What's new

India has no desire to wage war

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have clearly established that india is a hegemonic state and a threat to her neighbor's.

This Jatt is ready for the rats if they try to hurt the motherland. :pakistan:

We too does not accept rats from across the border..just flush them out...

And about rats, there are flying rats too..

We too does not accept rats from across the border..just flush them out...

And about rats, there are flying rats too..

Flying or otherwise - they will wish they were never born if they dare attack my motherland:pakistan:

This Jatt is ready for the rats if they try to hurt the motherland. :pakistan:

Umm, i dont know how to break this to you; but, even if the pak army decides to implement conscription, they are probably going to have rules that prohibit a 70 year old from joining.....you know, like an "upper age limit".

Umm, i dont know how to break this to you. But even if the pak army decides to implement conscription, they are probably going to have rules that prohibit a 70 year old from joining.

And in the IA, same goes for pipsqueaks like you.

It is interesting for me when you people talking over ancient India and use word WE, you should limit your WE within 64 years but not before.

Ancient Indian history automatically becomes a part of modern Indian history and pakistan's. It really isn't our fault pakistanis reject our common ancestry and decided to go the arabi way. I know it hurts, but you did that to yourself.

Ancient Indian history automatically becomes a part of modern Indian history and pakistan's. It really isn't our fault pakistanis reject our common ancestry and decided to go the arabi way. I know it hurts, but you did that to yourself.

Our history is ours and ours alone, indians have no right to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom