What's new

India has never seemed as helplessly weak as now

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, Indians should leave the territory of Kashmir. Go back to your Indians states where you came from, what are south Indians doing in the State of Kashmir up north? what are East Indians doing in the state of Kashmir of Kashmiri people? Go back to your states where you came from!

India is the root cause of problems in South Asia. Nepal, Kashmir, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, are the victims of India.

I asked you some thing else... who attacked Kashmir when it is princely state and the decision is still pending?

you attacked the 'independent country" kashmir before it made its decision to join India. Check your facts.

Kashmir was first occupied by British and this occupation still continues to day by Indians, leave Kashmir, the Indians have tried to continue the occupation of its neighboring states, which were once occupied by British.

Leave Kashmir and Chinese land. Go back where you came from. Go back to Tamil Nadu!

Indians have bad relation with pretty much all her neighbours, Nepal, Kashmir, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, China. India is the root cause of the problems in South Asia.

Really before looking at us just look at yourself. Afghans hate you, Indians hate you and Iranians don't give you a damn.

Ever heard about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others.

Kashmir was first occupied by British and this occupation still continues to day by Indians, leave Kashmir, the Indians have tried to continue the occupation of its neighboring states, which were once occupied by British.

Leave Kashmir and Chinese land. Go back where you came from. Go back to Tamil Nadu!

I am pasting my previous post again so that you can read it carefully and repky accordingly.

I wrote the following......
you attacked the 'independent country"
kashmir before it made its decision to
join India. Check your facts.

Past achievements are forgotten soon. Strange the article makes no mention of handling of Italy case.

The Italy case handling was dubious at best, remember they passed a law to allow the prisoners to "serve" sentence in Italy which means scot free. They spun it to make Congress look assertive by "forcing" the prisoners back to India. Probably some super corrupt deal was the carrot. Finally they will release them when our idiot voter public has forgotten. Never forget the special bond we have with Italy. :hitwall:

you attacked the 'independent country" kashmir before it made its decision to join India. Check your facts.

Kashmir was never a part of India, it was occupied by British and now half of it is occupied by India, Indians still continue to the Occupation of the State of Kashmir, for Kashmiris. Leave Kashmiris, Go back to South India where you came from. Go back to Tamil Nadu, you are not welcome in North.

Kashmir was never a part of India, it was occupied by British and now half of it is occupied by India, Indians still continue to the Occupation of the State of Kashmir, for Kashmiris. Leave Kashmiris, Go back to South India where you came from. Go back to Tamil Nadu, you are not welcome in North.

whatever it is. we still have important parts of kashmir state and will continue to have it with us forever. ur whining wont change the fact :flame:

Really before looking at us just look at yourself. Afghans hate you, Indians hate you and Iranians don't give you a damn.

Ever heard about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others.

You mean the Pushtoons who are Afghan descendents, that are living in Pakistan as Pakistanis and are well integrated into Pakistan? or are you talking about Karzai?

You mean we have bad relations with Iran, despite unwilling to sanction Iran, supporting Iran's nuclear ambitions, and carrying out the PEACE gas Pipeline project between Iran and Pakistan despite US pressure?

PressTV - Iran, Pakistan inaugurate IP gas pipeline

Are you blind? or are you not very bright?

Relation with China? Do I need to really even explain that?

Seriously, the only problem we have is with India, and its not just us, pretty much all her neighbours have a problem with it.

Shame, Leave the poor state of Kashmir alone, stop continuing the the legacy of British occupation of Kashmir,it was never a part of Indian states...

Kashmiri is for Kashmiris, not for Tamil Nadu people, go back Indians, your neighbours hate you.

Wow ...Now MJ Akbar is a saffornite. Amazing. That's the thing. Any nationalist INDIAN who is concerned about state of affairs in India or voices the facts is branded Saffronite. That is easy.

I wouldn't expect anything different from a Pakistani like you. Nothing will please you more than India following Pakistan's trajectory. What makes me sad is that there are many in India who have the same line of thought.

I did not even bother to reply to him/her and the thing is I have met MJ Akbar personally many times. Saffronite? Ha ha...

Who cares if it is legally yours... You guys didn't sign any agreement with Kashmiri king, rather your Sikh dogras were called in to occupy G-B before Raja could even sign it. Unfortunately for them they got kicked in the *** by Pashtun tribals.

The Dogras were always there.

Arguments for the sake of argument, and hundreds of pages of PDF will be filled. Both countries need to solve the internal social evils to deal with, both countries need to spend its resources effectively for education, health, justice. There are only two methods of learning lessons. One is to gain benefit from the others experiences, second is to experiment yourself.. We can gain tons of benefit from others due to their horrible mistakes..It took two World Wars, millions of lives of innocent victims, to form a European Union today. Why can't we learn a lesson from that?? Is this necessary for the people of sub-continent to pass through a phase of nuclear holocaust and than the remaining few will be bhai bhai again. Either we respect, promote the peaceful co existence to each others or choose to get ourselves wiped out...it up to us what we decide..

You mean the Pushtoons who are Afghan descendents, that are living in Pakistan as Pakistanis and are well integrated into Pakistan? or are you talking about Karzai?

You mean we have bad relations with Iran, despite unwilling to sanction Iran, supporting Iran's nuclear ambitions, and carrying out the PEACE gas Pipeline project between Iran and Pakistan despite US pressure?

PressTV - Iran, Pakistan inaugurate IP gas pipeline

Are you blind? or are you not very bright?

Relation with China? Do I need to really even explain that?

Seriously, the only problem we have is with India, and its not just us, pretty much all her neighbours have a problem with it.

Shame, Leave the poor state of Kashmir alone, stop continuing the the legacy of British occupation of Kashmir,it was never a part of Indian states...

Kashmiri is for Kashmiris, not for Tamil Nadu people, go back Indians, your neighbours hate you.

Wow and I thought those Pashtuns are Pakistanis. Seems some Pakistanis have a mindset that Pashtun = Afghan (in some form)

And if you bothered to read properly I said Afghans. HELLLOOOO

And yeah Iran these days has not got many friends so they are willing to sign deals with anyone with money.
But hopefully you can read the Pak-Iran relationship since Islamic revolution and you will get the answer.

And where did China come from. Pakistan doesn't have border with China. Kashmir has. Seems you forgot geography.

Rest of your post is trash so I won't even bother reading.

Lol
are you aware that you're repeating the same thing again and again?
Are you aware that you cant do anything other than crying here? Though I appreciate your crying because you're not blowing up yourself in crowded place in pakistan.

Now come to the point. what are you going to do about it? You again wanna go on war with us on this?Did you forget what we did to you in 1971?
Or do you wana more spanking?

Its not a question of Bullying its a question of Policy Paralysis. The Indian Foreign Policy has never been so clueless as it is today. But then the government is clueless about everything so that is no surprise.

If you remove your biased glasses and read the article again then you will see that MJ is pointing to exactly that in most cases.

If you could only remove your glasses and read it its not too hard to understand what MJ is trying to say. But then I guess it is really hard for you to that. May be give it a try. Its not impossible.

1. in My personal opinion the Congress Govt is NOT clueless about foreign policy instead the current govt in India is faced with ever changing world scenario where Maldives, SL, BD, Nepal etc etc came to realisation that they are NO more dependent on India and there are far better alliances that can server their interests.

2. All that in the past about Indian Bullying BUT NO more hence MMS govt is also observing restrain. I am sure if BJP/saffronies are in next govt and faced with same situation they will also observe the same.

While sitting in opposition its very easy to beat War drums but when in Govt its all about carefull handling

Back
Top Bottom