride in China.

Very bad jokes. Its a well known fact that India was created by the British and the 4 factors that keep India together is English language, English government, English railroads and Hindu caste system. Don't they teach you that at school?

How much is it yuan?? BTW happy new year.

I don't know in yuan as I'm not from China. Let me look it up.

1.12# is about 116 rupee per hour. is that a good wage in India? 928 rupee per day if its an 8 hour day.

Just curious, would a maid in India make around 900-1000 rupees a day? If not, how much do they generally make?

I also looked up that 1# is 10 yuan.

1.12# is about 116 rupee per hour. is that a good wage in India? 928 rupee per day if its an 8 hour day.

Just curious, would a maid in India make around 900-1000 rupees a day? If not, how much do they generally make?

I also looked up that 1# is 10 yuan.

1. You want to compare the earning of a maid with a employee of a MNC like Foxconn.
2. No an illiterate maid doesn't make 1000 rupees a day..but a employee of BPO makes more than that.

Just for comparison in USD, 1000 rupee is around 18 USD. That's alot better than Indian average, which has an average of 65k rupee per year.

Another thing with foxconn workers is that they work longer than 8 hrs every day plus they have no basic living expenses such as food or rent as they live onsite.

1. You want to compare the earning of a maid with a employee of a MNC like Foxconn.
2. No an illiterate maid doesn't make 1000 rupees a day..but a employee of BPO makes more than that.

Just curious, how much would a maid make per day?

The 1000 rupee per day are slave labor wages in China. BTW. Many people jump to death because they cannot handle working in Foxconn.

Back
Top Bottom