What's new

India has cleared first list of 13 countries for Hydroxychloroquine

Produced and produced in sufficient quantities are two different things. India produces crude oil as well but must import to sufficiently meet its needs.
No country produces any medicines in excess quantity as medicines expire. Naturally, India was also not producing HCQ in huge excess quantities before. Nevertheless, 70% of world production happens in India for HCQ. Though, with the current needs, it needs to be ramped up by 4 times.

The is a difference between crude oil and manufactured goods. Crude oil is natural resource and India doesn't have enough reserve of oil to extract in huge quantities. Oil is not produced but extracted. But manufacturing can be ramped up by adding shifts and making regular employees work long hours for emergencies.

Great job India great job.... You are a true savior of mankind....

Just for the Indian record and want more of it:

fb_img_1586233868977-jpg.621485

"USA, Spain, Germany, Bahrain, Brazil, Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Maldives, Bangladesh, Seychelles, Mauritius & Dominican Republic-----".

The list does not include Italy. I wonder, why so. Italy is the worst sufferer.

I have found this Bahrain news by random search. Please read it to know that hydroxychloroquine may have high effects on treating corona-19. This is the reason that President Trump was mad at India for stopping its exports.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...o-use-Hydroxychloroquine-to-treat-coronavirus

No, Sir, you have not developed anything special so far. Hydroxychloroquine is just one of medicines that developed countries are working on trial basis only. However, miser India needed a slap by America to lift its ban on export.

If its nothing special then, you do it too then. Whats stopping you and every other country?

But of course you will never look at actually understanding the issue (you still have no idea what US gave in return to India for this...because you simply after your cheap 1 sided soundbite that appeals to a view through a cheap bangal prism).

Thus your people are stuck to chaddi rise and fall. No higher level brain power for anything else.

1 or 2 patents at best a year at USPTO for your lot.

Pharma sector alone in India submits 100s if not a thousand or more.

Like I said, understand your station so you can improve it rather than call this or that baniya or miser in your green eyed mental deficiency driven poverty and alms reliance.

Sheep can bleat to other sheep. Lions and tigers are only amused by it.

You are the one that cant pass ABC bengali test that headmistress woman assigned for you so long ago here :rofl:
Who is your Headmistress? Is it Billu9 the drinker of Tk300 a cup of tea? By character, he seems to be a she. However, she is good at photo shopping and good at graphic design. How is it done, by using Power Point?

Who is your Headmistress? Is it Billu9 the drinker of Tk300 a cup of tea? By character, he seems to be a she. However, she is good at photo shopping and good at graphic design. How is it done, by using Power Point?

Peace buddy and hope you stay safe and take care.

I enjoyed the laugh.

I hope US tops the Indian list, otherwise Trumps danda will ripoff Modi's G for good

I hope US tops the Indian list, otherwise Trumps danda will ripoff Modi's G for good
India also cannot help. This hydrochloroquine is produced in India because of prevalence of malaria and rheumatic there. Trump's America wants it to test for Corvid-19 as well. This chemical may have some effects to bring down fever of the patients. Anyway, many such chemicals are now on trial.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom