What's new

India has no desire to wage war

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not state that is 'your problem', I am merely pointing out how meaningless the Statement in the OP is.

I assume you agree with me on that then ...

It sure doesnt hold any value to PK members, but that is to be expected.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

It was very close to Pakistan by sea - Pakistan could have easily supplied it through sea and potentially negotiated transit rights with India to do it through land ....

Logistics would not have been a problem.

history says otherwise.

All the Pakistanis and non-indians on this forum can agree, that the contention that india has no desire to wage war, is as hollow as those words, the reality is very different and apparent to everyone with eyes.

All the Pakistanis and non-indians on this forum can agree, that the contention that india has no desire to wage war, is as hollow as those words, the reality is very different and apparent to everyone with eyes.

i can see your world begins and ends with uncle wen. I admire the sweet love

Actions speak louder than words, and Hindustan is not exempted from that neither is any other country. So Hind saying "India has NO desire to wage war." is misleading in essences what Hind is saying we are willing to foment and instigate a war but we won't strike first hence "wage war" to "wage" something generally means to initiate an effort against.

Actions speak louder than words, and Hindustan is not exempted from that neither is any other country. So Hind saying "India has NO desire to wage war." is misleading in essences what Hind is saying we are willing to foment and instigate a war but we won't strike first hence "wage war" to "wage" something generally means to initiate an effort against.

Indeed..That's what India did to China before 62's war, harbor China's most wanted Slave owners at that time, claimed to provide shelter for staved, exhauted and Innocent people, at that moment Chineses have seen the true color of India and lead to a mistrust even India claimed that it has No desire to wage war but made the provocative move, We were supposed to be Hindi-Chini bla bla?:help: end up with Hindi-Chini bye bye.

Indeed..That's what India did to China before 62's war, harbor China's most wanted Slave owners at that time, claimed to provide shelter for staved, exhauted and Innocent people, at that moment Chineses have seen the true color of India and lead to a mistrust even India claimed that it has No desire to wage war but made the provocative move, We were supposed to be Hindi-Chini bla bla?:help: end up with Hindi-Chini bye bye.

Yes, they only cry because they lost.

If they didn't want a war, then they shouldn't have hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, and tried to take Chinese land in 1962 with their Foward Policy.

That is not really your concern is it indian, and Uncle Wen lives next door, and we have been friends for a very long time.

Well said buddy. :cheers:

It sure doesnt hold any value to PK members, but that is to be expected.
Who else would such a statement be aimed at? Its either the Chinese and/or the Pakistanis.
history says otherwise.
'History' did not give that a chance - within months of the creation of Pakistan, a country dealing with multiple crises given the complete lack of industry, infrastructure and governance institutions post independence, and millions of refugees that needed caring for, India was supporting terrorists/rebels in Jungadh, blockading the state, and eventually invaded it.

Those are conditions that any nation would struggle in.

The logistical challenge would have been minimal once things settled down post-Independence, and had India not initiated hostilities against Junagadh and Pakistan.

Baiscally to summerize this : Communist chinese :D and Pakistan people :lol:are bad guys:devil:, India has no desire to wage war but force to defense itself against these two evil neighbors that plot to harm India.

Baiscally to summerize this : Communist chinese :D and Pakistan people :lol:are bad guys:devil:, India has no desire to wage war but force to defense itself against these two evil neighbors that plot to harm India.

Couldn't have put it better myself.:lol:

We have some delusional people here, that think that the indian's can be their friends, they are a minority, the majority know the nature of the indian state, and know this indian - if your forces dare attack my motherland, this Jatt and millions of others will stand like a wall of steel against your hordes, that is a promise.

good empty threat there too bad the Jatts of India like me and others have better things to do rather than smack talk, the fact you guys attacked India first in all of the wars that happened is another issue while you guys are stuck in the 1960's with the same military mindset we are going forward but whatever i only feel bad for the pakistani populace who are ruled by the military

Actually you did, or at least played the role of aggressor and initiator of conflicts:

1. Junagadh 1947 - through support for rebels/terrorists, and later military invasion and annexation of the State in violation of the instrument of accession signed by the ruler of the State in favor of Pakistan.

2. East Pakistan 1971 - again through support for rebels/terrorists that committed huge atrocities and in fact contributed towards the massive refugee crisis that was subsequently used as an excuse to justify Indian intervention in East Pakistan, despite the fact that Indian intervention started long before the refugee crises assumed serious proportions.

3. Siachen - In violation of the Simla Declaration

4. LTTE - India supported and trained perhaps the worlds most deadliest terrorist organization.

Far from 'clean' hands, India's....

Lol i never said we are pacifists or have "clean hands' my point is that we never started a conventional military war against anyone, we did support Mukhti Bahini but you guys tried to do the same to us in 1965 during operation Gibraltar and it was actually Pakistan that started off the invasion into east Pakistan when they bombed IAF bases in operation Chengiz Khan

as for Junagadh the area had a majority Hindu population and did not want to join Pakistan nonetheless did not spark of a external conflict with a neighboring nation

Siachen yes we went ahead and sent our men up there BUT only after we received intelligence of Pakistan preparing a mission to take the Glacier had we not gone up there first you guys would have then so we went ahead with it btw i don't believe Siachen started off another Indo-Pak war involving the works e.g fighters, tanks you know

LTTE was Indira's weird policy funny thing is we supported them then fought them under Rajiv Gandhi another example of the idiot Nehru-Gandhi family nonetheless we did not go to war with Sri Lanka did we?

when i said that i meant we never conventionally started a war, we may have supported groups hostile to a state but we did not send our military in first

Yes, they only cry because they lost.

If they didn't want a war, then they shouldn't have hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, and tried to take Chinese land in 1962 with their Foward Policy.

Well said buddy. :cheers:

because of our naive leadership at the time you guys tried to help Pakistan out in 1965 and 1971 by threatening to attack us yet when we sent 8 mountain divisions to the border you guys did not act just like today you have not done anything China can't do anything to us anymore any they know it which is why they have not tried any monkey business since 1967 when we pushed you out of Sikkim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom