What's new

India has marked 5000 targets inside Pakistan: IAF Officer

You really need to pay attention to current affairs. Also recommend watching/reading some credible news outlets besides Pakistan obsessed Indian news channels and print media.

I personally read a couple of Pakistani, Indian, US, British and even an Israeli paper everyday. Helps you sift out the proper news from the biased.
1st of all, we've taken out INDIAN UAVs... Not taking out the American UAVs is a political decision not a military one.

2nd of all, Talk, talk and talk? Dude, shouldn't this be said about you guys? You called us to a fight and "hum toh maidaan main hazir hain"... We're here, where are you? "48 hour deadline", "24 hour deadline", 26th December deadline".

We're waiting for you guys to walk your talk

You wanna compare LCA with jf-17??

LCA was made by india using russian technology. Result: it was failled jet
jf-17 developed by pakistan and china and it can be compared with the f-16s.

So proud of your SU-30s, its a sexy beast, but it was handed to teh wrong hands ....

Plus our f-16s are capable of tackling ur SU-30s.

I fall off my chair laughing...

As a guest ,i dont want to be seen rude on this pakistani forum ...
but this came as natural reaction.

I can repute all ur claims point by point,but we already know those points,dont we?

wow this thread is full of military jingoism and rhetoric.

actually what i think the case is:

a. till day before yesterday, there was no cancellation of leaves for Indian soldiers. Hell i am on leave till 27th Jan myself and there is no expectation of my leave being cancelled. its all media BS and politic nonsense :yahoo:

b. all the regular courses are on and they are taking place as per the schedule.

c. if india was really planning a military offensive, it would have been done by now and there would have been massive mobilisations and attack before PA could start building up. Remember the strike corps left their equipment in storage since last mobilistaion (ammunition etc) and PA needed to disengage from anti-Taliban ops in west. its not an easy task to move troops quickly from that desolate and tough terrain. IA would not linger till today for them to come and then attack. no one is so foolish, even IA top ranks (which is just about as foolish as one can get)

d. The indian side clarified no military action in first few days of mumbai aftermath. it was GoP who started declaring war and airspace infringement to deflect attention. that is a fact.

e. PA mobilised and only in response did some elements of IA strike corps move. the remaining are sitting on their ***** all over North India wasting time and generally becoming lazy and eating gajar halwas .... too good a season to waste fighting I say

f. 5000 targets!!!! That was to really make PA and PAF scramble and mobilise. The damn exercise costs money and every day PA and PAF spend on high alert, already plays havoc with their economy ........ IA and AF are really pulling a big farce .... trust me .....!!!! we dont even have 5000 Paveway kits to even drop one bomb per target ..... dont tell me PA is so gullible as to believe that

g. and PAF having 15000 targets and retaliating? that is the biggest joke..... I think this thread is useless ..... nothing tactically or strategically explained here .... only big egos ..... guys atleast justify your statements with reason and logic

Rezaul H Laskar Islamabad, Dec 27 (PTI) India has informed Pakistan that it has not engaged in any sort of troop build-up along the frontier and sought firm action against terrorist camps and militant groups operating from the Pakistani soil.

New Delhi has also told Islamabad that it has no plans for a military action, but wanted a combination of "executive action and judicial processes" against terrorist elements like the Lashker-e-Toiba and its front organisation Jamaat-ud-Dawah, which have been linked to the Mumbai attacks.

This message was conveyed during Indian High Commissioner Satyabrata Pal's meeting with Pakistan's Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir here yesterday. Indian Deputy High Commissioner Manpreet Vohra was also present, diplomatic sources said.

The Pakistani side said any surgical strike by India in response to the Mumbai terror attacks would be seen as an "act of war". To this, the Indian officials stated that there was "no reason for the war hysteria" being witnessed in Pakistan, the sources told PTI.

The Indian officials made it clear that there had been no build-up of troops along the Pakistan frontier and that New Delhi had no plans for military action, the sources said.

The Indian side also conveyed the message that "words and commitments" were not adequate in the wake of the Mumbai terror attacks, which were "just a symptom of the larger problem" of terrorists operating from the Pakistani soil, the sources said.

"There is a need for firm action against such elements. We don't see the shutting down of terrorist camps. Armed militants with guns are still moving around and terrorist camps are still operational," a source said.

The sources said India wanted a combination of "executive action and judicial processes" against terrorist elements like the LeT and JuD. PTI

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE has only ONE target in case of WAR.......its called INDIA!!

1st of all, we've taken out INDIAN UAVs... Not taking out the American UAVs is a political decision not a military one.

2nd of all, Talk, talk and talk? Dude, shouldn't this be said about you guys? You called us to a fight and "hum toh maidaan main hazir hain"... We're here, where are you? "48 hour deadline", "24 hour deadline", 26th December deadline".

We're waiting for you guys to walk your talk

U are talking of walking the war talk.
Have u ever heard or read any member of GOI talk of going to war?/
No,on the contrary they were heard off saying war isnt a solution.

U know why we are not goin go to war with out exhuasting all other options??
Its not because of ur nukes which u never ever gonna able to use,but its because WAR isnt solve our objective which is to tackle terrorism rises from pakistani soil.

We dont to invade or capture pakistani territory.U may believe in otherwise,Puting it bluntly we dont want pakistani ppl or its land become part of india .

Now we have already faught many wars,its not new for us...so pls dont doubt Patience as our weakness for waging another indo-pak war.

U are talking of walking the war talk.
Have u ever heard or read any member of GOI talk of going to war?/
No,on the contrary they were heard off saying war isnt a solution.

U know why we are not goin go to war with out exhuasting all other options??
Its not because of ur nukes which u never ever gonna able to use,but its because WAR isnt solve our objective which is to tackle terrorism rises from pakistani soil.

We dont to invade or capture pakistani territory.U may believe in otherwise,Puting it bluntly we dont want pakistani ppl or its land become part of india .

Now we have already faught many wars,its not new for us...so pls dont doubt Patience as our weakness for waging another indo-pak war.
If they are such nice saints, why don't they stand down the Air Force? And did you miss the whining press conference where mukergee said "military action was still on the table"?

Did you miss the part where Sonia Gandhi warned Pakistan of dire consequences?

Now you guys are just wishing to forget all that because you've learned that Pakistan is quite ready to kick your ***** if you guys attacked. So this is your exit strategy.

If they are such nice saints, why don't they stand down the Air Force? And did you miss the whining press conference where mukergee said "military action was still on the table"?

Did you miss the part where Sonia Gandhi warned Pakistan of dire consequences?

Now you guys are just wishing to forget all that because you've learned that Pakistan is quite ready to kick your ***** if you guys attacked. So this is your exit strategy.

I wont mind u calling us nice saints,but i know we are not "saints".
Beside that as i told India wont take any millitary action before exhausting all other options.

so lets not loose our Patience..also war is bad:smokin:.

Last edited:
I wont mind u calling us nice saints,but i know we are not "saints".
Beside that as i told India wont take any millitary action before exhausting all other options.

so lets not loose our Patience..also war is bad:smokin:.
So you're saying you will take military option... When is irrelevant.

We are preparing our defences for that time and may choose to attack preemptively since you ARE going to attack.

What is this? Are you bargaining with us now to allow you to attack since you're not going to invade us? :D

What is the point of drumming up war hysteria afterit's clear that the opposition has decided to pursue the diplomatic option in lieu of the military one?

Certain recent occurrences within Pakistan indicate that it is still a hapless state with an immature leadership that is either burdened or over shadowed by an outdated and obtuse military mentality:
  • Ascertaining war is not going to happen to ratchet up the war rhetoric
  • wasteful "displays of force" and frequent announcements of "imminent attacks"
  • militaristic jingoism abound, knowing very well that war is not going to ensue
  • trying to portray the situation as the enemy having "backed down" (when in reality the decision not to go to war was made by the leaders of the opposing country quite some time ago)
  • self proclamation of a military victory after war doesn't happen (this hasn't occurred yet, but will in the near future)

Look into the histories of all the banana republics of the developing world and you'll see these very trends repeating themselves over and over again. It's almost like following a bad script to the very letter. Granted the civilian leadership has recently taken back the mantle of leadership, but this only goes to show that there is a long way for them to go.

Immersing yourselves in war hysteria at this point is a complete waste of time. War isn't coming unless Pakistan engages in certain activities (as I've listed elsewhere on another thread). All this empty bravado, false hyping of "imminent war", over excitability, fear mongering, fighter-jet overflights, military posturing etc. will achieve nothing constructive for the state and the people of Pakistan. It will merely re-inflate the public perception of the military, which is always good for them given recent events, but that is about it. Oodles of already meager/dwindling resources will be burnt away by archaic fighter jets circling over their own cities creating noise pollution and interrupting regular air traffic (which one would think/hope is important to the economy) pushing the already broke nation into an even deeper pit. Also, none of these antics are wasted upon the rest of the world who has seen many a flailing military state engage in this repertoire; it will only further diminish whatever credibility Pakistan has left in the international community.

The Pakistani leadership really needs to move away from all this nonsense and work toward something constructive.

Before you take the high ground this is your own country man read his post who is creating what.
Lol larger response from Pak, they dont have a larger army. I wish from bottom of my heart that there is no war but if there is war 5000 targets sounds too low. It should be 50,000. We have big enough airforce to do that.
:crazy:

So you're saying you will take military option... When is irrelevant.

We are preparing our defences for that time and may choose to attack preemptively since you ARE going to attack.

"We are preparing our defences for that time and may choose to attack preemptively since you ARE going to attack"

Thats answers ur question why IAF is on high alert to some extent.And I believe Pakistan wont do any misadventure like preemtive strike on India.First off all it'll start a war which nobody want(pakistan prefers proxy war to all out war anyday) and secondly pakistan doesnt have the capability to have any tangible impact of preemtive strike on indian millitary position in todays high alert environment and also consider vast array of weapons there in india to retaliate .

I'm no millitary expert, but what i see is, if the any kind of air strike(surgical) by any party takes place ,it'll be confined to blow per blow action in the beginning with some chances of escalation if there is no international intervention.

One other thing,war or no war ,this time Indo-pak relation'll never become normal again if pakistan doesnt take action on terrorists to indias satisfaction.Its not like 2002.

"We are preparing our defences for that time and may choose to attack preemptively since you ARE going to attack"

Thats answers ur question why IAF is on high alert to some extent.And I believe Pakistan wont do any misadventure like preemtive strike on India.First off all it'll start a war which nobody want(pakistan prefers proxy war to all out war anyday) and secondly pakistan doesnt have the capability to have any tangible impact of preemtive strike on indian millitary position in todays high alert environment and also consider vast array of weapons there in india to retaliate .

I'm no millitary expert, but what i see is, if the any kind of air strike(surgical) by any party takes place ,it'll be confined to blow per blow action in the beginning with some chances of escalation if there is no international intervention.

One other thing,war or no war ,this time Indo-pak relation'll never become normal again if pakistan doesnt take action on terrorists to indias satisfaction.Its not like 2002.

Have you forgot when you tested the nuclear bomb and thought pakistan did not have no nukes.....you where wrong then and you will be wrong again.
Nobody wants war but if you start it pakistan will end it.

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE has only ONE target in case of WAR.......its called INDIA!!

Your airforce will target INDIA and then your army will surrender like 1971.
and then you guys blame politicians for the surrender.

Your airforce will target INDIA and then your army will surrender like 1971.

The indians only got the guts to attack the pak army in the east when you knew it was on the verge of defeat at the hands of the bengali fighters.
Why did you not have the guts to go to war from the start.
You indians are so cheap to shout victory after not coming to the battlefeild until the last couple of weeks......cheap glory seekers.

Back
Top Bottom