What's new

India has effective deterrence against Chinese, Pakistan nukes: Former NSA

Thinking ain't your strong suite. Because those countries can also possess chemical and biological weapons.

Go figure, smart ars: “China will unconditionally not use or threaten to use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear-weapon states or in nuclear-weapon-free zones, and will never enter into a nuclear arms race with any other country."

https://www.armscontrol.org/print/7532

Go figure, smart ars: “China will unconditionally not use or threaten to use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear-weapon states or in nuclear-weapon-free zones, and will never enter into a nuclear arms race with any other country."

So I was right. China's NFU is only against non-nuclear weapons states.

You sure are not the smartest kid on the block.

So I was right. China's NFU is only against non-nuclear weapons states.

You sure are not the smartest kid on the block.

Where did this statement mention NFU? Are you sure you actually understand what it means? It seems you have some serious deficiency in English comprehension. @Nilgiri What is your understanding of quoted China's official statement.

that would mean india would be doing first strike on Pakistan.
by the way isn't it ironic that you enters some one land and then expect other country to use weapons of your choice. even though you can't enter as it is not east pakistan situation nor is any soviet union here to help you.

it's our soil and it's on our will what we will do with it.
let me tell you it won't happen as we will do pre-emptive strikes on your bases close to border before you even start the war. and about full scale nuclear war. we are ready to die but are hindus ready?

bhai tu likhta acha hai writer kyu nahi ban jata ya phir panelist hi ban jao. and btw marne ka itna hi man hai to army join karo and i assure you i will be the one who will shot you down.

on topic: pakistan is a broken country and it will brake again. last time it was 90k army all alive this time all will be lying dead in the ground

that would mean india would be doing first strike on Pakistan.
by the way isn't it ironic that you enters some one land and then expect other country to use weapons of your choice. even though you can't enter as it is not east pakistan situation nor is any soviet union here to help you.

it's our soil and it's on our will what we will do with it.
let me tell you it won't happen as we will do pre-emptive strikes on your bases close to border before you even start the war. and about full scale nuclear war. we are ready to die but are hindus ready?
Spoke like D**k head,what has hindus or muslims have to do here...do you know we have a muslim population as big as yours..if to have a muslim population was the only idea,why do you guys even need a seperate nation.quote me only if you dont talk like a D**k head.

Spoke like D**k head,what has hindus or muslims have to do here...do you know we have a muslim population as big as yours..if to have a muslim population was the only idea,why do you guys even need a seperate nation.quote me only if you dont talk like a D**k head.
yeah i know you have some muslims who are not even considered humans. i also know about a big dalit population considered unyouchables and ignored.
how many muslims live above minimum poverty rate?

bhai tu likhta acha hai writer kyu nahi ban jata ya phir panelist hi ban jao. and btw marne ka itna hi man hai to army join karo and i assure you i will be the one who will shot you down.

on topic: pakistan is a broken country and it will brake again. last time it was 90k army all alive this time all will be lying dead in the ground
lalay me likhta acha hun. thanks for complement.
Pakistan army ka mayar bht buland ha or rejection rate bohut high.
90k ka zamana gaya. ab tm naval blockade kr b do tb b kuch fark nhi pare ga.

do you know why china entered korean war?
and then compare the situation with indo pak scenario and chinese interest. you are already engaged even if you don't want to. i can gyarantee when pakistan india conflict starts they will start it in south east china sea too.
our future is shared.

Whole of Pakistan will be evaporated before you could damage 40% of India. Worry about yourself.

Only 40% will be enough as we don't want your 60 percent poor beach shitting public with no access of toilets....We won't kill poor people...

Only Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Calcutta, Agra, Goa....All major cities will be evaporated......Job done...Indian farmers can live their lives happily afterwards

In 2013, an updated edition of a standard text on Chinese military strategy, partially translated by the Union of Concerned Scientists, said China’s nuclear forces will move towards a “launch-on-warning” posture, where “…under conditions confirming the enemy has launched nuclear missiles against us, before the enemy nuclear warheads have reached us… [we can] quickly launch a nuclear missile retaliatory strike.”

China, for instance, has around 25 DF-31A ballistic missiles with a range of 11,000+ kilometers. In other words, the ability to hit targets in the US. India has an undisclosed number of Agni-5s with a 5,200-km range, good enough to hit significant targets in China. However, the bulk of the arsenal is short range, clearly with Pakistan in mind. India is also trying to create a nuclear triad, but the report says it is still limited to short and mid-range with longer range missiles still a few years away.

India’s willingness to sign the Hague Code of Conduct Against Ballistic Missile Proliferation “shows that such leverage can be effective given New Delhi’s ongoing campaign to secure the benefits of membership in the Nuclear Suppliers Group”.

yeah i know you have some muslims who are not even considered humans. i also know about a big dalit population considered unyouchables and ignored.
how many muslims live above minimum poverty rate?
Find out how many muslims where there in present Pakistan and India during partition and how much the populations have increased in both countries will tell you how well they flurished in India...it will look even better than Pakistan..numbers dont lie...

Find out how many muslims where there in present Pakistan and India during partition and how much the populations have increased in both countries will tell you how well they flurished in India...it will look even better than Pakistan..numbers dont lie...
how many of them are in indian army? how many lives on streets?

how many of them are in indian army? how many lives on streets?
what does that mean,only people in army are counted as citizens of a country....i said find out what was the population of muslims in Present Pakistan and India during partition and whats the population now and you will get the answer.

what does that mean,only people in army are counted as citizens of a country....i said find out what was the population of muslims in Present Pakistan and India during partition and whats the population now and you will get the answer.
percentage of people in the army shows how much you consider them your citizens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom