What's new

India has largest, most experienced mountain army in the world, says Chinese military expert

In fact, Chinese people seldom eat fried noodles.I haven't had it for years. When I went to school, there was fried noodles in the school cafeteria.
Northerners eat steamed bun, southerners eat rice, and people in Xinjiang eat pouches
Delicious is fine.

I've been eating rice for the first time in seventy years, and it's quite a change from my usual diet. On the Chinese side, I've been making fried rice, again, with whatever veg. is floating around, and it's a change from either south Indian, or north Indian or Bengali rice combinations (Bengalis have a fried rice too, but it will be too rich and spicy for you guys, you might not like it).

Oyster sauce or Hoisin sauce is good. I don't know much about cooking and Fish sauce, not so sure if it's good.

You may be right to caution me, the recipes have only oyster and Hoisin. Nobody's mentioned fish sauce. Maybe I'll stay away.

@rott @xuxu1457

Thanks, guys, while I've been licking my lips thinking about Chow Mein and Fried Rice and (my favourite) Egg Foo Yong, my potatoes burnt.

I'll be thinking of you as I scrub my vessel clean.

In fact, Chinese people seldom eat fried noodles.I haven't had it for years. When I went to school, there was fried noodles in the school cafeteria.
Northerners eat steamed bun, southerners eat rice, and people in Xinjiang eat pouches
Delicious is fine.
We eat. Hakka people love 炒面. I do. :D

We eat. Hakka people love 炒面. I do. :D
More strange, a lot of foreign popular Chinese food, in fact, is not the Chinese people usually eat, may be localized.
There is also a lot of foreigners think that Chinese people eat everything, in fact, Chinese people eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, but meat and fish species are basically fixed.
Pork, chicken, freshwater fish, beef, lamb。That's basically it. Many people make special videos for clicks and traffic.

My family's refrigerator, the left is frozen, pork, beef, shrimp, cod, beans, chicken.
IMG_20200610_163746.jpg

More strange, a lot of foreign popular Chinese food, in fact, is not the Chinese people usually eat, may be localized.
There is also a lot of foreigners think that Chinese people eat everything, in fact, Chinese people eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, but meat and fish species are basically fixed.
Pork, chicken, freshwater fish, beef, lamb。That's basically it. Many people make special videos for clicks and traffic.

My family's refrigerator, the left is frozen, pork, beef, shrimp, cod, beans, chicken.View attachment 640405
More than the food, I was looking at your fridge. You and I have the same fridge. It's 海尔, right?

More than the food, I was looking at your fridge. You and I have the same fridge. It's 海尔, right?
Yes, Haier Refrigerator, my home refrigerator is also Haier, bought in 2004, is still in normal use.

India is a Supa Pawa too according to many Indian top officials. Just mountain army...how unfair with Supa pawa army...
I'm sure you don't even read the whole article. This opinion is based on Chinese assessment.

“At present, the world’s largest and experienced country with plateau and mountain troops is neither the US, Russia, nor any European powerhouse, but India,” wrote Huang Guozhi, senior editor of Modern Weaponry magazine.

Giving the example of the Siachen Glacier, Huang wrote: “The Indian army has set up hundreds of outposts in the Siachen Glacier area with an altitude of more than 5,000 metres, with 6,000 to 7,000 fighters stationed. The highest post has reached 6,749 metres.”
Valid point.

My family's refrigerator, the left is frozen, pork, beef, shrimp, cod, beans, chicken.View attachment 640405
Refrigerator has so much items. Is it okay for refrigerator to handle it?

Refrigerator has so much items. Is it okay for refrigerator to handle it?
This refrigerator has smart cooling. It keeps the temperature at 04/ -18 degrees centigrade no matter how many stuffs you stick it inside. It just regulates the inside temperature constantly.
In some older refrigerators, if you keep more foodstuffs, the temperature will increase. Not in the case of this, it will regulate it and keep it at that temperature.

I still have never understood to this day, how we lost the Siachen Glaciers in 1984!!

I like how Indian media takes the point about an diorganized and ineffective bloated force as a compliment.

We just do not know. We will only know the truth when we are in control of GB.

If people of GB ask for independence when they come under Indian control, then I support granting them independence with my whole heart.

What on earth is this post?
When you are in control of GB, aside from throwing a a coin in a wishing well that's the only way it's going to happen.
Which part of 'the people hate you' don't you understand? The region itself saw saw rebellion, supported by the masses to join Pakistan. You need to read up.

AJK/Mirpur has been packed with Punjabhis but GB's culture is quite different. If Valley can be part of India, I do not see a reason why GB can't be.

You really do like writing nonsense don't you? I can trace back the graves of my ancestors 500 years in the region. Was there some magic ball centuries ago, which advised the rulers/kings/emperors etc to move large numbers of Punjabis into the region, as a precursor for the establishment of Pakistan in 1947?
If you believe this ludicrous theory i.e. common logic has left you, then how do you explain Rajouri and Poonch within Indian territory i.e. it has a population ethnically similar to the AJK!
The GB folk hate you, understand that, you obviously have never met one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom