What's new

India has cleared first list of 13 countries for Hydroxychloroquine

Your country is offering counterfeit fake medicine and killing people.

Nothing to be proud of.
You're more than welcome to expose these nefarious counterfeits. Here's a chance for warriors like you to humiliate India on the global arena, won't that be amazing?

Till then I'd suggest stocking up on Burnol, yours in particular seems to be a severe case.

These must be brought to UNs attention immediately!!!

Along with the concrete proofs dossiers your government submitted the last couple hundred times. I suggest you expose these, to as many as possible.

Do you really not understand causation, corelation and extrapolation? Bad apples exist, no doubt, but let's face it, to say all of Indias medicine is fake is simply exposing how hurt you personally are, by the fact that Indias image might benefit from this mess.

No i wasnt moron but only responding after your quoted me my initial post to your fellow Bhakt.
No i wasnt moron but only responding after your quoted me my initial post to your fellow Bhakt.
Thats correct- I quoted you- and then you quoted back responding to my post- I do not have a problem with you quoting me but had one- So I was just setting the record straight- Makes sense or no. ((Its a forum so thats fine with me- Why should it matter- Its not a private email or chat)

Bad apples exist, no doubt, but let's face it, to say all of Indias medicine is fake i
Bingo.

Not all are bad. Hopefully now Terrorist Hindutva India can start treating it's minority Muslim population with the same sentiments...

Bingo.

Not all are bad. Hopefully now Terrorist Hindutva India can start treating it's minority Muslim population with the same sentiments...
Oh lord!!
You literally cherry picked what you wanted from my post whilst ignoring the point being made and went to hindu-muslim in a thread about india exporting medicines.

Did you repeatedly suffer cranial trauma during adolescence?

These must be brought to UNs attention immediately!!!

Along with the concrete proofs dossiers your government submitted the last couple hundred times. I suggest you expose these, to as many as possible.

Do you really not understand causation, corelation and extrapolation? Bad apples exist, no doubt, but let's face it, to say all of Indias medicine is fake is simply exposing how hurt you personally by the fact that India might benefit from this mess.
India produces hydroxychloroquine because it has domestic demand for it for various conditions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-52222367

Better to secure domestic needs surely rather than join the Trump-servitude bandwagon. The article suggests some Indians cannot get what they need.

India produces hydroxychloroquine because it has domestic demand for it for various conditions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-52222367

Better to secure domestic needs surely rather than join the Trump-servitude bandwagon. The article suggests some Indians cannot get what they need.
Agreed !!
We were strong armed into releasing our supply, might as well start ramping production and make the best of this situation.

Oh lord!!
You literally cherry picked what you wanted from my post whilst ignoring the point being made and went to hindu-muslim in a thread about india exporting medicines.

Did you repeatedly suffer cranial trauma during adolescence?

A nation that has imprisoned an entire nation of Kashmir deserves not credit for shipping "medicines" to fool the world.. you cannot negate an one immoral act by doing another moral by another hand.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom