What's new

India has raised the stakes

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a nationalist Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, calls for the self-determination of the Jewish people and a sovereign, Jewish national homeland. Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to support and advocate on behalf of the Jewish state, and its current existence.

Agree..
But the fact is that the Zionism movement continues till now and its main purpose is to expend its boundary from River Nile to western part of arabia..and from syria to jordan...
As it is predicted and it will happen for some time..
The only question is when but the stage is definitely sets...

well muslims immigrants certainly get a better deal in western nations, no doubt about it.

but apply some common sense, alot of these muslims have not only a historical gripe with western nations but a very current one, their countries have been turned upside down so one should consider the issue of cohesion, its simply unrealistic to open the floodgates and then
expect a harmonious melding.

therefore i said that i have limited sympathy on this issue because this is something they can control

historical gripes and what goes on in their country of origin aren't good enough reasons to make trouble in the newly adopted country.

the responsibility lies solely on the immigrant to adapt as long as they are being treated well on a personal level.

hindus have as much of a historical gripe with the british. pakistani muslims should have no real current gripe either as the US and UK have been largely friendly to them.

historical gripes and what goes on in their country of origin aren't good enough reasons to make trouble in the newly adopted country.

the responsibility lies solely on the immigrant to adapt as long as they are being treated well on a personal level.

hindus have as much of a historical gripe with the british. pakistani muslims should have no real current gripe either as the US and UK have been largely friendly to them.

what, are you telling me an iraqi has no reason to have a current gripe with GB? thats nonsense.

or pakistani's have no reason to have a gripe with the uk.gb when they have brough war and death to their country?

and the story of hindu's in the UK was that for a long time they did have a gripe with the british, but things changed.

having said that essentially you are right, people should be law abiding, but the point is western governments have to question the wisdom of their own policies, its their fault

what, are you telling me an iraqi has no reason to have a current gripe with GB? thats nonsense.

or pakistani's have no reason to have a gripe with the uk.gb when they have brough war and death to their country?

and the story of hindu's in the UK was that for a long time they did have a gripe with the british, but things changed.

having said that essentially you are right, people should be law abiding, but the point is western governments have to question the wisdom of their own policies, its their fault

iraqis or palestinians haven't been at the fore of terrorist or seditious activity. its pakistanis and saudis.

cmon dude, whats gone on inside pak has been a largely domestic failure. this is a BS argument.

iraqis or palestinians haven't been at the fore of terrorist or seditious activity. its pakistanis and saudis.

cmon dude, whats gone on inside pak has been a largely domestic failure. this is a BS argument.

iraqi's have been involved

and as for pakistan, count how many suicide bombings there were pre afghan invasion and count how many post invasion

war was exported to pakistan, pakistan is being forced to go war by western powers, thats a fact.

I don't think this honeymoon period is going to end anytime soon. We are the land of the Kama Sutra - we can f... the west in more ways they can imagine.

Jokes apart, India is merely reaping the benefits of its fierce independence. During a severe drought, Nehru refused to take grain from America in return for support in the UN - saying "India will not take humanitarian aid with political strings attached". No western leader is under the illusion that India is entering any camp or will support them - generally the case is that the Indian diaspora has built goodwill across the world and India in economically booming. Nothing else.

I am generally partial to a good Macallan or Talisker but love a good mature bourbon like Four Roses or Elijah Craig too..

I too dont prefer it with meals. But after a good spicy butter chicken, a lazy hour on the couch watching a good movie with a large drink in hand beats most other experiences...

