What's new

India has 40% of world's malnourished: Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good news

Perfectly shows your failed state of mind...

Poverty, disease, corruption, starvation and more are all rampant and growing in India.

Wrong troll.

1.) Millions are lifted out of poverty each year due to insanely high spending in anti poverty measures and infrastructure.

2.) Compare the stats of 2000 with those of today and you will see the giant leaps India has made... in fact even with all poor states together Indias HDI is HIGHER than any other on the subcontinent... and I am talking about the national average HDI which has reached medium levels this year.

A1Kaid: So, it should be good news for the rest of the world, if your children are malnourished. Your son has polio and daughter has paralysis. We should be thanking "Allah" for this.. no?

A1Kaid: So, it should be good news for the rest of the world, if your children are malnourished. Your son has polio and daughter has paralysis. We should be thanking "Allah" for this.. no?

It's good news you suffer from mass poverty, starvation, homelessness, nudity, and disease even the Earth complains of your existence. You live in a foul country it's no surprise you are a foul people, whole world has noted that. This after a thousand years of slavery and foreign rule over your kind.

It's good news you suffer from mass poverty, starvation, homelessness, nudity, and disease even the Earth complains of your existence. You live in a foul country it's no surprise you are a foul people, whole world has noted that. This after a thousand years of slavery and foreign rule over your kind.

But graceful "Allah", of all little kids in the world, gave polio and paralysis to your son and to your daughter.

You wanted graceful "Allah" to spread polio elsewhere.. and see what he did ... he let polio fall on your own son and paralysis to your daughter !!

Btw.. what are names of your son and daughter.. do let us know..?

This is good news the more malnourished India is the weaker it's citizenry and population will become. Poverty, disease, corruption, starvation and more are all rampant and growing in India. Many of these malnourished Indians will grow up to become thieves and troublemakers ruining Indian society even more.

Sorry ....whatever you dream about India ..it become reality for you.....
You wanted to bleed India...look who is bleeding

India is introducing $24 billion per year food security program which is the biggest program in the world.

How you checked it. :cheesy:
poverty rates, overall health problems.

Pakistani population is living better than indian?Explain how?
Pakistan has lower per capita income,GiNI and HDi than India..you guys lag behind in every sector and with the current scenario,are only getting worse

well aparently those numbers mean nithing when comparing pakistan and india lol, indians are more educated but have lower iq, they have a higher gdp per capita but more poverty, disease.

why are more Pakistanis able to sleep on full stomach percentage wise then indians?

If you take an average, no doubt an Indian.

Correct me if I've made a mistake and I'm willing to learn.

your just in complete daniel aren't you?

poverty rates are higher in your country, so is disease. what else matters to an average person more?

Yes, the average Human Development Index of India is on medium level and higher than Pakistan!

so your saying an average indian lives better then an average pakistani?

poverty rates are higher in your country, so is disease. what else matters to an average person more?

Do you even know about the concept of HDI ???

If not, use google.

-

Daniel? No mate not at all.
Let me see if I can reach you, let's go by what you say.
Poverty being high--------yes but the work that is going in to eradicating poverty in my country is quite good and the results are there for you to see.
Health problems----------may be but we have a very good health care system compared to you or any other third world countries.

Now tell me how do you connect the defence budjet of a growing country as ours to its poverty and health care system? You are yet to also answer to my question about the Pakistani defence budjet?
'

This is just sad, for a nation that spends 40 billion a year on bombs.

there are many things which we spend on apart from bombs

At Rs 125,000 crore($20 billion/year) of government support, the food security programme will be the largest in the world.

Cabinet clears ordinance to implement Food Security Bill - The Times of India

malnutrition might be a serious problem but its not a permanent one.india is one of the global leaders in agriculture i think we can manage.we have enough money and resources

yeh but you dont even need to spend 40 billion on your army or give 2 billion to afghanistan

you could spend 20 billion and use the other half for your poor same with aid you giving to afghanistan.

yeh but it takes a billion fo them to do so lol, we will run out of bullets but india wont run out of people.

btw the colts are garbage

we're doing the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom