What's new

India has marked 5000 targets inside Pakistan: IAF Officer

Deleting multiple accounts of all users, as they are detected. Let's not discuss administration matters here in the public fora.

Yeah, keep dreaming. We have good enough missiles with different ranges which can be launched from various places in India and can cover all of the Pakistan. There is planning gone into second strike capability. Why do you think India has no first use policy, it is only because we are sure of second strike capability.
All I'm saying is if you thrust war upon us, you're the one raising the probability of nukes being used. We're going to try our best to limit your second strike capability, but hey I think everyone in Pak knows its not a 100% thing. But still that doesn't bring down the probability a whole lot. We HAVE a first use policy for this reason. A lot of planning has been put into not allowing a second strike :)

I am not sure how many of you have every involved in fight personally but I can guarantee you my dear friends only and only you need a heart to fight nothing else.Weapons,numbers do not count.If you don't believe me I can prove it from the books of history.
Indian Army may have every thing but they can not mach Moral with Pak Army

All I'm saying is if you thrust war upon us, you're the one raising the probability of nukes being used. We're going to try our best to limit your second strike capability, but hey I think everyone in Pak knows its not a 100% thing. But still that doesn't bring down the probability a whole lot. We HAVE a first use policy for this reason. A lot of planning has been put into not allowing a second strike :)

As I see the media news, I hear more war rhetoric from your side than Indian side. Today our Home minister also said that we are not interested in war and on the other hand your Federal minister says 'Half the India will be wiped off'.

Who has first started moving the troops towards the border, it is not India but Pakistan. Who is doing sorties in the air on your cities creating 'War hysteria', we are not doing any such stuff on our side.

It seems that Pakistani army want to back off from War on Terror and gave Indo-Pak tension as an excuse to move the troops from West to East side.

I hope India doesn't go to war and keep Pakistan army on toes and that itself is a good thing, since you will have to spend a lot of money on the logistics.

As I see the media news, I hear more war rhetoric from your side than Indian side. Today our Home minister also said that we are not interested in war and on the other hand your Federal minister says 'Half the India will be wiped off'.

Who has first started moving the troops towards the border, it is not India but Pakistan. Who is doing sorties in the air on your cities creating 'War hysteria', we are not doing any such stuff on our side.

It seems that Pakistani army want to back off from War on Terror and gave Indo-Pak tension as an excuse to move the troops from West to East side.

I hope India doesn't go to war and keep Pakistan army on toes and that itself is a good thing, since you will have to spend a lot of money on the logistics.

REALLY???? Who threatened Pakistan with SURGICAL STRIKES?? Your politicians did from Day 1! We are just making sure that these so called SURGICAL STRIKES will eventually mean more riskier to you than to us! So what is your leadership waiting for now? Diplomatic Approval from Ethiopia??:rofl:

REALLY???? Who threatened Pakistan with SURGICAL STRIKES?? Your politicians did from Day 1! We are just making sure that these so called SURGICAL STRIKES will eventually mean more riskier to you than to us! So what is your leadership waiting for now? Diplomatic Approval from Ethiopia??:rofl:

Show me one official statement from GoI that we will do surgical strikes in Pakistan.

This is defence planning, not any kind of rhetoric. Not one person in Pakistan has said that we'd initiate a war with India. India on the other hand has said that its keeping the military option still on the table.

If India wants it can stand down its Air Force and quit its war mongering. Pakistan would follow suit.

We are on a high alert because you're on a high alert!

You went on high alerts first! Amnesia isn't going to work here.

The Pakistan President today reiterated our commitment to fighting terror, but thats on our own terms and on our own pace. We've fought the terrorists the most, we've been targeted by terrorists the most. We've caught the most amount of terrorists. So no one is buying your sob story that Pakistan is perpetrating terror and not doing anything against it. We've got PROOF in the form of top AQ officials arrested. Now as far as non-state actors against India, well they were a low priority and they will only shift in higher priority once we're done with one threat. Which is btw India itself, feeding terror from its 33 consulates in Afghanistan.

Holy molly!, where did you get this magical figure of 33 consulates from. Even if you concoct facts, they should be reasonably believable.

This is defence planning, not any kind of rhetoric. Not one person in Pakistan has said that we'd initiate a war with India. India on the other hand has said that its keeping the military option still on the table.

If India wants it can stand down its Air Force and quit its war mongering. Pakistan would follow suit.

Our PM has categorically said 'we are not going for war' and also said Pakistan should stop 'war hysteria', what more I have to tell about this.

Lol larger response from Pak, they dont have a larger army. I wish from bottom of my heart that there is no war but if there is war 5000 targets sounds too low. It should be 50,000. We have big enough airforce to do that.

And yet you don't wish for war! :woot:

Today our military is more stronger than in past as compare to india.
If your airforce failed to hit (targets) in past than how can your airforce score 50'000 as of today?

IMO, If indians continue with agressive attitude than war is not improbable .

Saying it again..... why does India feel invincible with there Flankers and BVR capability. Now would be the ideal time to use this advantage..... but hold on.... does PAF's readiness and "old fleet of fighters" give you cold feet???
PAF will be closing this gap very soon.

Our PM has categorically said 'we are not going for war' and also said Pakistan should stop 'war hysteria', what more I have to tell about this.

You have to tell us what do u count as 'war hysteria'?
Is it our reduced military spending or very indian friendly President of Pakistan?
BTW, ur President have issued a.m. statement after the interception of ur fighter jets.
Why did those jets were flying (with weapons) in Pakistan airspace after war threats from your foreign secretary and widow of gandhi?

Have you forgot when you tested the nuclear bomb and thought pakistan did not have no nukes.....you where wrong then and you will be wrong again.
Nobody wants war but if you start it pakistan will end it.

no one thought pakistan didnt have any nukes. in fact since 1990 India has been screaming to the world that pak has nukes .... and so the ban of sales of military equipment by US in 90s to pakistan ....... yes you are right pakistan will end it .... but the implied outcome may be far different from the real one

Let me correct you please!

Our PAF will DEFEND Pakistan while our nuke tipped missiles will target INDIA through its length and breadth! This time there will be no surrender on any side, just more dead bodies on your side than ours (thanks to your over sized populated urban centers)! :agree:

any idea on nuclear fallout and how the expected casualties are calculated and how a the output and size and mode of delivery determines the casualties inflicted? I dont think you do, kindly read up and then type .... plain rhetoric

Back
Top Bottom