What's new

India has cleared first list of 13 countries for Hydroxychloroquine

A nation that has imprisoned an entire nation of Kashmir deserves not credit for shipping "medicines" to fool the world.. you cannot negate an one immoral act by doing another immoral by another hand.
I hope they have the facilities to help you in Pakistan, you're going to need the best of them.

Till then the ignore option will do. Please continue with your good work.

My research has found that in order for India to produce Hydroxychloroquine API it must import some key raw materials and intermediates from China, or South Korea, or Italy or Finland. It can not manufacture on its own.

Last edited:
These must be brought to UNs attention immediately!!!

Along with the concrete proofs dossiers your government submitted the last couple hundred times. I suggest you expose these, to as many as possible.

Do you really not understand causation, corelation and extrapolation? Bad apples exist, no doubt, but let's face it, to say all of Indias medicine is fake is simply exposing how hurt you personally are, by the fact that Indias image might benefit from this mess.
Last I remembered they went ahead importing medicines from India even when under a trade ban. How desperate one needs to be to import so called "fake medicines". Loving the burn here.

India produces hydroxychloroquine because it has domestic demand for it for various conditions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-52222367

Better to secure domestic needs surely rather than join the Trump-servitude bandwagon. The article suggests some Indians cannot get what they need.

India has planned in advance and has enough stock for contingency.

You will be shocked to hear the number of people quarantined so far. Next few weeks are really going to test India's preparations.

Stay Home Stay safe

India has planned in advance and has enough stock for contingency.

You will be shocked to hear the number of people quarantined so far. Next few weeks are really going to test India's preparations.

Stay Home Stay safe
Listen, I'm simply looking for clarification on whether Iran has been included in India's bucket list. If I were Iranian, I'd be mighty mighty peeved at all those years touting the Indian mantra against Pakistan, developing Chabahar and generally putting Iranian balls on the line in India's favour against Pakistan, if India had no intention of bailing Iranians out while gleefully signing stocks over to israel and USA. I get India's desire to make a buck, really I get that...but to leave Iran out to dry when it's suffered more than most countries from Covid would shock even me.

China Gave Virus,India Giving Medicine.
upload_2020-4-10_23-23-46.png

when will you start thinking from your brain and not from your @// ??

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ed-by-china/articleshow/75015031.cms?from=mdr

not only to Italy but to China too..

http://en.ce.cn/main/latest/202002/22/t20200222_34330227.shtml

Listen, I'm simply looking for clarification on whether Iran has been included in India's bucket list. If I were Iranian, I'd be mighty mighty peeved at all those years touting the Indian mantra against Pakistan, developing Chabahar and generally putting Iranian balls on the line in India's favour against Pakistan, if India had no intention of bailing Iranians out while gleefully signing stocks over to israel and USA. I get India's desire to make a buck, really I get that...but to leave Iran out to dry when it's suffered more than most countries from Covid would shock even me.

I agree that India should have put Iran on the first list.

But I am sure India will send medicine to Iran. The delay could have been from foreign office of India to get even with Iran for its one time rare criticism of India on Kashmir.

Great post. It is actually more important than ever for Pakistan to become self reliant as much as possible. Our eastern neighbours harbour pure malevolence towards us even during times of humanitarian crisis. As individuals some Indians are of course reasonable but as a swarm of media crazed sanghees, they actually applaud and cheer natural calamities that befall our nation. If we can drag ourselves through this crisis, it will be good for us. We will emerge with strength and realise acutely how we were looted for decades by those politicians who befriended India and others at the expense of genuine Pakistani interests. Khan is right that we can do many things for ourselves when we are led by those who actually care for Pakistan.

Great post. It is actually more important than ever for Pakistan to become self reliant as much as possible. Our eastern neighbours harbour pure malevolence towards us even during times of humanitarian crisis. As individuals some Indians are of course reasonable but as a swarm of media crazed sanghees, they actually applaud and cheer natural calamities that befall our nation. If we can drag ourselves through this crisis, it will be good for us. We will emerge with strength and realise acutely how we were looted for decades by those politicians who befriended India and others at the expense of genuine Pakistani interests. Khan is right that we can do many things for ourselves when we are led by those who actually care for Pakistan.
And another reminder on on our contributions. We ramped up production and started sending Choroquine in Feb.

https://www.researchsnipers.com/tho...-thank-pakistan-for-support-amid-coronavirus/

Thousands of Chinese People Thank Pakistan for Support Amid Coronavirus
2 months ago Aiman Bilal
pakistan-china.jpg

The people of China are showing their gratitude towards Pakistan for all the support and love, the nation has extended in their time of need.

At a time when the world has maintained a distance from China owing to the outbreak of coronavirus, Pakistan has stood firm with its iron friend.

The people of China have taken it to Twitter for expressing their gratitude for being a partner in the fight against the deadly virus as hashtag #Thank you, Russia Pakistan# has become an overnight hit in the nation.

One of the users has posted a cartoon of a panda, a bear, and a goat showing China, Russia and Pakistan.

goat-panda.jpg

The cartoon shows Pakistan is giving away its skin to China for helping his need. The post that has more than 22,000 shares and more than 15,000 comments, goes with the caption, “It’s all for you, my bro!”

The sense of gratitude has been extended to the Chinese people residing outside the nation. As per the recent development, a Chinese professor working at a university in Japan has denied accepting the thesis evaluation fees from a Pakistani university.

Instead, he drafted a letter of thanks to the university expressing his gratitude towards the country for all the support it has shown in mid of the threat of coronavirus.

pak china.jpg

And another reminder on on our contributions. We ramped up production and started sending Choroquine in Feb.

https://www.researchsnipers.com/tho...-thank-pakistan-for-support-amid-coronavirus/

Thousands of Chinese People Thank Pakistan for Support Amid Coronavirus
2 months ago Aiman Bilal
pakistan-china.jpg

The people of China are showing their gratitude towards Pakistan for all the support and love, the nation has extended in their time of need.

At a time when the world has maintained a distance from China owing to the outbreak of coronavirus, Pakistan has stood firm with its iron friend.

The people of China have taken it to Twitter for expressing their gratitude for being a partner in the fight against the deadly virus as hashtag #Thank you, Russia Pakistan# has become an overnight hit in the nation.

One of the users has posted a cartoon of a panda, a bear, and a goat showing China, Russia and Pakistan.

goat-panda.jpg

The cartoon shows Pakistan is giving away its skin to China for helping his need. The post that has more than 22,000 shares and more than 15,000 comments, goes with the caption, “It’s all for you, my bro!”

The sense of gratitude has been extended to the Chinese people residing outside the nation. As per the recent development, a Chinese professor working at a university in Japan has denied accepting the thesis evaluation fees from a Pakistani university.

Instead, he drafted a letter of thanks to the university expressing his gratitude towards the country for all the support it has shown in mid of the threat of coronavirus.

View attachment 622612
what is the brown bear supposed to depict?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom