What's new

India has no desire to wage war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds fine to me. Never seen Indians claim to be Indo-Turkic-Greek-Persian-Mughal-Chinese-Arab (and whatever else you're saying you are now) .

:lol:

I am a Jatt from Pakistani Punjab - that has nothing what so ever to do with india. :pakistan:

Our history is ours and ours alone, indians have no right to it.

:lol: Aren't you supposed to be a proud "jatt"? Its like i said, you denied your history and adopted something alien. We, didn't.

Pakistanis rejected their history, knowing fully well what it implied back then.

:lol: Aren't you supposed to be a proud "jatt"? Its like i said, you denied your history and adopted something alien. We, didn't.

Pakistanis rejected their history, knowing fully well what it implied back then.

We accept the history of our land, we reject FOREIGNERS from trying to steal it.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Thanks for clearing that up my Indo-Turkic-Greek-Persian-Mughal-Chinese-Arab-Jatt friend.

No problem, my indian friend, we are the sum of all our influences.

We accept the history of our land, we reject FOREIGNERS from trying to steal it.
I didn't realize the Chinese wanted to steal OUR combined history now. Personally, i feel you guys give them too much freedom. We should do something about that yeah?

I didn't realize the Chinese wanted to steal OUR combined history now. Personally, i feel you guys give them too much freedom. We should do something about that yeah?

The Chinese are our brothers, and no they don't want to steal our history.

This Jatt is ready for the rats if they try to hurt the motherland. :pakistan:

and this Jatt along with the other thousands of Punjabis, Sikhs, Jatts, Gujjars in the IA are ready to smash any threat just like 1948 1965 and 1999 keep on dreaming :lol:

and this Jatt along with the other thousands of Punjabis, Sikhs, Jatts, Gujjars in the IA are ready to smash any threat just like 1948 1965 and 1999 keep on dreaming :lol:

And millions of Jatt's Punjabi's, Pashtun's, Baloch, etc are ready to smash the enemy that dare to look at our Motherland in the wrong way.
:pakistan:

And millions of Jatt's Punjabi's, Pashtun's, Baloch, etc are ready to smash the enemy that dare to look at our Motherland in the wrong way.
:pakistan:

there are more Jatts, Gujjars, Gurkhas, Kumaonis and other martial tribes in India that number well over the Pakistani population but enough of this warmongering any threat will be dealt with just like in Kargil

because of our naive leadership at the time you guys tried to help Pakistan out in 1965 and 1971 by threatening to attack us yet when we sent 8 mountain divisions to the border you guys did not act just like today you have not done anything China can't do anything to us anymore any they know it which is why they have not tried any monkey business since 1967 when we pushed you out of Sikkim

Off course, we slapped Indian's army in 62 ,we will expect your reinforce your border, you can call that "a wake up call " :D, but you guys dared not counter attack us because your army during 1967 still have 62's sickness even with all your mountain divisions :lol:

For you information, in any war, you don't slap enemy twice...slap once shame on them because they were careless...slap twice..shame on us because defeat a loser doesn't make you a winner :rofl:

Off course, we slapped Indian's army in 62 ,we will expect your reinforce your border, you can call that "a wake up call " :D, but you guys dared not counter attack us because your army during 1967 still have 62's sickness even with all your mountain divisions :lol:

For you information, in any war, you don't slap enemy twice...slap once shame on them because they were careless...slap twice..shame on us because defeat a loser doesn't make you a winner :rofl:

we have no intention of invading China only to defend our territory when PLA retreated from Sikkim our tactical mission was achieved China tried well again to attack us in 1965 when they mobilized troops on the border to attack India in support of Pakistan same in 1971 however when we sent 8 mountain divisions to Arunachal you guys did not attack

China has not done anything since 1967 because they know they will not roam through Arunachal like they did in 1962, there are 2 factors to 1962, 1. we did not use our air force and 2. we had 1 division in Arunachal compared to the 8 divisions you guys had had Nehru not been so naive and prepared for a conflict and used the air force the result would have been VERY different

but it was a wake up call good job in 1962 by stabbing us in the back you did not get any territory you forced us to make nukes and helped us realize the weaknesses in our army so in our future wars after then we did much better like 1967! :D

we have no intention of invading China only to defend our territory when PLA retreated from Sikkim our tactical mission was achieved China tried well again to attack us in 1965 when they mobilized troops on the border to attack India in support of Pakistan same in 1971 however when we sent 8 mountain divisions to Arunachal you guys did not attack

China has not done anything since 1967 because they know they will not roam through Arunachal like they did in 1962, there are 2 factors to 1962, 1. we did not use our air force and 2. we had 1 division in Arunachal compared to the 8 divisions you guys had had Nehru not been so naive and prepared for a conflict and used the air force the result would have been VERY different

but it was a wake up call good job in 1962 by stabbing us in the back you did not get any territory you forced us to make nukes and helped us realize the weaknesses in our army so in our future wars after then we did much better like 1967! :D

What ever you said..but China don't slap twice the same enemy is short period of time, if you want to have a good explain on how
China fought and want to achieve in 1962's war..watch the former U.S secretariat of defense Henri Kissinger video on youtubeon passage 7:00 to 8:00.

As for wake up call...you stabbed us first by harbor our separatist (slave owners) then you got the payback...as for territory, China recovered what judged to be ours...we dont need to Annexe India :D, and sure your nuke :lol: tell me about it...sound like you guys are really pacifists..but don't worry for the nuke, you aim us, we aim you...after slap India in the face..off course, we expect you guys to realize your weakiness...otherwise let Pakistan manage India..they're more competent :woot:.

Last edited by a moderator:
What ever you said..but China don't slap twice the same enemy is short period of time, if you want to have a good explain on how
China fought and want to achieve in 1962's war..watch the former U.S secretariat of defense Henri Kissinger video on youtubeon passage 7:00 to 8:00.

As for wake up call...you stabbed us first by harbor our separatist (slave owners) then you got the payback...as for territory, China recovered what judged to be ours...we dont need to Annexe India :D, and sure your nuke :lol: tell me about it...sound like you guys are really pacifists..but don't worry for the nuke, you aim us, we aim you...after slap India in the face..off course, we expect you guys to realize your weakiness...otherwise let Pakistan manage India..they're more competent :woot:.

Lol you won't slap twice because you can't you were smashed by us in 1967 when your PLA retreated from Sikkim

what did you get out of 1962? tell me you attacked with 8 divisions lost 700+ men and did not even keep the territory you captured we learned from Nehru's mistakes and made sure a repeat would never occur and since then it hasn't btw we still have Arunachal and Sikkim we never controlled Aksai Chin in the first place that is not really considered a loss of territory

China can't do anything now and hasn't done anything since... what you think we are the same as in 1962 wake up and smell the coffee dear we are building air bases raising new divisions and corps for the NE, tell me what happened to you guys in 1965 and 71 when you were about to attack us? oh wait you did not because of the 8 mountain divisions we sent up to the border at the time! thats right :D

LOL Pakistan? funny joke :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol you won't slap twice because you can't you were smashed by us in 1967 when your PLA retreated from Sikkim

what did you get out of 1962? tell me you attacked with 8 divisions lost 700+ men and did not even keep the territory you captured we learned from Nehru's mistakes and made sure a repeat would never occur and since then it hasn't btw we still have Arunachal and Sikkim we never controlled Aksai Chin in the first place that is not really considered a loss of territory

China can't do anything now and hasn't done anything since... what you think we are the same as in 1962 wake up and smell the coffee dear we are building air bases raising new divisions and corps for the NE, tell me what happened to you guys in 1965 and 71 when you were about to attack us? oh wait you did not because of the 8 mountain divisions we sent up to the border at the time! thats right :D

LOL Pakistan? funny joke :rofl:

Regardless of Territory, what China got out in 1962 is to show the world that India is not the leader of non-alignement in Asia but a loser that be slapped...since then everyone Nation respected China...and start to build and have diplomatic relation...even 1971 Henri Kissenger secretly came to China (BIG THANKS to Pakistan)...to stroke a deal because U.S respect and love winner...and despite loser..that why Nixxon look down India at that time...and gradually grant China a permanent seat in UN :lol:

Regardless of Territory, what China got out in 1962 is to show the world that India is not the leader of non-alignement in Asia but a loser that be slapped...since then everyone Nation respected China...and start to build and have diplomatic relation...even 1971 Henri Kissenger secretly came to China (BIG THANKS to Pakistan)...to stroke a deal because U.S respect and love winner...and despite loser..that why Nixxon look down India at that time...and gradually grant China a permanent seat in UN :lol:

respected China? you guys ruined your int'l image at a time during where Americans and west europeans were skeptic of communists all this coincided with the Cuban missile crisis you guys won because of 2 factors 1.we did not use our AF. and 2. we did not prepare for conflict because of Nehru's mistakes had either of these 2 things not have happened the result would have been different

seriously reading your posts makes me wonder about your mental health by the time nixon entered office he wanted reapporachment with China as an edge against the USSR, Pakistan helped USA in its relations with China as a result we cozied up with the Russians a major reason why we won in 1971

the Indo-Soviet treaty of friendship give it a read LOL when American warships were in the bay of bengal Soviet navy ships and a nuclear submarine were sent to counter them Leonid Breznev made state visits to India and that idiot woman whose name i won't even mention because i despise her so much returned visits to USSR the Soviets invested in India and sold us military equipment during this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom