What's new

India has never seemed as helplessly weak as now

If we are helpless then why doesn't Pakistan attack us. I guess time is right and summers are coming. Time for some fun ;)

you are such fun, quite amused. mr. warmonger.

Yes, Baloch is for Baloches.

Kashmir is for Kasmiris, the territory of Kashmir state has been occupied by Indian states, they should leave the state of Kashmir. Go back to your own Indian states where you belong. You do not belong in north, go back to south and east where came from.

Kashmir is an integral part of India... no more question about it...

Kashmir is an integral part of India... no more question about it...

Kashmir is for Kashmiris! thus the name Kashmir. Kashmir is an Independent state and people from Indian states come to Kashmir, carrying guns and without the permission of Kashmiri people, they are intruders, criminals who are roaming shamelessly in Kashmir.

India has bad relations with almost all its neighbours, and tries to grab their land. Kashmir, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, China and Sri Lanka . The problem in South Asia is India. The State of Kashmir, has been a victim of her neighbour (India) for decades now.

I'm just glad, Chinese have learned to speak the language of Indians. Have a taste of your own medicine.

Kashmir is for Kashmiris! thus the name Kashmir. Kashmir is an Independent state and people from Indian states come to Kashmir, carrying guns and without the permission of Kashmiri people, they are intruders, criminals who are roaming shamelessly in Kashmir.

India has bad relations with almost all its neighbours, and tries to grab their land. Kashmir, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, China and Sri Lanka . The problem in South Asia is India. The State of Kashmir, has been a victim of her neighbour (India) for decades now.

I'm just glad, Chinese have learned to speak the language of Indians. Have a taste of your own medicine.

You sound so angry. Please dont blow yourself up. Live with it.

You sound so angry. Please dont blow yourself up. Live with it.

Indians have bad relation with pretty much all her neighbours, Nepal, Kashmir, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, China. India is the root cause of the problems in South Asia.

Indians have bad relation with pretty much all her neighbours, Nepal, Kashmir, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, China. India is the root cause of the problems in South Asia.

You have a good approach of getting your anger out by writing here on PDF. At least you don't blow yourself up in the market, Hotel, or hospital like others in your country. I aapericiate it.

First Pakistan should free Kashmir.....:omghaha:

But why everybody come to India for business but nobody goes to Pakistan :D

lol, then why don't guys declare P.O.K as independent country? then ask us...

lol, then why don't guys declare P.O.K as independent country? then ask us...

Kashmir is an independent state, Indians are occupying it. Not only the Kashmiris are the victims of India but pretty much all of her neighbours. India seems to be the root cause of the trouble in South Asia.

Kashmir is an independent state, Indians are occupying it. Not only the Kashmiris are the victims of India but pretty much all of her neighbours. India seems to be the root cause of the trouble in South Asia.

tell me which country attacked kashmir while Maha raja decision is pending?

you attacked the 'independent country" kashmir before it made its decision to join India. Check your facts.

tell which country attacked kashmir while Maha raja decision is pending?

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, Indians should leave the territory of Kashmir. Go back to your Indians states where you came from, what are south Indians doing in the State of Kashmir up north? what are East Indians doing in the state of Kashmir of Kashmiri people? Go back to your states where you came from!

India is the root cause of problems in South Asia. Nepal, Kashmir, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, are the victims of India.

Instead of personal attacks if you can reply the points i raised its would be good.

its NOT era of bullying and thats what Congress learned. likes of MJ Akbar are still living in the past thinking Maldives, Nepal, SL etc etc will be under their bullying while its not with options for strategic partnerships for these small countries are wider now

Its not a question of Bullying its a question of Policy Paralysis. The Indian Foreign Policy has never been so clueless as it is today. But then the government is clueless about everything so that is no surprise.

If you remove your biased glasses and read the article again then you will see that MJ is pointing to exactly that in most cases.

India has become a joke in the Maldives, a foe in Sri Lanka, a doubt in Bangladesh, a shrug in Nepal, a snigger in Pakistan and a taunt in China. Every neighbour has tested Delhi and discovered that this government walks on its knees.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...seemed-helplessly-weak-now.html#ixzz2SUz189jq

If you could only remove your glasses and read it its not too hard to understand what MJ is trying to say. But then I guess it is really hard for you to that. May be give it a try. Its not impossible.

Back
Top Bottom