What's new

India has largest, most experienced mountain army in the world, says Chinese military expert

And why should a single Indian farmer's son die to prove this totally unnecessary point? Would you contribute your son to the cause?

You are just assuming that India needs to wage a war. There are other methods too.

What on earth is this post?
When you are in control of GB, aside from throwing a a coin in a wishing well that's the only way it's going to happen.
Which part of 'the people hate you' don't you understand? The region itself saw saw rebellion, supported by the masses to join Pakistan. You need to read up.

You really do like writing nonsense don't you? I can trace back the graves of my ancestors 500 years in the region. Was there some magic ball centuries ago, which advised the rulers/kings/emperors etc to move large numbers of Punjabis into the region, as a precursor for the establishment of Pakistan in 1947?
If you believe this ludicrous theory i.e. common logic has left you, then how do you explain Rajouri and Poonch within Indian territory i.e. it has a population ethnically similar to the AJK!
The GB folk hate you, understand that, you obviously have never met one.

Why should I believe Pakistani narrative as gospel?

You are just assuming that India needs to wage a war. There are other methods too.

What would those be? A speech by the great commander of the faithful?

Have you any other information?

You might start by asking @waz and @WAJsal where they are from.

A UN controlled and monitored referendum if GB wants to join India or Pakistan or Stay Independent.

Yes, why not now?

You do realise that such a referendum would necessarily cover ALL of the princely state of J&K?

I must admit...this was funny.

I don't know what has got into @MayaBazar; maybe the virus.

No problem, you don't accept the 'Pakistani' narrative, even though I put some quite straight forward questions to you.

Here you go, this is one of the most authentic accounts of Kashmiri history accepted on both sides of the border. Please read it and learn something.

18001377.jpg

I'm sure you don't even read the whole article.
Fun fact, the article itself mocks India, but like I mentioned before mental conditioning in regard to Indian army triumphs basic literacy of many people here :D

At present, the world’s largest and most experienced country with plateau and mountain troops is neither the United States, Russia, nor the European powerhouse, but India, which is committed to becoming a “sound and colorful” power.

Yes, why not now?

You do realise that such a referendum would necessarily cover ALL of the princely state of J&K?

I don't know what has got into @MayaBazar; maybe the virus.

Sure. Let Pakistan hand over GB and AJK first to India and we will conduct the referendum.

Sure. Let Pakistan hand over GB and AJK first to India and we will conduct the referendum.

Nope read the resolution this has been debated many times here. Indian troops will have to leave leaving only a token force for security. There should also be a force of local police and volunteers to help.
You must be crazy to think we would accept Indian troops.

India has the world’s largest and most experienced troops trained for high-altitude battles,

Looking at India's geography and its recruiting patterns, I'd say this isn't far from the truth. The Chinese are no fools, they study the strengths and weaknesses of their enemies carefully.

My family's refrigerator, the left is frozen, pork, beef, shrimp, cod, beans, chicken.

You guys are having a nice diversion convo with Joe haha... @rott too..it was fun to read, thanks guys.

Also I know the Chinese names (cantonese and also mandarin, latter which I have been studying as much as I can during lockdown) of all the ones here, except for cod.

What is cod called in Chinese?...what is the best chinese recipe for cod?

Honestly I don't even think of Cod as an option for Chinese cuisine.

@xuxu1457 and @rott what is your favourite fish in general?

They went off to fast food joints for lunch, and in sheer terror, I asked the Malaysian Chinese office manager if she could take me wherever she ate.
YUM!
Cheap and tasty!! While those idiots were having Big Macs and poisoning themselves.

Haha, you would much enjoy Malaysia and Singapore then. There my friend, lies the best varieties (and fusions) on offer imo for Chinese food....very cheap too compared to most developed countries, since there is hearty food court culture.

In China itself, my favourite is Sichuanese....but you have to travel interior to get it authentic.

Back
Top Bottom