Couldn't help joining it. If you like peaty single malts - do try Caol Ila and Smokehead. Even Laphroaig.

you are talking too abstractly

how can i agree with such generalisations?

oh wait, i get it, passing off a generalisation is actually what you want to do

plenty of hindu's living in UAE, are they patriotic to their host nations?

are jews patriotic to the US if they see us policy not to their liking vis a vis israel

there are many problems being faced., i dont deny this, but all you actually want to do is gloat with your anti muslim agenda

I would expect any person of any faith - be patriotic toward the country of which he holds a passport. And patriotism doesn't necessarily mean supporting my country in any war. If every American citizen thought like you, then the war in Vietnam would have ended with Nixon dropping a nuke on Vietnam. As an Indian citizen, I don't support what Indian troops did in Sri Lanka or they do in Kashmir. That doesn't make me unpatriotic.

iraqi's have been involved

and as for pakistan, count how many suicide bombings there were pre afghan invasion and count how many post invasion

war was exported to pakistan, pakistan is being forced to go war by western powers, thats a fact.

BS. if only you'd sealed your borders and let the americans beat the **** out of miscreants in afghanistan instead of sheltering terrorists and jihadist nuts.

BS. if only you'd sealed your borders and let the americans beat the **** out of miscreants in afghanistan instead of sheltering terrorists and jihadist nuts.

How can we seal a border consisting of more then 2200kms?we wanted to fence it but canada,usa nd afghanistan had some god damn problem and f...ked up excuses.

Its harming us more then anybdy.... we seal some areas in operations and on the afghan side NATO moves its check posts giving miscreants chance to escape??

Take example of mullah radio whose in kunar province of afghanistan and living with its governor...

Also many truck ladden with ammo n surgical n med have been confiscated trying to cross into Pakistan!!!

Its also causing harm to us economically smuggling of,wheat,sugar,livestock,friuts n veges, cement etc.... all is smuggled by afghanis from Pakistan into affghanistan causin us loss of billions of ruppess.
And next time not yap without doing any research!

How can we seal a border consisting of more then 2200kms?we wanted to fence it but canada,usa nd afghanistan had some god damn problem and f...ked up excuses.

Its harming us more then anybdy.... we seal some areas in operations and on the afghan side NATO moves its check posts giving miscreants chance to escape??

Take example of mullah radio whose in kunar province of afghanistan and living with its governor...

Also many truck ladden with ammo n surgical n med have been confiscated trying to cross into Pakistan!!!

Its also causing harm to us economically smuggling of,wheat,sugar,livestock,friuts n veges, cement etc.... all is smuggled by afghanis from Pakistan into affghanistan causin us loss of billions of ruppess.
And next time not yap without doing any research!

haha, do you let stuff from india cross over just like that :D its about priorities.
dude, stopping arm laden trucks should be doable. lol. maybe its hard to stop a person or two but if there is political will, the damage can be minimized.

PS : porous borders with armed non state actors are a recipe for disaster.

haha, do you let stuff from india cross over just like that :D its about priorities.
dude, stopping arm laden trucks should be doable. lol. maybe its hard to stop a person or two but if there is political will, the damage can be minimized.

PS : porous borders with armed non state actors are a recipe for disaster.

U probably have no idea wat ur talkin about... its just ur hatred thts taken away ur sense to comprehend n understand!

U probably have no idea wat ur talkin about... its just ur hatred thts taken away ur sense to comprehend n understand!

awright man. i am not hating at all. i don't take nationalism all that seriously.

i am just saying that what pakistan is suffering at the hand of non state actors is mostly blowback and a result of government mismanagement.

how can you blame terrorism within your borders to your neighbour if you're going to leave the borders porous and turn a blind eye towards certain armed factions.

not that there weren't enough armed non state actors within pakistan as-is. Karachi of the 90s was famous for the out of hand violence.

We dont have resources to have night visionn cameras n sensors to install on a 2 and a half thousand km border and USA,canada,Un and Afghanistan wont let us fence the border... we arent doing it by purpose in tht area more then 2000 Pakistani soldiers have attained shahdat and the war is still on.
We arent killing our own if thts wat u wanna say.

i understand. but its also a matter of priority, threat perception and state policy to curtail armed non state actors.

its not 'we killing one of our own'. but the way maoist terrorism incidents are a failure of indian government, your own terrorism incidents are a failure of your government(s).

blaming it on the US doesn't cut it.

Back
Top Bottom