What's new

India has never seemed as helplessly weak as now

We pakistanis want a more strong govt in india.
we've had too much fun with manmohan singh & co.

it gets boring after a while, having to shred those dossiers over and over again.

Similarly, Balochistan is for Balochis, thus the name Balochistan. How can Balochistan not for Balochis?

Well I can repeat the same thing about Balochistan.

In short, dont talk about Kashmir. You do know that you are too incapable to do anything about it.

Balochistan isn't occupied or white on the map.
IOK is.

Where were you educated, Indian?

If we are helpless then why doesn't Pakistan attack us. I guess time is right and summers are coming. Time for some fun ;)

May be because they don't want to repeat 1971 and lose more territory I guess.

Balochistan isn't occupied or white on the map.
IOK is.

Where were you educated, Indian?
According to who?
Your education institution?
Just one word for you.
LOL

May be because they don't want to repeat 1971 and lose more territory I guess.

Lose what territory?
Any territory hundreds of miles away from mainland Islamabad, like Bangladesh was?

On the other hand, with Khalistan, Maoistland, and Kashmir... ;)

According to who?
Your education institution?
Just one word for you.
LOL

Is quality of Indian education that bad?
Damn.

Check a map, you Indian. I know your brethren like to look at something else, but atleast you can be the "change you want to see in the world." ;)

Lose what territory?
Any territory hundreds of miles away from mainland Islamabad, like Bangladesh was?

On the other hand, with Khalistan, Maoistland, and Kashmir... ;)

Hahahaha
I know it hurts you lot lol
If you're able to save all of your territory this time.... I'll consider it n an Indian defeat

Hahahaha
I know it hurts you lot lol
If you're able to save all of your territory this time.... I'll consider it n an Indian defeat

Which one you prefer Indian, Shaheen-II or Babur?

Eh, atleast with Babur raining down on you, you'll have time to meet your family. :wave:

Similarly, Balochistan is for Balochis, thus the name Balochistan. How can Balochistan not for Balochis?

Well I can repeat the same thing about Balochistan.

In short, dont talk about Kashmir. You do know that you are too incapable to do anything about it.

Yes, Baloch is for Baloches.

Kashmir is for Kasmiris, the territory of Kashmir state has been occupied by Indian states, they should leave the state of Kashmir. Go back to your own Indian states where you belong. You do not belong in north, go back to south and east where came from.

MJ Akbar is filled of hate warmongering thinking.

MMS and Congress Govt is doing ok as far as international or foreign policy is concerned Though warmongers like Saffronies are forcing MMS Govt to sometime take emotional steps.

The Sri Lankan, Maldevian, Nepali, BD etc etc behaviour is not due to Indian weakness or MMS' govt weakness BUT its the Outcome of Indian bullying for years and NOW Congress govt has started realising that hence its working on diplomacy NOT bullying while MJ Akbar type people still are living in Bullying era

Wow ...Now MJ Akbar is a saffornite. Amazing. That's the thing. Any nationalist INDIAN who is concerned about state of affairs in India or voices the facts is branded Saffronite. That is easy.

I wouldn't expect anything different from a Pakistani like you. Nothing will please you more than India following Pakistan's trajectory. What makes me sad is that there are many in India who have the same line of thought.

Is quality of Indian education that bad?
Damn.

Check a map, you Indian. I know your brethren like to look at something else, but atleast you can be the "change you want to see in the world." ;)
Our stand is very clear about Kashmir. May be you just came out of the cave. It is legally ours and what you have is occupied. Simple.

Wow ...Now MJ Akbar is a saffornite. Amazing. That's the thing. Any nationalist INDIAN who is concerned about state of affairs in India or voices the facts is branded Saffronite. That is easy.

I wouldn't expect anything different from a Pakistani like you. Nothing will please you more than India following Pakistan's trajectory. What makes me sad is that there are many in India who have the same line of thought.

Instead of personal attacks if you can reply the points i raised its would be good.

its NOT era of bullying and thats what Congress learned. likes of MJ Akbar are still living in the past thinking Maldives, Nepal, SL etc etc will be under their bullying while its not with options for strategic partnerships for these small countries are wider now

Our stand is very clear about Kashmir. May be you just came out of the cave. It is legally ours and what you have is occupied. Simple.

Who cares if it is legally yours... You guys didn't sign any agreement with Kashmiri king, rather your Sikh dogras were called in to occupy G-B before Raja could even sign it. Unfortunately for them they got kicked in the *** by Pashtun tribals.

I hope those missiles are not made in china icewolf. I heard they are not reliable.

Who cares if it is legally yours... You guys didn't sign any agreement with Kashmiri king, rather your Sikh dogras were called in to occupy G-B before Raja could even sign it. Unfortunately for them they got kicked in the *** by Pashtun tribals.

Exactly, who cares what white part you show in your map. Just made my point.

Secondly, i guess you very well know what you need to do to be able to solve the dispute.

I hope those missiles are not made in china icewolf. I heard they are not reliable.

Why, they might hit your hometown villiage instead of acquired destination?

NVM you can live in your la la land

Well i stay in real world with real documents. Not some fairy tales unlike you know who.

No. May be they will just explode in the lab itself.

No. May be they will just explode in the lab itself.

Back
Top Bottom