What's new

India has 40% of world's malnourished: Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter. India is a supa pawa with chanakyan ambitions of global hegemony with inaccurate Agni V and Russian Air craft carriers, Fighters and indeginous HAL tejas with a flop engine ... thuku I mean now a US engine. :rolleyes: Soon the supa pawa will have 3 more carriers with chine bricks and electronics to play the supa pawa game. SO please 40% malnourishment is for the greater good of achieving the impossible chanakyan wet dream of Akhand bharat. Trolling and trying to humiliate the great chanakyan supa pawa won't be tolerated. :pissed:

Yup, I can see :lol:

india-china_660_101412092757.jpg

xinsrc_5920703060002109110032.jpg

Doesn't matter. India is a supa pawa with chanakyan ambitions of global hegemony with inaccurate Agni V and Russian Air craft carriers, Fighters and indeginous HAL tejas with a flop engine ... thuku I mean now a US engine. :rolleyes: Soon the supa pawa will have 3 more carriers with chine bricks and electronics to play the supa pawa game. SO please 40% malnourishment is for the greater good of achieving the impossible chanakyan wet dream of Akhand bharat. Trolling and trying to humiliate the great chanakyan supa pawa won't be tolerated. :pissed:

Beware, Agni V test fires soon this year. Please build a bunker and hide , if it deviates from the path from Odhisa it might land in Bangladesh. :hitwall: I think the best word to describe Bangladeshis like you is "Ehshaanfaramosh", when you mother and daughters were publicly gang banged by the Pakistani army India came to rescue and now you spit poison against India. Do not blame you, its not you its just your genes, always been the traitors.

Below paragraph proves that muslim children are not malnourished and child mortality among them is less then the hindu child mortality.

The Muslim advantage in mortality is also pervasive across basic social dimensions associated with
mortality (table 2). Muslims have lower mortality than Hindus in four of the six geographic regions,
including the north, central, west, and south regions. In the east, nearly the same percent of Muslim and
Hindu children died (8.05% versus 7.93%). The pattern is reversed inthe sparsely populated Northeast,
where Muslims have significantly higher mortality than Hindus. The pattern also holds by gender. Both
Muslim males have lower mortality than Hindu males and Muslim females havelower mortality than
Hindu females. Muslims living in both urban and rural areas have lower child mortality than their Hindu
counterparts, although this difference is not significant in rural areas. Similarly, among children with
educated mothers, Muslims have lower mortality than Hindus and among those with uneducated mothers
Muslims have lower mortality. For example, among children whose mothers have at least some
schooling 4.16% of Muslim children died compared to 5.35% of Hindu children. Finally, while both
Muslim and Hindu children show the well established U-shaped pattern of mortality associated with birth
order, Muslim children have lower mortality than Hindu children of all birth orders.

http://iussp2009.princeton.edu/papers/92861

India need to impose 2 child policy then only we can overcome this problem, Indian Muslims are biggest culprits of holding back my countries growth by giving birth to more than 5-6 children per couple, so 2 child policy will check fundamental demographics change as well as give our policy planners a breathing space.

And for that 40 B $ remark by some but hurts , I can understand their agony of sleepless nights. :lol:

In reality indian planner are like pigeon by closing their eyes they think these problem is going to disappear.we got resources to remove these stigma by implementing reform from local level like panchayat and our country is agriculture country but we don't have storage facility with good godowns most of the grains get spoil from rain when we have hungry mouth to feed what a waste.

Corruption is also responsible the politician are shameless creature stealing food from poor.Caste system place a big role too.
the jaminder dont want their bonded slave to improve in their status so they make sure that they are always fcukedup.

I saw one documentary about south indian tribes force to eat rat because of socio economic situation.

1.) This 40% figure is the assumption of this NGO guy.... no official data available

2.) Are you capable to comprehend that Indias defense spending is less than 2% of our GDP?
And that India is lifting millions out of poverty each year and that Indias spending on anti poverty measures and development like infrastructure are among the highest in the world?
Compare the social indicators from 10 years ago with those of today and see yourself.

Besides, instead of ranting around..... take care about your own problems if you cannot criticize in a constructive way.
India is already classified as a newly industrialized country by organizations like the UNO and has a medium level HDI since this
year (the highest on the ENTIRE subcontinent).... and unlike a specific country close to India ... India is no LDC anymore... :rollyeyes:

Why does India have 40% of the malnourished population of the world?

Because they think that China's one child policy will reduce future Chinese young population and will become uncompetitive face India in the future with a load of young and "Dynamic" work force if they let reproduce more babies but they forgot to take into account 40% of malnourish as work force.

1.2 billion people.
India has same problems like many other countries, just like yours.
Including corruption, mismanagement, dirty politics,etc

Africa is a continent and its population is 1.5 billion with so much resources much higher than India. So try to find logical reasons, do analytical comparisons etc, Don't fall for bashing by people who are doing here.

I doubt it even Africa has 40% of the world's malnourished population anymore.

Has India become the sick man of Asia (or the world)?

These are truly appalling numbers.

In the 1990s, we used to see famine stricken regions from the Horn of Africa on our television screens. Are we now going to witness the same from India?

1.2 billion people.
India has same problems like many other countries, just like yours.
Including corruption, mismanagement, dirty politics,etc

Africa is a continent and its population is 1.5 billion with so much resources much higher than India. So try to find logical reasons, do analytical comparisons etc, Don't fall for bashing by people who are doing here.

Africans or Pakistanis never brag 1% as much!
welcome to indian democracy!

I doubt it even Africa has 40% of the world's malnourished population anymore.

Has India become the sick man of Asia (or the world)?

These are truly appalling numbers.

In the 1990s, we used to see famine stricken regions from the Horn of Africa on our television screens. Are we now going to witness the same in India?

There is no need for UNICEF to single out india for bashing

Africans or Pakistanis never brag 1% as much!
welcome to indian democracy! There is no need for UNICEF to single out india for bashing
Where the hell bragging comes in ?

Do you even follow India news ? Indians are among the most self criticizing people.
Tell me, can you organize protest everyday against your govt., without being run down by Tanks ?
I can also talk about Iron Fist policy of your govt. and hell lot about it.

Don't start the bashing game and derail the thread.

I stated the reasons and also mentioned the problems in India.

Why has this thread turned into mud slinging contest?

It's a shame for humanity to have people starving, Indian, Pakistani, African etc.. those poor folks are human and they are deprived of what all humans should have.

10,000+ years of progress and not even the most basic problems eradicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom