What's new

India has 40% of world's malnourished: Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a logic, insha allah!
Thank god, we Indians dint enjoy the so called better life you Pakistanis enjoy. :omghaha:

just answer the question, does a average pakistani live better or does an average indian live better?

What a logic, insha allah!
Thank god, we Indians dint enjoy the so called better life you Pakistanis enjoy. :omghaha:

if you have to use foreign language words- at least use them correctly- Dhanyawad-

22 billion?
so around 1200 rupees per person every year?

People will get food grains in INR1/Kg. Each family will get grains as per the no of family members. About 20KG/Person every month. So see if there is a family of 4 people then they can get grains for a whole month just in 80 rupees.

just answer the question, does a average pakistani live better or does an average indian live better?

The answer is... Jaan Hai Toh Jahan Hai..

Though I know that huge population of India live in poverty, but comparison with Pakistan would be a bad idea.

You can compare the per capita income, HDI of both countries.

The answer is... Jaan Hai Toh Jahan Hai..

Though I know that huge population of India live in poverty, but comparison with Pakistan would be a bad idea.

please go ahead and compare.

You can compare the per capita income, HDI of both countries.

per capita gdp you mean? thats meaningless.

If its meaning than why the concept exists. :cheesy:

dude its just the goods produced in your country, for all i know the top 1 percent could be purchasing half of those goods.

dude its just the goods produced in your country, for all i know the top 1 percent could be purchasing half of those goods.

There was a time when every Pakistani felt proud of having higher per capita income than India, now you are giving me a bizarre explanation that's percapita income is not important.

There was a time when every Pakistani felt proud of having higher per capita income than India, now you are giving me a bizarre explanation that's percapita income is not important.

last time i checked the average pakistani lived better then an indian even with you guys having higher gdp

This is just sad, for a nation that spends 40 billion a year on bombs.
Sad for pakistan with 43% in poverty and increasing,the defence spending is more than India(% of gdp) its just that we have more spending power than you ;)

:omghaha: Pakistan is ranked worse than India,but they seem to be lecturing like pros..chu*tiya panti ki bhi hadh hoti hai :lol:

where did you guys study logic? lol

our population overall in living a better life then a indian, true or no?

exactly decrease that to around 20 billion thats more then enough to take on pakistan.

Pakistani population is living better than indian?Explain how?
Pakistan has lower per capita income,GiNI and HDi than India..you guys lag behind in every sector and with the current scenario,are only getting worse

Yes, the average Human Development Index of India is on medium level and higher than Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom