What's new

India has forgotten lessons of 1962 war:Global Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude by respecting a women you are not going to loose anything..Its not worthy of any culture calling a lady bi tch...

Can i ask you the same question..have you ever visited India??Do you have any idea about our culture and our democracy?? Then who gave you the right to talk about all kind of sub standard things about my country??Dude if you guys wanna troll there is no shortage for Indian members here. We can troll till you want to stop.If you want healthy discussion i am up for it..You can decide...

OK, because, everytime, the first thread I see from an Indian is always "Anti-Chinese," such as China should give up Tibet, or CCP needs to collapse or something. There are always a few warmongers here, such as Adrenaline or Screaming Skull just to name a few. Hence, I'm REALLY PEEVED OFF right now, hope you moderates know what I mean. Anywho, I'm sorry about the bum bum, I thought you were rubbing him in my face lolz

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Wow, this thread is becoming VOLATILE!

Dude your thread ended up in the Bermuda Triangle :rofl::rofl: Seems like the Mods here are watching you and now with Bud going to report you it aint looking too good for you :D

lol yeah, that bum bum is a nut, he ain't going to do jack

Nope, because I've been to Vietnam last year and that proved the case. I've been to both worlds. Have you? No, then you don't have the rights to speak up so you should best shut you lying mouth.

But world history says something else.... oh so spicy..... some one got whipped with a spiced up cane.... :rofl:

2) The Bi tch and that dude didn't teach me anything, it was the other way around, and I tried my best to cut the slut some slack.
Oh i heard that in 70s China tried giving thousands of prostitutes to US. Dont tell me you were related to victim of that scandal I can understand and dont want you to tell that sad story on the forum about how your communist government .......kidnapped.... :blah::blah:.... and then you were born..... I can understand. Because as you present the words "Slut" and "Bi tch" seems a household name for you.

3) I don't care about the Bum Bum either but don't disgrace my country by rubbing him/her with my nation OK? Do you see me saying Osama is an Indian? Do you? NO!

I can say Dalai Lama is in India and you were not able to do sh!t about his visit to Arunachal Pradesh which is still the integral part of India.

Your "safety?" I was simply saying I don't give a dam about you...Calm down dude, no wonder the world hates you...

Hey Lock bud... . You are not the voice of the world. You chinese hate muslims dosent mean that world hates them. First earn some reputation for your country. Your country is not even still a fully recognised country among the world countries.

List of states with limited recognition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You guys are still among some low level not-recognised world countries in the list. First make your country a whole and get it recognised. Then talk about others :cheers:

Yes, you should be damn sorry, everything started with your narrow

mind act against your own people for speak up for unfair treatment.

Shame on you.:angry::pakistan::china:

although Im not fond of the Chinese either, I want to thank you for your support.

OK, because, everytime, the first thread I see from an Indian is always "Anti-Chinese," such as China should give up Tibet, or CCP needs to collapse or something. There are always a few warmongers here, such as Adrenaline or Screaming Skull just to name a few. Hence, I'm REALLY PEEVED OFF right now, hope you moderates know what I mean. Anywho, I'm sorry about the bum bum, I thought you were rubbing him in my face lolz

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Wow, this thread is becoming VOLATILE!

Buddy can you honestly say that your countrymen is not war mongers?? I saw 100's of bullshits from SIF and Grey boy trolling in Indian related threads with out any provocations...Chinese and Indian hatred is mutual..Your country men are also not bad at trolling and war mongering too

FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT HIS FELLOW PEOPLE! Thank you so much!

No, I don't care if they don't care others. I really cannot believe that you cannot have broadband connection. It's just either your bad luck or just step away from getting it. You should file complain with respect to RTI or request to your telephone provider to provide you broadband.

Hey Lock bud... . You are not the voice of the world. You chinese hate muslims dosent mean that world hates them. First earn some reputation for your country. Your country is not even still a fully recognised country among the world countries.

You guys are still among some low level not-recognised world countries in the list. First make your country a whole and get it recognised. Then talk about others :cheers:

Why are you associating bud with me??!?!?! Do you see me associating you with Saddam? Btw, we're Pakistan's prime ally, which is also India's prime enemy. Pakistan, being a Muslim nation...Ring a bell pal? Lol, you've hit a wall mate.

As for the voice for a world...Hmm, last time I remember, I recall that we have the 3rd highest GDP in the world, part of G2, G20 and that the Americans have loaned trillions of US off us. How many rupees have you loaned in total? Is India part of the US Security Council? Hmm? I don't think you guys have fulfilled any of those roles, just go back to the trailor where you belong, ok?

Get the hell out of here RACIST, you not only degrading yourself, but also your beloved country, India that you represent.

Now claw back to your racist hole for good.[/[/B]:pakistan::china:

No, I don't care if they don't care others. I really cannot believe that you cannot have broadband connection. It's just either your bad luck or just step away from getting it. You should file complain with respect to RTI or request to your telephone provider to provide you broadband.

no, only 30% of the people on my block Gujrati Gulli have broaband. Im unfortunately one of those 70%. Our more rural part is developing, but at a slow pace I hope one day I will get broadband

:rofl: is this what you got to reply??? disgusting....:no::no:

Well I replied with something bigger, just that you couldn't counter it, another change for you to take a LONGER GLANCE at it ok?

"Why are you associating bud with me??!?!?! Do you see me associating you with Saddam? Btw, we're Pakistan's prime ally, which is also India's prime enemy. Pakistan, being a Muslim nation...Ring a bell pal? Lol, you've hit a wall mate.

As for the voice for a world...Hmm, last time I remember, I recall that we have the 3rd highest GDP in the world, part of G2, G20 and that the Americans have loaned trillions of US off us. How many rupees have you loaned in total? Is India part of the US Security Council? Hmm? I don't think you guys have fulfilled any of those roles, just go back to the trailor where you belong, ok?"

no, only 30% of the people on my block Gujrati Gulli have broaband. Im unfortunately one of those 70%. Our more rural part is developing, but at a slow pace I hope one day I will get broadband

What you mean by 30%. If broadband line has been installed, that means you can always get. Either there is no broadband facility in your area or you are unable to report it to the department.

Why are you associating bud with me??!?!?! Do you see me associating you with Saddam? Btw, we're Pakistan's prime ally, which is also India's prime enemy. Pakistan, being a Muslim nation...Ring a bell pal? Lol, you've hit a wall mate.

As for the voice for a world...Hmm, last time I remember, I recall that we have the 3rd highest GDP in the world, part of G2, G20 and that the Americans have loaned trillions of US off us. How many rupees have you loaned in total? Is India part of the US Security Council? Hmm? I don't think you guys have fulfilled any of those roles, just go back to the trailor where you belong, ok?

Why are you picking on Saddam? The dude had a hard time in the end and was in no way involved in the 1962 war.

Any country which requires your loans and becomes a market for your arms supplies and meets your requirements for a good trade market becomes your "prime ally". Ask Zimbabwaens what they think of your prime ally Bob Mugabe. But that is your way of doing business and good for you I say :cheers:

India is part of the G20. Speaking of your loans to the USA , your prime ally there is taking your money and making military arms and equipments which they are selling off to India :rofl: As an Indian I must say thank you for your loans to our Uncle Sam :tup:

Our laidback leader Nehru gave you our seat and now you mock us? That's just being plain unappreciative dude :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom