What's new

India has marked 5000 targets inside Pakistan: IAF Officer

Everything that I gonna say has proves just search them: India has largest number of hungry people, Nearly 50 percent of the world's hungry live in India, In booming India, hunger kills 6,000 kids daily, India has the largest number of poor people in the world, India has largest number of illiterates: Study, India has the largest number of working children in the world, India has the largest number of TB sufferers & aids patients in the world etc etc etc Do u want more?

You sure Pakistan is the one creating war hysteria or merely defending itself?

India aims 5,000 targets | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Asim you continue to amuse me with your antics. Who said 'IAF has marked 5000 targets', it comes from a Pakistani newspaper who wishes to sell a few '000 more copies.

Pakistan is diverting attention from the naked truth of it becoming ungovernable. The current show of military manouvouires is to remind foreigners as well as itself that its a state.

Asim you continue to amuse me with your antics. Who said 'IAF has marked 5000 targets', it comes from a Pakistani newspaper who wishes to sell a few '000 more copies.

Pakistan is diverting attention from the naked truth of it becoming ungovernable. The current show of military manouvouires is to remind foreigners as well as itself that its a state.
What's wrong with it being a Pakistani source?

Take this: The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Frontpage | Unguided missiles in war of words
Take that: Targets in Pak identified: IAF officer - Sify.com
And that: Diplomatic moves stepped up to defuse tension -DAWN - Top Stories; December 27, 2008

Instead of commenting on my antics, have a look at your own tamashay! Unlike the Indian claims, we are not in the habit of pulling things out of our behinds.

Your airforce will target INDIA and then your army will surrender like 1971.
and then you guys blame politicians for the surrender.

Let me correct you please!

Our PAF will DEFEND Pakistan while our nuke tipped missiles will target INDIA through its length and breadth! This time there will be no surrender on any side, just more dead bodies on your side than ours (thanks to your over sized populated urban centers)! :agree:

"We are preparing our defences for that time and may choose to attack preemptively since you ARE going to attack"

Thats answers ur question why IAF is on high alert to some extent.And I believe Pakistan wont do any misadventure like preemtive strike on India.First off all it'll start a war which nobody want(pakistan prefers proxy war to all out war anyday) and secondly pakistan doesnt have the capability to have any tangible impact of preemtive strike on indian millitary position in todays high alert environment and also consider vast array of weapons there in india to retaliate .

I'm no millitary expert, but what i see is, if the any kind of air strike(surgical) by any party takes place ,it'll be confined to blow per blow action in the beginning with some chances of escalation if there is no international intervention.

One other thing,war or no war ,this time Indo-pak relation'll never become normal again if pakistan doesnt take action on terrorists to indias satisfaction.Its not like 2002.
We are on a high alert because you're on a high alert!

You went on high alerts first! Amnesia isn't going to work here.

The Pakistan President today reiterated our commitment to fighting terror, but thats on our own terms and on our own pace. We've fought the terrorists the most, we've been targeted by terrorists the most. We've caught the most amount of terrorists. So no one is buying your sob story that Pakistan is perpetrating terror and not doing anything against it. We've got PROOF in the form of top AQ officials arrested. Now as far as non-state actors against India, well they were a low priority and they will only shift in higher priority once we're done with one threat. Which is btw India itself, feeding terror from its 33 consulates in Afghanistan.

Well most of the terrorists in this world are from Pakistan too....
Bah humbug, There are millions in India. India's entire Kashmiri deployment can be termed as terrorist if you ask me.

Why Indian army is not deployed in other states....
reason is simple ... terrorism...
It's pretty much gets deployed to every other state now and then...

But in Kashmir its causing terror...

do u think ur nukes could stop the Indian force ??
Ans. is no..

it is true that India would suffer a lot because of ur nukes but we too have nukes
size of pakistan is too small... Even India's Prithvi missile (150 km range)could target most of the pakistan...in lesser time...
We have missiles that actually work.

Scores of articles have been written about the Indian arsenal being a hoax.

When Pakistan nukes India, it will nuke it with its entire arsenal, not just one or two nukes. Making sure India is in no state to respond. Of course this won't happen right off the bat, but its an option we always keep open. If you don't like it, don't mess with us to begin with.

dont worry about indian missiles.....

u know what is the width of Pakistan??
any normal range missile could hit any target in Pakistan...

and how much nukes u expect could neutralize India?? say 20 25..

First thing first…the aim of a nuclear war is not to neutralise the whole country :disagree:…..Only two were dropped on Japan and it was on her knees…

Secondly, the size also doesn’t matter in a nuclear attack; it will be a calamity for both countries with (perhaps) million dead on each side….

First thing first…the aim of a nuclear war is not to neutralise the whole country :disagree:…..Only two were dropped on Japan and it was on her knees…

yaa right... Japan surrendered coz at that time they didn't had any thing to counter american...neither nukes nor missiles to hit american main land...

"We are preparing our defences for that time and may choose to attack preemptively since you ARE going to attack"

Thats answers ur question why IAF is on high alert to some extent.And I believe Pakistan wont do any misadventure like preemtive strike on India.First off all it'll start a war which nobody want(pakistan prefers proxy war to all out war anyday) and secondly pakistan doesnt have the capability to have any tangible impact of preemtive strike on indian millitary position in todays high alert environment and also consider vast array of weapons there in india to retaliate .
I'm no millitary expert, but what i see is, if the any kind of air strike(surgical) by any party takes place ,it'll be confined to blow per blow action in the beginning with some chances of escalation if there is no international intervention.

One other thing,war or no war ,this time Indo-pak relation'll never become normal again if pakistan doesnt take action on terrorists to indias satisfaction.Its not like 2002.

When it comes to preemtive strikes, i think your forgetting that Pakistan has better cruise and ballistic missiles than India. As far as the surgical strikes are concerned, whether you agree or not India just lost its edge because with all this mobilization and military alertness Pakistan is more than ready to repel any Indian attack.

Talk more like 100+ by an old count

The only missile you can use is the prithvi and its a liquid fueled one. It will take it several hours to be ready for launch. We would've changed the map in several hours :P

Well Thank God for that because we have more than 25 ballistic missiles which can hit every part of India, oh and btw they work and they have pin point accuracy :pakistan:

yaa right... Japan surrendered coz at that time they didn't had any thing to counter american...neither nukes nor missiles to hit american main land...
First do your surgical strike then talk about second strike.

Back
Top Bottom