What's new

India has marked 5000 targets inside Pakistan: IAF Officer

Patrionism aside ... Let's look at the situation carefully, IAF vs PAF only! It's no match. F7, Mirages, old F16's, Cmon man.

Yes thats why F7 got a lock on Mirage2000, which forced the IAF planes to run back. To be honest, this situation pretty much reminds me of 2001 when the Indian Army was all pumped up but in the end ran back to there barracks. Looking at the situation, after a display of power from PAF it is pretty much evident that the Indians are again running back to there barracks :pakistan:

Last edited:
I'm glad you accepted that. You see IAF is doing Pakistan a favour by not attacking.

Favour, when we flexed our muscle all of a suddent your leaders were saying nobody wants a war :D:pakistan:. You can try these techniques on someone else, they certinely dont work on us Pakistanis.

Dude 5000 targets declaration is from INDIA... Why is India not standing down its Air Force if its not interested in War.

India's idiotic notion is that let us prepare for War and when Pakistan readies itself for defence India claims "oh they are creating war hysteria". Basically now India wants to back out of war after threatening to attack us on the 26th of December so is now finding excuses.

If you're going to plan to hit 5000 targets, you're going to see a matching if not a larger response from Pakistan.
What "top official" is this? And which credible source said that India was going to attack Pakistan on the 26th of December? The Prime Minister (who has to approve any and all military actions by the armed forces) has clearly said that there will be no war. True, most of the leaders have made it clear that the military option will always remain open, but that does not in any shape or form equate to certain hostilities. How are you taking this as "backing out"? It was decided in early December only a couple of weeks after the terrorist attack that a diplomatic solution would be sought... which it is. The Indian side of the border isn't swarming with tanks and aircrafts; in fact the strike squads were pulled back to Hindon if I'm not mistaken. The only reports of imminent attacks with specified dates are arising from within Pakistan based on rumors and hearsay.

Why are you talking about missiles, keep them aside, I don't want either country to use it. Let's talk about PAF and PN.

Cant keep them out, cruise missiles are very important for Pakistan's offence capabilities and are definitely needed to counter the Indian Armed Forces.

want more proof, half of your planes are flying coffins.

Posted by Saadahmad in another thread
The following quotes taken from international media sources prove
beyond a shadow of doubt that when it comes to the man behind the
machine, Pakistan's fighter pilots are simply one of the best in the whole
wide world:

"This airforce(the PAF), is second to none"
"The air war lasted two weeks and the Pakistanis scored a
three-to-one kill ratio, knocking out 102 Russian-made Indian jets
and losing thirty-four airplanes of their own. I'm certain about the
figures because I went out several times a day in a chopper and
counted the wrecks below." "They were really good, aggressive
dogfighters and proficient in gunnery and air combat tactics. I was
damned impressed. Those guys just lived and breathed flying. "
(General (Retd.) Chuck Yeager (USAF) , Book: Yeager, the
Autobiography).
General Chuck Yeager, famous USAF test pilot, on deputation in
Pakistan as US Defense Representative. The PAF remains the only
foreign air force in the world to have received Chuck Yeager's
admiration - a
recommendation which the PAF is proud of.
==============================================

"He was a formidable fellow and I was glad that he was Pakistani and
not Egyptian"
(Israel Air Force chief and ex-President Ezer Weizmen writing about
PAF chief Nur Khan in his autobiography, On Eagles' Wings).
===============================================

"As an air defence analyst, I am fully aware that the Pakistan Air
Force ranks today as one of the best air forces in the world and that
the PAF Combat Commanders' School (CCS) in Sargodha has been ranked
as the best GCI/pilot and fighter tactics and weapons school in the
world". As one senior US defence analyst commented to me in 1991, "it
leaves Topgun (the US Naval Air Station in Miramar, California) far
behind".
-Sergey Vekhov
May 1993 issue (pages 46-47) of Airforces Monthly, a reputable
UK-based air defence magazine.
================================================

The PAF, although outnumbered by IAF(Indian Air Force), has at least
one qualitative edge over its rival: Pilot Training. The caliber of
Pakistani instructors is acknowledged by numerous air forces, and US
Navy pilots considered them to be highly 'professional' during
exercises flying off the USS Constellation (as co-pilots).

-Jane's International Defense (June 24, 1998)

"By all accounts the courage displayed by the Pakistan Air Force
pilots is reminiscent of the bravery of the few young and dedicated
pilots who saved this country from Nazi invaders in the critical
Battle of Britain during the last war."

Patrick Seale,
The Observer, London,
September 12, 1965.

"Pakistan claims to have destroyed something like 1/3rd the Indian
Air Force, and foreign observers, who are in a position to know say
that Pakistani pilots have claimed even higher kills than this; but
the Pakistani Air Force are being scrupulously honest in evaluating
these claims. They are crediting Pakistan Air Force only those
killings that can be checked from other sources."

Roy Meloni,
American Broadcasting Corporation
September 15, 1965.

The London Daily Mirror reported: "There is a smell of death in the
burning Pakistan sun. For it was here that India's attacking forces
came to a dead stop.

"During the night they threw in every reinforcement they could find.
But wave after wave of attacks were repulsed by the Pakistanis"

"India", said the London Daily Times, "is being soundly beaten by a
nation which is outnumbered by four and a half to one in population
and three to one in size of armed forces."

In Times reporter Louis Karrar wrote: "Who can defeat a nation which
knows how to play hide and seek with death".

What "top official" is this? And which credible source said that India was going to attack Pakistan on the 26th of December? The Prime Minister (who has to approve any and all military actions by the armed forces) has clearly said that there will be no war. True, most of the leaders have made it clear that the military option will always remain open, but that does not in any shape or form equate to certain hostilities. How are you taking this as "backing out"? It was decided in early December only a couple of weeks after the terrorist attack that a diplomatic solution would be sought... which it is. The Indian side of the border isn't swarming with tanks and aircrafts; in fact the strike squads were pulled back to Hindon if I'm not mistaken. The only reports of imminent attacks with specified dates are arising from within Pakistan based on rumors and hearsay.

i'd say again Indians are very brave behind the keyboard and thier comfort of home.

Obviously there will be no war, its a war indians can't win or IAF would have met their deadline.

Just a gesture to those, that think IAF will destroy PAF, well let tell a few facts, it will be IAF sending jets into to pakistan air space not vise versa and u all think our ground air defences will be laying eggs??

I'm not making fun of PAF personnels, the thing that makes me laugh is the fighter planes of your country.

the thing make me laugh is 65,71,99,01 and SU-30MKI taking 20-30mins to get in the Air forget it.

I'm not making fun of PAF personnels, the thing that makes me laugh is the fighter planes of your country.

You wanna compare LCA with jf-17??

LCA was made by india using russian technology. Result: it was failled jet
jf-17 developed by pakistan and china and it can be compared with the f-16s.

So proud of your SU-30s, its a sexy beast, but it was handed to teh wrong hands ....

Plus our f-16s are capable of tackling ur SU-30s.

Back
Top Bottom