What's new

India has moved 17 combat battalions into the Kashmir sector.

Isn't commie charm dead?
Why such big portion? I thought naxalites sucked. Or am I confusing the two?

Notwithstanding the scuttlebutt so far, on a serious note, IRBs and other CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces) will increasingly be inducted into valley and other areas. As you maybe aware, the mandate of Indian army was 'to bring down the level of violence to a level where a political dialogue can be sustained'.

Contrary to what majority of forum members think, the mandate was never to terminate violence or eradicate it completely (as opposed to the mandate given to PA?). Hence, the approach of Indian Army has been calibrated and proportionate with the mantra 'minimal force; maximal restraint'.

As part of the overall GoI policy, the force levels of army will be brought down and increasingly the tasks will be handed over to the State Police and CAPFs. Towards this, one needs to note that OP HIFAZAT has been terminated finally in North East as the stabilization of internal security situation took place.

These moves are commensurate with the overall directive of GoI to increasingly relieve army of operational load and free them for their conventional ops and continue its presence along LoC and LAC

Isn't commie charm dead?
Why such big portion? I thought naxalites sucked. Or am I confusing the two?
Kashmir being an exception (AFSPA), India legally cant use the military in domestic operations, commie rebels only get the CRPF or other special police units thrown at them.

This bit of news is just the green light given to raising more paramilitary force reserves.

Laal topi is as crazy and out of the loop as ever

and yes, commie charm is long since dead, but it'll be a gradual slow process integrating the forest dwellers into the mainstream, the red corridor is kind of like our Baluchistan.

Dumies point he is making is after failure of cold start indian are planing to attack on LOC and has inject 17 fresh already rased battalion to kashmir. Its like reverse kargil.

Last edited:
This Occupied Territory already had around 800k Indian Army Troops . India has been very Insecure about Indian Occupied Kashmir Lately so this deployment shouldn't be a surprise for anyone because they would do anything to bring down the level of their Insecurity. :coffee:

This is a complete infantry division strength. There were news about 33% increase in cadets intake at PMA. Hope that a new Kashmir Command is in process by Pakistan Army.
Don't worry, GB northern light infantry will teach them a good lesson. Let all these indian kids jump on stove.

Back
Top Bottom