What's new

India has moved 17 combat battalions into the Kashmir sector.

What was the reason that India needed extra 17 battalions as it already had huge number of security forces in Occupied Kashmir?

They want to press innocent people there and want to crush freedom movement there?
read the link in the post above yours, they're going to raise 17, only 5 of which are for Kashmir jihad, rest for commie terrorism.

What was the reason that India needed extra 17 battalions as it already had huge number of security forces in Occupied Kashmir?

They want to press innocent people there and want to crush freedom movement there?

If wiping them out was the ultimate agenda, then it would have been done long ago.

It didn't happen because it is never on the cards.

00 (84).gif
Crush Crush Crush
Punish those who have turned the Heaven into Hell
00 (234).gif

This is a complete infantry division strength. There were news about 33% increase in cadets intake at PMA. Hope that a new Kashmir Command is in process by Pakistan Army.

Isn't commie charm dead?
Why such big portion? I thought naxalites sucked. Or am I confusing the two?

We need reasons to increase our defence budget without raising an eye.

For that we need to hype up every single problem.

Simple "Chanakya niti". :chilli:

Isn't commie charm dead?
Why such big portion? I thought naxalites sucked. Or am I confusing the two?

He is never confused he is zoin Hamid
IRBs are going to recruit from tribal areas in central India to provide employment to a large number of youth
Also the plan is to reduce Crpf presence with IRB in Orissa and Chattisgarh as most offensive ops have ended in the region.

india is securing its border, i see no problem in this.

Back
Top Bottom