What's new

India has effective deterrence against Chinese, Pakistan nukes: Former NSA

Not a full-scale war but I can easily for-see limited Chinese conventional attacks on India to achieve Chinese strategic aims.

They dont even bother doing anything of the sort against Vietnam....they aren't going to do squat against a much larger powerful country.

So feel free to easily "for-see" anything you want while the reality is there for all to see.

They dont even bother doing anything of the sort against Vietnam....they aren't going to do squat against a much larger powerful country.

So feel free to easily "for-see" anything you want while the reality is there for all to see.

China is very close to becoming a superpower ~2025 onwards

It will impose it's will across the territories that surround it from then on.

India is a legal entity but not a nation btw. These legal entities never last lol

pakistan would use tactical nuclear weapons inside it's own territory. it's our right to nuke our own land.
and in case india retaliate for nothing happening on indian soil. pakistan will do the same.
You are the only country in world who is ready to nuke our own land and people,however if nuke is used on us even in your land,our retaliation will be huge,and sorry we dont have TNW,our response will be by strategic weapons,now think through air,land or sea(INS Arihant),or all of them.
Further to remind you all majority of your nuclear installation is in Punjab,so you know where will we hit and close the matter.

You are the only country in world who is ready to nuke our own land and people,however if nuke is used on us even in your land,our retaliation will be huge,and sorry we dont have TNW,our response will be by strategic weapons,now think through air,land or sea(INS Arihant),or all of them.
Further to remind you all majority of your nuclear installation is in Punjab,so you know where will we hit and close the matter.
that would mean india would be doing first strike on Pakistan.
by the way isn't it ironic that you enters some one land and then expect other country to use weapons of your choice. even though you can't enter as it is not east pakistan situation nor is any soviet union here to help you.

Once NW are used on Indians weather on Pakistani soil or Indian soil ,India will retaliate with full force.
it's our soil and it's on our will what we will do with it.
let me tell you it won't happen as we will do pre-emptive strikes on your bases close to border before you even start the war. and about full scale nuclear war. we are ready to die but are hindus ready?

that would mean india would be doing first strike on Pakistan.
by the way isn't it ironic that you enters some one land and then expect other country to use weapons of your choice. even though you can't enter as it is not east pakistan situation nor is any soviet union here to help you.

it's our soil and it's on our will what we will do with it.
let me tell you it won't happen as we will do pre-emptive strikes on your bases close to border before you even start the war. and about full scale nuclear war. we are ready to die but are hindus ready?

That is your assumption only,you are free to assume anything on your behalf,but please dont decide for us,once you use TNW against our army,we will free from NFU,you cannot justify that since you have use nuke in your own land,so we cannot attack,sorry boss if the war in conventional its conventional once its entered nuke,then nuke
Forget hindus,we have more muslim then your country we have sikhs,christians ,we all are ready.
Have you heard about BMD,AAD,PAD,that is our deterrence for your nuke attack,if not read on internet and en light yourself.Chances of any nuke hit our nation is getting bleak day by day,for your information you do not have any capability to intercept any of our missile from land and sea.

That is your assumption only,you are free to assume anything on your behalf,but please dont decide for us,once you use TNW against our army,we will free from NFU,you cannot justify that since you have use nuke in your own land,so we cannot attack,sorry boss if the war in conventional its conventional once its entered nuke,then nuke
Forget hindus,we have more muslim then your country we have sikhs,christians ,we all are ready.
Have you heard about BMD,AAD,PAD,that is our deterrence for your nuke attack,if not read on internet and en light yourself.Chances of any nuke hit our nation is getting bleak day by day,for your information you do not have any capability to intercept any of our missile from land and sea.

BMD,AAD,PAD won't save you. our ballistic missiles are too fast for them to intercept.
and we don't care if some muslims die at the cost of all hindus.

BMD,AAD,PAD won't save you. our ballistic missiles are too fast for them to intercept.

Do you have any link or source for your reply,or just the sake of replying you said that.
and i know you dont care about anything or humanity,we know that.

Intercepting Ballistic missile is too easy for there trajectory.

I know you are enough intelligent to know all this thing,but will not admit to any Indian in forum.

We have second strike capability in the form of submarines. 8 more are coming .
8 diesel powered Chinese sub are coming till 2028,i doubt they will posses Second strike capability.If you have link please post.

8 diesel powered Chinese sub are coming till 2028,i doubt they will posses Second strike capability.If you have link please post.
We don't need nuclear powered submarines as India is not far away from us and we don't have such large water coastline. Diesel powered submarines possess big threat for India, it can stay as long 6 months under water which is enough for us.
while here is link
https://defence.pk/threads/eight-ch...e-handed-to-pak-navy-starting-in-2022.446151/

Last edited:
We don't need nuclear powered submarines as India is not far away from us and we have not such large water coastline. Diesel powered submarines possess big threat for India.
Definitely yes sir,any sub is threat in Naval warfare,but we are talking about second strike in nuke.are this subs are going to carry nukes.

Yes, both can carry nukes, including Nuclear powered and diesel powered submarines.
While we don't have nuclear powered submarine nor we need.
Possible,have any test has been done from submarine,what i have read in PDF this subs are coming in 2028,

Possible,have any test has been done from submarine,what i have read in PDF this subs are coming in 2028,
Naval version of babur is still in development stages. Yes i also believe all 8 submarine will not come before 10 years. We will receive one by one.i.e First delivery of submarine Possible after 2 or 3 year.

Naval version of babur is still in development stages. Yes i also believe all 8 submarine will not come before 10 years. We will receive one by one.i.e First delivery of submarine Possible after 2 or 3 year.
That is not called assured second strike,and still you are very far from it,first the sub need to come,then the integration,testing etc,long way to go.
INS ARIHANT is in already in sea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom